Volume 44, Number 1, May 2009
- Alberto Seeger, Mounir Torki:
Local minima of quadratic forms on convex cones.
- Georges K. Saharidis, Marianthi G. Ierapetritou:
Resolution method for mixed integer bi-level linear problems based on decomposition technique.
- Jernej Olensek, Árpád Bürmen, Janez Puhan, Tadej Tuma:
DESA: a new hybrid global optimization method and its application to analog integrated circuit sizing.
- Stefano Benati, Romeo Rizzi:
The optimal statistical median of a convex set of arrays.
- S. H. Wang, J. Y. Fu:
Stampacchia generalized vector quasi-equilibrium problem with set-valued mapping.
- Ivan Ginchev:
Vector optimization problems with quasiconvex constraints.
- Vasile Preda, Ioan M. Stancu-Minasian, Miruna Beldiman, Andreea Madalina Stancu:
Generalized V-univexity type-I for multiobjective programming with n-set functions.
- Jian Yu, Hui Yang, Chao Yu:
Structural stability and robustness to bounded rationality for non-compact cases.
Volume 44, Number 2, June 2009
- X. X. Huang, X. Q. Yang, D. L. Zhu:
Levitin-Polyak well-posedness of variational inequality problems with functional constraints.
- Thi Thu Van Nguyen, Jean-Jacques Strodiot, Van Hien Nguyen:
The interior proximal extragradient method for solving equilibrium problems.
- William La Cruz, Gilberto Noguera:
Hybrid spectral gradient method for the unconstrained minimization problem.
- C. Z. Wu, Kok Lay Teo, Volker Rehbock:
A filled function method for optimal discrete-valued control problems.
- Mohsen Gol Alikhani, Nikbakhsh Javadian, Reza Tavakkoli-Moghaddam:
A novel hybrid approach combining electromagnetism-like method with Solis and Wets local search for continuous optimization problems.
- Angelos Tsoukalas, Berç Rustem, Efstratios N. Pistikopoulos:
A global optimization algorithm for generalized semi-infinite, continuous minimax with coupled constraints and bi-level problems.
- Sean X. Zhou, Xiuli Chao, Chung-Yee Lee:
Optimal transportation policies for production/inventory systems with an unreliable and a reliable carrier.
- Hiroshi Konno, Rei Yamamoto:
Choosing the best set of variables in regression analysis using integer programming.
- Chuanwei Wang, Yiju Wang:
A superlinearly convergent projection method for constrained systems of nonlinear equations.
- Rais Ahmad, J. C. Yao:
System of generalized resolvent equations with corresponding system of variational inclusions.
- Etsuji Tomita, Toshikatsu Kameda:
An efficient branch-and-bound algorithm for finding a maximum clique with computational experiments.
Volume 44, Number 3, July 2009
- Le Thi Hoai An, Pham Dinh Tao, Nam Nguyen Canh, Nguyen V. Thoai:
DC programming techniques for solving a class of nonlinear bilevel programs.
- Luigi Grippo, Laura Palagi, Veronica Piccialli:
Necessary and sufficient global optimality conditions for NLP reformulations of linear SDP problems.
- Marco Schnurr:
A second-order pruning step for verified global optimization.
- Fanwen Meng:
Moreau-Yosida regularization of Lagrangian-dual functions for a class of convex optimization problems.
- Jian Wan, Josep Vehi, Ningsu Luo:
A numerical approach to design control invariant sets for constrained nonlinear discrete-time systems with guaranteed optimality.
- Abdellah Bnouhachem, Muhammad Aslam Noor:
New inexact implicit method for general mixed quasi variational inequalities.
- Alexander J. Zaslavski:
Nondifferentiability of an objective function at its point of minimum for most minimax problems.
- Chang-Yu Wang, Duan Li:
Unified theory of augmented Lagrangian methods for constrained global optimization.
- Franco Giannessi, Giandomenico Mastroeni:
Separation of sets and Wolfe duality.
Volume 44, Number 4, August 2009
Last update Wed May 22 17:58:09 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Massimiliano Vasile, Marco Locatelli:
A hybrid multiagent approach for global trajectory optimization.
- M. Bogdan, József Kolumbán:
Some regularities for parametric equilibrium problems.
- Bradley J. Wall, Bruce A. Conway:
Genetic algorithms applied to the solution of hybrid optimal control problems in astrodynamics.
- Julien Villemonteix, Emmanuel Vázquez, Eric Walter:
An informational approach to the global optimization of expensive-to-evaluate functions.
- M. H. Xu, M. Li, C. C. Yang:
Neural networks for a class of bi-level variational inequalities.
- Laura Di Giacomo:
An extension of interior point potential reduction algorithm to solve general LCPs.
- Hsin-Chuan Kuo, Jeun-Len Wu:
A new approach with orthogonal array for global optimization in design of experiments.
- Lai-Jiu Lin:
Systems of variational inclusion problems and differential inclusion problems with applications.
- Z. Husain, Anurag Jayswal, Izhar Ahmad:
Second order duality for nondifferentiable minimax programming problems with generalized convexity.
- Liwei Li, W. Song:
A modified extragradient method for inverse-monotone operators in Banach spaces.