Volume 20, Numbers 1-2, 2009 Theoretical advances of intelligent paradigms
- Ngoc Thanh Nguyen, Chee Peng Lim, Lakhmi C. Jain, Valentina Emilia Balas:
Theoretical advances and applications of intelligent paradigms.
- Jae-Hoon Song, Jin-Woo Jung, Sang Wan Lee, Zeungnam Bien:
Robust EMG pattern recognition to muscular fatigue effect for powered wheelchair control.
- Jayasree Chakraborty, Amit Konar, Lakhmi C. Jain, Uday Kumar Chakraborty:
Cooperative multi-robot path planning using differential evolution.
- Snejana Yordanova:
Robust stability of single input fuzzy system for control of industrial plants with time delay.
- Madhumala Ghosh, Amit Konar, Lakhmi C. Jain, Uday Kumar Chakraborty:
Behavioral analysis of cooperative/competitive antibody dynamics in garbage cleaning applications.
- Ayan Datta, Veera Talukdar, Amit Konar, Lakhmi C. Jain:
A neural network based approach for protein structural class prediction.
- Jinsong Leng, Colin Fyfe, Lakhmi C. Jain:
Experimental analysis on Sarsa(lambda) and Q(lambda) with different eligibility traces strategies.
- Jeffrey Tweedale, Lakhmi C. Jain:
Interoperability within Multi-Agent System.
- Maciej Kiewra, Ngoc Thanh Nguyen:
A fuzzy-based method for improving recall values in recommender systems.
Volume 20, Number 3, 2009
- Theresa Beaubouef, Frederick E. Petry:
Uncertainty modeling for database design using intuitionistic and rough set theory.
- Taher Niknam:
An efficient algorithm for Volt/Var control at distribution systems including DER.
- M. Mohammadi, Gevorg B. Gharehpetian:
Application of multi-class support vector machines for power system on-line static security assessment using DT - based feature and data selection algorithms.
Volume 20, Numbers 4-5, 2009
- Jianming Zhan, Bijan Davvaz, K. P. Shum:
A new view of fuzzy hyperquasigroups.
- Bijan Davvaz, Osman Kazanci, Sultan Yamak:
Generalized fuzzy n-ary subpolygroups endowed with interval valued membership functions.
- Xueling Ma, Jianming Zhan, D. Xiang:
Some types of generalized fuzzy filters of MTL-algebras.
- Rami N. Khushaba, Akram AlSukker, Ahmed Al-Ani, Adel Al-Jumaily, Albert Y. Zomaya:
A novel swarm based feature selection algorithm in multifunction myoelectric control.
- Bernardino Castillo-Toledo, Stefano Di Gennaro, J. Anzurez-Marin:
On the fault diagnosis problem for non-linear systems: A fuzzy sliding-mode observer approach1.
- Ruben Garrido, D. Calderon, Alberto Soria:
Servomotor velocity tracking using adaptive fuzzy techniques.
Volume 20, Number 6, 2009
Last update Sat May 25 16:27:46 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Chin-Hung Liu:
A fuzzy group decision-making model with risk-taking attitudes in quality function deployment.
- Mark Burgin, Oktay Duman:
Fuzzy approximate continuity.
- Oguz Yakut, Hasan Alli:
Application of neural based fuzzy logic sliding mode control with moving sliding surface for the seismic isolation of a building with active tendon.