Volume 40, Numbers 1-3, March 2008 Variational Analysis and Partial Differential Equations. In memory of Sergio Campanato and Guido Stampacchia
- Antonino Maugeri, M. K. Venkatesha Murthy, Neil S. Trudinger:
- Khalid Addi, Samir Adly, Daniel Goeleven, Hassan Saoud:
A sensitivity analysis of a class of semi-coercive variational inequalities using recession tools.
- Annamaria Barbagallo:
Regularity results for evolutionary nonlinear variational and quasi-variational inequalities with applications to dynamic equilibrium problems.
- Dean A. Carlson, George Leitmann:
Fields of extremals and sufficient conditions for the simplest problem of the calculus of variations.
- Monica-Gabriela Cojocaru:
Dynamic equilibria of group vaccination strategies in a heterogeneous population.
- Patrizia Daniele:
Lagrange multipliers and infinite-dimensional equilibrium problems.
- Vladimir F. Demyanov, V. A. Roshchina:
Exhausters, optimality conditions and related problems.
- Maria Bernadette Donato, Monica Milasi, Carmela Vitanza:
An existence result of a quasi-variational inequality associated to an equilibrium problem.
- Sofia Giuffrè, Giovanna Idone:
Global regularity for solutions to Dirichlet problem for discontinuous elliptic systems with nonlinearity q > 1 and with natural growth.
- Sofia Giuffrè, Giovanna Idone, Stéphane Pia:
Some classes of projected dynamical systems in Banach spaces and variational inequalities.
- George Isac:
Nonlinear analysis and complementarity theory.
- B. Djafari Rouhani, Akhtar A. Khan, Fabio Raciti:
Penalization and regularization for multivalued pseudo-monotone variational inequalities with Mosco approximation on constraint sets.
- Yousong Luo:
On the uniqueness of solutions of spectral equations.
- Kazimierz Malanowski:
Second-order conditions in stability analysis for state constrained optimal control.
- Mohamed Ait Mansour:
On the perturbation of the observability equation in linear control systems.
- Mohamed Ait Mansour, Laura Scrimali:
Hölder continuity of solutions to elastic traffic network models.
- Mario Marino, Antonino Maugeri:
Generalized Gagliardo-Nirenberg estimates and differentiability of the solutions to monotone nonlinear parabolic systems.
- K. Madani, Giandomenico Mastroeni, Andreea Moldovan:
Constrained extremum problems with infinite dimensional image. Selection and saddle point.
- Giuseppe Mingione:
Singularities of minima: a walk on the wild side of the Calculus of Variations.
- Boris S. Mordukhovich:
Necessary and sufficient conditions for linear suboptimality in constrained optimization.
- M. K. Venkatesha Murthy:
A class of subelliptic quasilinear equations.
- Anna Nagurney, Qiang Qiang:
A network efficiency measure with application to critical infrastructure networks.
- Joachim Naumann, Jörg Wolf:
On the interior regularity of weak solutions to the non-stationary Stokes system.
- Alexander I. Nazarov:
Dirichlet and Neumann problems to critical Emden-Fowler type equations.
- Dian K. Palagachev:
W 2, p -a priori estimates for the emergent Poincaré Problem.
- Jean-Paul Penot:
- Lucia Pusillo:
Interactive decisions and potential games.
- Fabio Raciti:
Equilibrium conditions and vector variational inequalities: a complex relation.
- Maria Alessandra Ragusa:
Commutators of fractional integral operators on Vanishing-Morrey spaces.
- Vladimir Kozlov, Mikael Langer, Peter Rand:
Asymptotic analysis of solutions to parabolic systems.
- Tamás Rapcsák:
Sectional curvatures in nonlinear optimization.
- Biagio Ricceri:
Well-posedness of constrained minimization problems via saddle-points.
- Tonia Ricciardi:
Some sharp Hölder estimates for two-dimensional elliptic equations.
- Stephen M. Robinson, Shu Lu:
Solution continuity in variational conditions.
- Laura Scrimali:
A solution differentiability result for evolutionary quasi-variational inequalities.
- Lubomira G. Softova:
Singular integral operators in Morrey spaces and interior regularity of solutions to systems of linear PDE's.
- Antonio Tarsia:
Near operators theory and fully nonlinear elliptic equations.
- X. Q. Yang, X. Y. Zheng:
Approximate solutions and optimality conditions of vector variational inequalities in Banach spaces.
- M. Chinaie, T. Jabarootian, Mahboubeh Rezaie, Jafar Zafarani:
Minty's lemma and vector variational-like inequalities.
- Constantin Zalinescu:
On the second conjugate of several convex functions in general normed vector spaces.
- Pando G. Georgiev, Panos M. Pardalos, Altannar Chinchuluun:
Localization of minimax points.
- Hung-Ju Kuo, Neil S. Trudinger:
On the maximum principle for linear parabolic equations.
Volume 40, Number 4, April 2008 Advances in Complementarity, Duality, and Global Optimization
Last update Sat May 25 20:42:50 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- David Yang Gao, Hanif D. Sherali:
- Roberto Andreani, Ana Friedlander, M. P. Mello, Sandra Augusta Santos:
Box-constrained minimization reformulations of complementarity problems in second-order cones.
- Xiao-Ming Yuan:
A new criterion for the inexact logarithmic-quadratic proximal method and its derived hybrid methods.
- Angelia Nedic, Asuman E. Ozdaglar:
A geometric framework for nonconvex optimization duality using augmented lagrangian functions.
- David L. Russell:
The Betti reciprocity principle and the normal boundary component control problem for linear elastic systems.
- Y. B. Zhao, S.-C. Fang, J. E. Lavery:
Geometric dual formulation for first-derivative-based univariate cubic L 1 splines.
- Zhaosheng Feng:
A nonconvex dissipative system and its applications (I).
- Zhaosheng Feng, David Yang Gao:
A nonconvex dissipative system and its applications (II).
- Shujun Tan, Zhigang Wu, Wanxie Zhong:
Optimal induced norm computation of discrete H INFINITY control systems with time-delays.
- Lai-Jiu Lin, Wei-Shih Du:
Systems of equilibrium problems with applications to new variants of Ekeland's variational principle, fixed point theorems and parametric optimization problems.
- Igor Griva, Roman A. Polyak:
1.5-Q-superlinear convergence of an exterior-point method for constrained optimization.
- Jiawang Nie, James Demmel, Ming Gu:
Global minimization of rational functions and the nearest GCDs.
- Thomas D. Panning, Layne T. Watson, Nicholas Allen, Katherine C. Chen, Clifford A. Shaffer, John J. Tyson:
Deterministic parallel global parameter estimation for a model of the budding yeast cell cycle.
- S. H. Hou, H. Yu, G. Y. Chen:
On system of generalized vector variational inequalities.
- Lai-Jiu Lin, Song Yu Wang, Chih-Sheng Chuang:
Existence theorems of systems of variational inclusion problems with applications.
- N. J. Huang, A. M. Rubinov, X. Q. Yang:
Vector optimization problems with nonconvex preferences.