Volume 54, Number 1, January 2007
- András Gyárfás, Jenö Lehel, Richard H. Schelp:
Finding a monochromatic subgraph or a rainbow path.
- Jaroslav Nesetril, Yared Nigussie:
Density of universal classes of series-parallel graphs.
- Zhongyuan Che, Karen L. Collins:
Retracts of box products with odd-angulated factors.
- Maria Chudnovsky, Alexandra Ovetsky:
Coloring quasi-line graphs.
- Ji-Ming Guo:
The kth Laplacian eigenvalue of a tree.
- Oleg V. Borodin, Hajo Broersma, Alexei N. Glebov, Jan van den Heuvel:
A new upper bound on the cyclic chromatic number.
- Noga Alon, Eyal Lubetzky:
Independent sets in tensor graph powers.
- Darryn E. Bryant, Saad El-Zanati, Charles Vanden Eynden:
Erratum to: "Star factorizations of graph products".
Volume 54, Number 2, February 2007
Volume 54, Number 3, March 2007
Volume 54, Number 4, April 2007
Last update Mon May 20 18:03:31 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Sreyash Kenkre, Sundar Vishwanathan:
A bound on the chromatic number using the longest odd cycle length.
- Tomoki Yamashita:
A degree sum condition for longest cycles in 3-connected graphs.
- Zhao Zhang, Yirong Zheng, Aygul Mamut:
Nowhere-zero flows in tensor product of graphs.
- Sheshayya A. Choudum, T. Karthick, M. A. Shalu:
Perfect coloring and linearly chi-bound P6-free graphs.
- Prosenjit Bose, Jurek Czyzowicz, Zhicheng Gao, Pat Morin, David R. Wood:
Simultaneous diagonal flips in plane triangulations.
- Maya Jakobine Stein:
Forcing highly connected subgraphs.
- Erfang Shan, Liying Kang, Michael A. Henning:
Erratum to: "A linear vizing-like relation relating the size and total domination number of a graph".