Volume 10, Number 1, 2001
Volume 10, Number 2, 2001
- L. Wang, Gang Feng, Jian Ma:
Fuzzy control approach to a class of continuous time nonlinear systems.
- Jang-Hyun Park, Gwi-Tae Park:
Robust adaptive fuzzy controller for nonlinear system with unknown nonlinearities.
- Young-Wan Cho, Sung-Ryul Lee, Kyung-Ok Park, Mignon Park:
Robust stability of fuzzy feedback linearization control system for Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy model.
- Antanas Verikas, Kerstin Malmqvist, Marija Bacauskiene:
Combining neural networks, fuzzy sets, and the evidence theory based techniques for detecting colour specks.
Volume 10, Number 3-4, 2001
Last update Thu May 23 15:10:05 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Felipe Montoya, Aldo Cipriano, María Ramos:
A new identification method for use in nonlinear prediction.
- Palitha Dassanayake, Keigo Watanabe, Kazuo Kiguchi, Kiyotaka Izumi:
Robot manipulator task control with obstacle avoidance using fuzzy behavior-based strategy.
- Poi Loon Tang, Aun Neow Poo, Clarence W. de Silva:
Knowledge-based extension of model-referenced adaptive control with application to an industrial process.
- Ali Khaki Sedigh, Yazdan Bavafa-Toosi:
Design of static linear multivariable output feedback controllers using random optimization techniques.
- David DeKruger, Jesse Hodge, James C. Bezdek, James M. Keller, Paul D. Gader:
Detecting mobile land targets in LADAR imagery with fuzzy algorithms.
- Mohamed B. Trabia, Linda Zhixia Shi:
Design and tuning of a distributed fuzzy logic controller for flexible-Link manipulators.