Volume 13, Number 1, 2009
- Alexander Serenko, Nick Bontis:
Global ranking of knowledge management and intellectual capital academic journals.
- Nick Bontis, Alexander Serenko:
A follow-up ranking of academic journals.
- Stephanie Schleimer, Andreas Riege:
Knowledge transfer between globally dispersed units at BMW.
- Yvette Taminiau, Wouter Smit, Annick de Lange:
Innovation in management consulting firms through informal knowledge sharing.
- Ingo Forstenlechner, Fiona Lettice, Mike Bourne:
Knowledge pays: evidence from a law firm.
- Chin Wei Chong, Siong Choy Chong, Kuan Yew Wong:
Is the Malaysian telecommunication industry ready for knowledge management implementation?
- Steve Paton:
Cutting through the confusion of contemporary work.
- Franz Barachini:
Cultural and social issues for knowledge sharing.
- Charles Abiodun Robert:
Annotation for knowledge sharing in a collaborative environment.
- Moria Levy:
WEB 2.0 implications on knowledge management.
- Ravi Shankar, Sourish Acharia, Alok Baveja:
Soft-system knowledge management framework for new product development.
- Francisco J. Cantú Ortiz, Alberto Bustani, Arturo Molina, Hector Moreira:
A knowledge-based development model: the research chair strategy.
- Wayne R. Philp, Christopher Phillip Martin:
A philosophical approach to time in military knowledge management.
Volume 13, Number 2, 2009 3rd Asia-Pacific Conference on Knowledge Management
- M. Nordin, David J. Pauleen, G. E. Gorman:
Investigating KM antecedents: KM in the criminal justice system.
- Choo Hong Telvin Goh, Val Hooper:
Knowledge and information sharing in a closed information environment.
- Erin Kwong, W. B. Lee:
Knowledge elicitation in reliability management in the airline industry.
- Jin Tong, Amit Mitra:
Chinese cultural influences on knowledge management practice.
- Shijia Gao, Dongming Xu, Huaiqing Wang, Peter Green:
Knowledge-based anti-money laundering: a software agent bank application.
- Jing Tian, Yoshiteru Nakamori, Andrzej P. Wierzbicki:
Knowledge management and knowledge creation in academia: a study based on surveys in a Japanese research university.
- Eric W. L. Chan, Derek H. T. Walker, Anthony Mills:
Using a KM framework to evaluate an ERP system implementation.
- Patrick S. W. Fong, Sonia K. Y. Choi:
The processes of knowledge management in professional services firms in the construction industry: a critical assessment of both theory and practice.
- Aurélie Aurilla Bechina Arntzen, Lugkana Worasinchai, Vincent M. Ribière:
An insight into knowledge management practices at Bangkok University.
Volume 13, Number 3, 2009
- Rob van der Spek, Eelco Kruizinga, Annelies Kleijsen:
Strengthening lateral relations in organisations through knowledge management.
- James W. Cortada:
Power and use of context in business management.
- Wing Lam, Alton Yeow-Kuan Chua:
Knowledge outsourcing: an alternative strategy for knowledge management.
- Sandra Moffett, Rodney McAdam:
Knowledge management: a factor analysis of sector effects.
- Stefano Borzillo:
Top management sponsorship to guide communities of practice.
- Mariano Corso, Andrea Giacobbe, Antonella Martini:
Designing and managing business communities of practice.
- Katja Zboralski:
Antecedents of knowledge sharing in communities of practice.
- Martin Rahe:
Subjectivity and cognition in knowledge management.
- Champika Liyanage, Taha Elhag, Tabarak Ballal, Qiuping Li:
Knowledge communication and translation - a knowledge transfer model.
- Pavani Rangachari:
Knowledge sharing networks in professional complex systems.
- Maria Nirmala, Madhava Vemuri:
Leveraging informal networks in knowledge management.
- Isabel M. Prieto, Elena Revilla, Beatriz Rodríguez-Prado:
Managing the knowledge paradox in product development.
Volume 13, Number 4, 2009
- Peter Heisig:
Harmonisation of knowledge management - comparing 160 KM frameworks around the globe.
- Alton Yeow-Kuan Chua:
The dark side of successful knowledge management initiatives.
- Kavi Mahesh, J. K. Suresh:
Knowledge criteria for organization design.
