Volume 56, Number 1, September 2007
Volume 56, Number 2, October 2007
Volume 56, Number 3, November 2007
Volume 56, Number 4, December 2007
Last update Wed May 22 17:58:22 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Tomás Kaiser, Zdenek Ryjácek, Daniel Král, Moshe Rosenfeld, Heinz-Jürgen Voss:
Hamilton cycles in prisms.
- Paul N. Balister, Béla Bollobás, Stefanie Gerke:
The generalized Randic index of trees.
- Drago Bokal:
On the crossing numbers of Cartesian products with trees.
- Suman Balasubramanian, Edward Dobson:
Constructing trees in graphs with no K2, s.
- József Balogh, Béla Bollobás, Robert Morris:
Hereditary properties of combinatorial structures: Posets and oriented graphs.
- Yusuke Suzuki, Takahiro Watanabe:
Generating even triangulations of the projective plane.