Volume 32, Number 1, February 2006
- Adrian Dale:
In this issue: a new era for the Journal of Information Science.
- Chin-Feng Lin, Hsien-Tang Tsai, Chen-Su Fu:
A logic deduction of expanded means - end chains.
- Mu-Yen Chen, An-Pin Chen:
Knowledge management performance evaluation: a decade review from 1995 to 2004.
- Peter Johan Lor, Johannes J. Britz, Henry Watermeyer:
Everything, for ever? The preservation of South African websites for future research and scholarship.
- Snunith Shoham, Shifra Baruchson-Arbib, Osnat Gouri-Oren:
An exploratory study of Israeli start-up entrepreneur usage of the internet.
- Félix de Moya Anegón, Victor Herrero Solana, Evaristo Jiménez-Contreras:
A connectionist and multivariate approach to science maps: the SOM, clustering and MDS applied to library and information science research.
- Guang Yu, Yijun Li:
A scientometric assessment of the information loss caused by the delays in publication of Chinese science journals.
- Jung-Im Won, Sanghyun Park, Jeehee Yoon, Sang-Wook Kim:
An efficient approach for sequence matching in large DNA databases.
Volume 32, Number 2, April 2006
- Adrian Dale:
In this issue.
- John Morgan, David Bawden:
Teaching knowledge organization: educator, employer and professional association perspectives.
- Maria Pinto:
Data representation factors and dimensions from the quality function deployment (QFD) perspective.
- Dirk Lewandowski, Henry Wahlig, Gunnar Meyer-Bautor:
The freshness of web search engine databases.
- Marko A. Rodriguez, Johan Bollen, Herbert Van de Sompel:
The convergence of digital libraries and the peer-review process.
- Catherine Gillam, Charles Oppenheim:
Review Article: Reviewing the impact of virtual teams in the information age.
- Woo-Cheol Kim, Sanghyun Park, Jung-Im Won, Sang-Wook Kim, Jeehee Yoon:
An efficient DNA sequence searching method using position specific weighting scheme.
- Luciana Libutti, Adriana Valente:
Science communication and information dissemination: the role of the information professional in the 'Perception and Awareness of Science' project.
- Scott A. Golder, Bernardo A. Huberman:
Usage patterns of collaborative tagging systems.
Volume 32, Number 3, June 2006
Volume 32, Number 4, August 2006
- Paul Huntington, David Nicholas, Hamid R. Jamali M., Anthony Watkinson:
Obtaining subject data from log files using deep log analysis: case study OhioLINK.
- Shifei Ding, Zhongzhi Shi:
Supervised feature extraction algorithm based on improved polynomial entropy.
- Y. F. Shi, F. X. Jin, M. Y. Li:
A total entropy model of spatial data uncertainty.
- Olga Vechtomova, Ying Wang:
A study of the effect of term proximity on query expansion.
- Adam N. Joinson, Carina Paine, Tom Buchanan, Ulf-Dietrich Reips:
Watching me, watching you: privacy attitudes and reactions to identity card implementation scenarios in the United Kingdom.
- José Luis Ortega Priego, Isidro F. Aguillo, José Antonio Prieto:
Longitudinal study of content and elements in the scientific web environment.
- Philip Hider:
Search goal revision in models of information retrieval.
- Gina de Alwis, Shaheen Majid, Abdus Sattar Chaudhry:
Transformation in managers' information seeking behaviour: a review of the literature.
- Carlos García-Zorita, Carmen Martín-Moreno, María Luisa Lascurain-Sánchez, Elías Sanz-Casado:
Institutional addresses in the Web of Science: the effects on scientific evaluation.
Volume 32, Number 5, October 2006
- Sanghyun Park, Sang-Wook Kim:
Prefix-querying with an L1 distance metric for time-series subsequence matching under time warping.
- Giannis Tsakonas, Christos Papatheodorou:
Analysing and evaluating usefulness and usability in electronic information services.
- Teresa L. Ju:
Representing organizational memory for computer-aided utilization.
- Susan K. Lippert, Miles Davis:
A conceptual model integrating trust into planned change activities to enhance technology adoption behavior.
- Yen-Liang Chen, Jhong-Jhih Wei, Shin-yi Wu, Ya-Han Hu:
A similarity-based method for retrieving documents from the SCI/SSCI database.
- Kimmo Kettunen:
Developing an automatic linguistic truncation operator for best-match retrieval of Finnish in inflected word form text database indexes.
- Celia Sánchez Peñas, Peter Willett:
Brief communication: Gender differences in publication and citation counts in librarianship and information science research.
Volume 32, Number 6, December 2006
Last update Sat May 18 20:42:10 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Chun Wei Choo, Colin Furness, Scott Paquette, Herman van den Berg, Brian Detlor, Pierrette Bergeron, Lorna Heaton:
Working with information: information management and culture in a professional services organization.
- Yuya Kajikawa, Koji Abe, Suguru Noda:
Filling the gap between researchers studying different materials and different methods: a proposal for structured keywords.
- Vicente Rodríguez Montequín, Francisco Ortega Fernández, Valeriano Alvarez Cabal, Nieves Roqueñí Gutierrez:
An integrated framework for intellectual capital measurement and knowledge management implementation in small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Annick Willem, Marc Buelens, Harry Scarbrough:
The role of inter-unit coordination mechanisms in knowledge sharing: a case study of a British MNC.
- Lynn Westbrook:
Mental models: a theoretical overview and preliminary study.
- Ronald N. Kostoff, John T. Rigsby, Ryan B. Barth:
Brief Communication Adjacency and proximity searching in the Science Citation Index and Google.