- Sotirios Paroutis, Alya Al Saleh:
Determinants of knowledge sharing using Web 2.0 technologies.
- Tay Pei Lyn Grace:
Wikis as a knowledge management tool.
- Carlo Rizzi, Diego Ponte, Matteo Bonifacio:
A new institutional reading of knowledge management technology adoption.
- Gustavo A. C. Guzman:
What is practical knowledge?
- Frank D. Behrend, Ronel Erwee:
Mapping knowledge flows in virtual teams with SNA.
- Ming H. Hsieh:
Human centric knowledge seeking strategies: a stakeholder perspective.
- Kerri Anne Crowne:
Enhancing knowledge transfer during and after international assignments.
- Bastian Hanisch, Frank Lindner, Ana Müller, Andreas Wald:
Knowledge management in project environments.
- J. Ajith Kumar, L. S. Ganesh:
Research on knowledge transfer in organizations: a morphology.
- Laurent Sié, Ali Yakhlef:
Passion and expertise knowledge transfer.
- Uwe Cantner, Kristin Joel, Tobias Schmidt:
The use of knowledge management by German innovators.
Volume 13, Number 5, 2009 Knowledge based development 2009 Guest Editor(s):
Francisco Javier Carrillo
- Francisco Javier Carrillo:
Demarcation and levels of analysis in knowledge based development.
- Emmanouil Ergazakis, Konstantinos Ergazakis, Kostas S. Metaxiotis, Yannis Charalabidis:
Rethinking the development of successful knowledge cities: an advanced framework.
- Tan Yigitcanlar:
Planning for knowledge-based urban development: global perspectives.
- Laura Zapata Cantú, Josep Rialp Criado, Alex Rialp Criado:
Generation and transfer of knowledge in IT-related SMEs.
- Juan C. Rivera-Vazquez, Lillian V. Ortiz-Fournier, Felix Rogelio Flores:
Overcoming cultural barriers for innovation and knowledge sharing.
- Mirghani Mohamed, Michael Stankosky, Mona Mohamed:
An empirical assessment of knowledge management criticality for sustainable development.
- Antonio Lerro, Giovanni Schiuma:
Knowledge-based dynamics of regional development: the case of Basilicata region.
- Antonio Messeni Petruzzelli, Vito Albino, Nunzia Carbonara:
External knowledge sources and proximity.
- N. L. Sharma, Susobhan Goswami:
The nuances of knowledge creation and development in Indian pharmaceutical industry.
- P. Ben Chou, Katia Passerini:
Intellectual property rights and knowledge sharing across countries.
- Surinder Batra:
Strengthening human capital for knowledge economy needs: an Indian perspective.
- Duc Dang, Katsuhiro Umemoto:
Modeling the development toward the knowledge economy: a national capability approach.
- Ravi S. Sharma, Ekundayo M. Samuel, Elaine W. J. Ng:
Beyond the digital divide: policy analysis for knowledge societies.
Volume 13, Number 6, 2009
Last update Thu May 23 19:09:35 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Michael H. Zack, James D. McKeen, Satyendra Singh:
Knowledge management and organizational performance: an exploratory analysis.
- Govind S. Iyer, Suryanarayanan Ravindran:
Usefulness, incentives and knowledge management.
- Enrico Scarso, Ettore Bolisani, Luigi Salvador:
A systematic framework for analysing the critical success factors of communities of practice.
- Andreas Werr, Jesper Blomberg, Jan Löwstedt:
Gaining external knowledge - boundaries in managers' knowledge relations.
- Uwe Wilkesmann, Heike Fischer, Maximiliane Wilkesmann:
Cultural characteristics of knowledge transfer.
- Natalia Martín Cruz, Víctor Martín Pérez, Celina Trevilla Cantero:
The influence of employee motivation on knowledge transfer.
- Tina C. Ambos, Bodo B. Schlegelmilch:
Managing knowledge in international consulting firms.
- Dirk Schneckenberg:
Web 2.0 and the empowerment of the knowledge worker.
- Rashmi H. Assudani:
Dispersed knowledge work - implications for knowledge intensive firms.
- Petra Bosch-Sijtsema, Virpi Ruohomäki, Matti Vartiainen:
Knowledge work productivity in distributed teams.
- Deborah Blackman, Monica Kennedy:
Knowledge management and effective university governance.
- Gillian Ragsdell:
Participatory action research: a winning strategy for KM.