Volume 52, Number 1, January 2012
- Agustín Bompadre, Alexander Mitsos:
Convergence rate of McCormick relaxations.
- M. Oveisiha, Jafar Zafarani:
Vector optimization problem and generalized convexity.
- Changtong Luo, Bo Yu:
Low dimensional simplex evolution: a new heuristic for global optimization.
- Yekini Shehu:
Iterative method for fixed point problem, variational inequality and generalized mixed equilibrium problems with applications.
- Y. Chiang:
Characterizations for solidness of dual cones with applications.
- Y. Y. Zhou, X. Q. Yang:
Augmented Lagrangian functions for constrained optimization problems.
- Manuel Arana-Jiménez, Gabriel Ruiz Garzón, Antonio Rufián-Lizana, Rafaela Osuna Gómez:
Weak efficiency in multiobjective variational problems under generalized convexity.
- Jiming Peng, Lopamudra Mukherjee, Vikas Singh, Dale Schuurmans, Linli Xu:
An efficient algorithm for maximal margin clustering.
- Tran Dinh Quoc, Pham N. Anh, Le Dung Muu:
Dual extragradient algorithms extended to equilibrium problems.
- Sarita Sharma, T. R. Gulati:
Second order duality in minmax fractional programming with generalized univexity.
- Massimo Spadoni, Luciano Stefanini:
A Differential Evolution algorithm to deal with box, linear and quadratic-convex constraints for boundary optimization.
Volume 52, Number 2, February 2012 Special Issue:
Optimization and Optimal Control with Applications" for the 4th International Conference on Optimization and Control with Applications (OCA2009)/ Guest Editors S. Wang and K.L. Teo
- S. Wang, K. L. Teo:
Special issue on "Optimization and optimal control with applications" for the 4th International Conference on Optimization and Control with Applications (OCA2009), June 6-11, 2009, Harbin, China.
- Y.-B. Yuan, S.-C. Fang, D. Y. Gao:
Global optimal solutions to a class of quadrinomial minimization problems with one quadratic constraint.
- Jingyang Zhou, Kok Lay Teo, Di Zhou, Guohui Zhao:
Nonlinear optimal feedback control for lunar module soft landing.
- X. J. Zheng, X. L. Sun, D. Li, Y. F. Xu:
On zero duality gap in nonconvex quadratic programming problems.
- S. J. Li, C. M. Liao:
Second-order differentiability of generalized perturbation maps.
- Yiran He, Jie Sun:
Minimum recession-compatible subsets of closed convex sets.
- Chongyang Liu, Zhaohua Gong, Enmin Feng, Hongchao Yin:
Optimal switching control of a fed-batch fermentation process.
- Tingwen Huang, David Gao, Chuandong Li, Mingqing Xiao:
Anticipating synchronization through optimal feedback control.
- Lingling Lv, Guangren Duan, Haibin Su:
Robust dynamical compensator design for discrete-time linear periodic systems.
- H. Alwardi, Song Wang, Les S. Jennings, Steven Richardson:
An adaptive least-squares collocation radial basis function method for the HJB equation.
- Yuanqiang Chen, Honglei Xu:
Exponential stability analysis and impulsive tracking control of uncertain time-delayed systems.
- Graham C. Goodwin, Juan I. Yuz, Mario E. Salgado, Juan C. Agüero:
Variance or spectral density in sampled data filtering?
- Shunfu Jin, Wuyi Yue, Li Han:
Performance analysis and evaluation of an enhanced power saving class type III in IEEE 802.16 with self-similar traffic.
Volume 52, Number 3, March 2012 Special Issue:
Special issue in memory of Professor Reiner Horst
- Nguyen V. Thoai, Harold P. Benson, Panos M. Pardalos:
- Takahito Kuno, Paul E. K. Buckland:
A convergent simplicial algorithm with ω-subdivision and ω-bisection strategies.
- Aida Khajavirad, Nikolaos V. Sahinidis:
Convex envelopes of products of convex and component-wise concave functions.
- Marco Locatelli, Fabio Schoen:
On the relation between concavity cuts and the surrogate dual for convex maximization problems.
- Immanuel M. Bomze, Werner Schachinger, Gabriele Uchida:
Think co(mpletely)positive ! Matrix properties, examples and a clustered bibliography on copositive optimization.
- Hanif D. Sherali, Evrim Dalkiran, Leo Liberti:
Reduced RLT representations for nonconvex polynomial programming problems.
- Ralf T. Münnich, Ekkehard W. Sachs, Matthias Wagner:
Calibration of estimator-weights via semismooth Newton method.
- S. Ryuo, K. Sato, Y. Yamamoto:
Parameterized fairness axioms on cycle-free graph games.
- Nguyen V. Thoai:
Criteria and dimension reduction of linear multiple criteria optimization problems.
- Le Thi Hoai An, Pham Dinh Tao, Ngai Van Huynh:
Exact penalty and error bounds in DC programming.
- Julia Sponsel, Stefan Bundfuss, Mirjam Dür:
An improved algorithm to test copositivity.
- Harold P. Benson:
An outcome space algorithm for optimization over the weakly efficient set of a multiple objective nonlinear programming problem.
- Graham R. Wood, Yumi Patton, David W. Fisher:
Global energy minimisation and cotranslational protein folding of HP models.
- Dominik Dorsch, Vladimir Shikhman, Oliver Stein:
Mathematical programs with vanishing constraints: critical point theory.
- Yipeng Liu, Gary J. Koehler:
A hybrid method for quantum global optimization.
- Pham N. Anh, J. K. Kim, Le D. Muu:
An extragradient algorithm for solving bilevel pseudomonotone variational inequalities.
- Nils Langenberg, Rainer Tichatschke:
Interior proximal methods for quasiconvex optimization.
Volume 52, Number 4, April 2012
Last update Tue May 21 19:15:50 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Immanuel M. Bomze, Chen Ling, Liqun Qi, Xinzhen Zhang:
Standard bi-quadratic optimization problems and unconstrained polynomial reformulations.
- Lu Baiquan, Gao Gaiqin, Lu Zeyu:
The block diagram method for designing the particle swarm optimization algorithm.
- Truong Thi Thuy Duong, Nguyen Xuan Tan:
On the existence of solutions to generalized quasi-equilibrium problems.
- Zhao Zhang, Ding-Zhu Du:
Radar placement along banks of river.
- Nicusor Costea, Vicentiu Radulescu:
Inequality problems of quasi-hemivariational type involving set-valued operators and a nonlinear term.
- Matthias Ehrgott, Andreas Löhne, Lizhen Shao:
A dual variant of Benson's "outer approximation algorithm" for multiple objective linear programming.
- Jian-Wen Peng, Soon-Yi Wu, Yan Wang:
Levitin-Polyak well-posedness of generalized vector quasi-equilibrium problems with functional constraints.
- D. Li, X. L. Sun, C. L. Liu:
An exact solution method for unconstrained quadratic 0-1 programming: a geometric approach.
- O. P. Ferreira, S. Z. Németh:
Generalized projections onto convex sets.
- Michaël Gaydu:
Stability properties of the Tikhonov regularization for nonmonotone inclusions.
- Yuriy Stoyan, Georgiy Yaskov:
Packing congruent hyperspheres into a hypersphere.