Volume 3, 2004
Last update Tue May 21 19:16:47 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Bert O. de Brock:
Teaching Structured Design of Network Algorithms in Enhanced Versions of SQL.
- Han Reichgelt, Barry M. Lunt, Tina Ashford, Andy Phelps, Erick Slazinski, Cheryl L. Willis:
A Comparison of Baccalaureate Programs in Information Technology with Baccalaureate Programs in Computer Science and Information Systems.
- Timo Lainema:
Redesigning the Traditional Business Gaming Process - Aiming to Capture Business Process Authenticity.
- Janice Whatley:
An Agent System to Support Student Teams Working Online.
- Terence Love, Trudi Cooper:
Designing Online Information Systems for Portfolio-Based Assessment: Design Criteria and Heuristics.
- Cameron Seay:
Using a "Socio-Cultural" Approach in Teaching Information Technology to African American Students with Academic Difficulties.
- Liisa von Hellens, Susan H. Nielsen, Jenine P. Beekhuyzen:
An Exploration of Dualisms in Female Perceptions of IT Work.
- Ruth A. Miller, Donna W. Luse:
Advancing the IS Curricula: The Identification of Important Communication Skills Needed by IS Staff during Systems Development.
- Kevin Berry, David O'Bryan, Maeve Cummings:
Secondary School Business Educators' Perceptions of the Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Needed by Information Systems Majors Relative to Other Business Majors.
- Christine Bruce, Lawrence Buckingham, John Hynd, Camille McMahon, Mike Roggenkamp, Ian Stoodley:
Ways of Experiencing the Act of Learning to Program: A Phenomenographic Study of Introductory Programming Students at University.
- Elsje Scott, Alexander Zadirov, Sean Feinberg, Ruwanga Jayakody:
The Alignment of Software Testing Skills of IS Students with Industry Practices - A South African Perspective.
- Mark Stansfield, Evelyn McLellan, Thomas M. Connolly:
Enhancing Student Performance in Online Learning and Traditional Face-to-Face Class Delivery.
- Laura Bergström, Kaj Grahn, Krister Karlström, Göran Pulkkis, Peik Åström:
Teaching Network Security in a Virtual Learning Environment.
- Namdar Mogharreban:
Approximate Degrees of Similarity between a User's Knowledge and the Tutorial Systems' Knowledge Base.
- Karlheinz Kautz, Uffe Kofoed:
Studying Computer Science in a Multidisciplinary Degree Programme: Freshman Students' Orientation, Knowledge, and Background.
- Kirsti Ala-Mutka, Toni Uimonen, Hannu-Matti Järvinen:
Supporting Students in C++ Programming Courses with Automatic Program Style Assessment.
- Fred L. Kitchens, Sushil K. Sharma, Thomas Harris:
Integrating IS Curriculum Knowledge through a Cluster-Computing Project: A Successful Experiment.
- Janet J. Prichard, Laurie E. MacDonald:
Cyber Terrorism: A Study of the Extent of Coverage in Computer Science Textbooks.
- Kenneth J. Klassen, Wayne Smith:
Web Log Analysis: A Study of Instructor Evaluations Done Online.
- Kayte O'Neill, Gurmak Singh, John O'Donoghue:
Implementing eLearning Programmes for Higher Education: A Review of the Literature.
- Zhengyu Wu, Rainer Glaser:
Software for the Synergistic Integration of Science with ICT Education.