Volume 2, 2003
- Kenneth J. Klassen, Keith A. Willoughby:
In-Class Simulation Games: Assessing Student Learning.
- Angela Carbone, Judy Sheard:
Developing a Model of First Year Student Satisfaction in a Studio-based Teaching Environment.
- M. Sheila A. Magboo, Vincent Peter C. Magboo:
Assignment of Real-World Projects: An Economical Method of Building Applications for a University and an Effective Way to Enhance Education of the Students.
- Jody S. Britten, Laurie J. Mullen:
Interdisciplinary Digital Portfolio Assessment: Creating Tools for Teacher Education.
- Robert P. Minch, Sharon Tabor:
Networking Education for the New Economy.
- John Mendonca:
A Model and Sample Case for Teaching the Business Value of Information Technology.
- Borislav Roussev:
Empirical Evidence Justifying the Adoption of a Model-Based Approach in the Course Web Applications Development.
- Erran Carmel, Joan Mann:
Teaching about Information Technology in Nations: Building and Using the "Landscape of IT" Repository.
- Alex Koohang, Angela Durante:
Learners' Perceptions toward the Web-based Distance Learning Activities/Assignments Portion of an Undergraduate Hybrid Instructional Model.
- Richard D. Manning, Maxine S. Cohen, Robert L. DeMichiell:
Distance Learning: Step by Step.
- Anna Michailidou, Anastasios A. Economides:
Elearn: Towards a Collaborative Educational Virtual Environment.
- Askin Asan:
Computer Technology Awareness by Elementary School Teachers: A Case Study from Turkey.
- Judy Sheard, Gordon S. Lowe, Ann E. Nicholson, Jason Ceddia:
Tackling Transition: Exposing Secondary School Students to Tertiary IT Teaching and Learning.
Last update Sat May 25 20:43:45 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Salvatore Valenti:
Information Technology for Assessing Student Learning.
- Sandra M. Aluísio, Valéria Tomas de Aquino, Rafael Pizzirani, Osvaldo Novaes de Oliveira Jr.:
Assessing High-Order Skills with Partial Knowledge Evaluation: Lessons Learned from Using a Computer-based Proficiency Test of English for Academic Purposes.
- Faouzi Bouslama, Azzedine Lansari, Akram Al-Rawi, Abdullah A. Abonamah:
A Novel Outcome-Based Educational Model and its Effect on Student Learning, Curriculum Development, Assessment.
- Evangelia Gouli, Agoritsa Gogoulou, Maria Grigoriadou:
A Coherent and Integrated Framework Using Concept Mapsd for Various Educational Assessment Functions.
- Ari Korhonen, Lauri Malmi, Jussi Nikander, Petri Tenhunen:
Interaction and Feedback in Automatically Assessed Algorithm Simulation Exercises.
- Sandra Poindexter:
Assessing Active Alternatives for Teaching Programming.
- Raafat George Saadé:
Web-Based Educational Information System for Enhanced Learning, EISEL: Student Assessment.
- Cecilia Sik-Lányi, Zsuzsanna Lányi:
Multimedia Program for Training of Vision of Children with Visual Impairment and Amblyopia.
- Cecilia Sik-Lányi, Zsuzsanna Lányi, Ádám Tilinger:
Using Virtual Reality to Improve Space and Depth Perception.
- Frances Slack, Martin D. Beer, Gillian Armitt, Sharon Green:
Assessment and Learning Outcomes: The Evaluation of Deep Learning in an On-line Course.
- Salvatore Valenti, Francesca Neri, Alessandro Cucchiarelli:
An Overview of Current Research on Automated Essay Grading.
- Tracy Chao, Terry Butler, Peter Ryan:
Providing a Technology Edge for Liberal Arts Students.
- Borislav Roussev:
Teaching Introduction to Programming as Part of the IS Component of the Business Curriculum.
- Zbigniew J. Gackowski:
Case/Real-Life Problem-Based Learning with Information System Projects.
- Marilyn Ford, Jenny Morice:
How Fair are Group Assignments? A Survey of Students and Faculty and a Modest Proposal.
- Peter Trkman, Peter Baloh:
Use of a Model for Information Technology Education.
- Glen L. Van der Vyver, Michael S. Lane:
Using a Team-Based Approach in an IS Course: An Empirical Study.
- Stanley L. Lightner, W. C. Johnson:
All Aboard: The Industrial Technology Department Head's View of Time-on-Task by Distance Education Faculty.
- Chris Cope:
Educationally Critical Characteristics of Deep Approaches to Learning about the Concept of an Information System.