Volume 7, Number 1, 2003
- Nick Bontis, Michael Fearon, Marissa Hishon:
The e-flow audit: an evaluation of knowledge flow within and outside a high-tech firm.
- Rob Sharkie:
Knowledge creation and its place in the development of sustainable competitive advantage.
- Jonas Roth:
Enabling knowledge creation: learning from an R&D organization.
- Nory B. Jones, Richard T. Herschel, Douglas D. Moesel:
Using "knowledge champions" to facilitate knowledge management.
- Alexander Ardichvili, Vaughn Page, Tim Wentling:
Motivation and barriers to participation in virtual knowledge-sharing communities of practice.
- Marianne Gloet, Mike Berrell:
The dual paradigm nature of knowledge management: implications for achieving quality outcomes in human resource management.
- John Van Beveren:
Does health care for knowledge management?
- Huosong Xia, Kuanqi Du, Shuqin Cai:
Enterprise knowledge tree model and factors of KMS based on E-C.
- Alan D. Smith, William T. Rupp:
Knowledge workers: exploring the link among performance rating, pay and motivational aspects.
Volume 7, Number 2, 2003
- Eduardo Bueno Campos, Ma Paz Salmador Sánchez:
Knowledge management in the emerging strategic business process: information, complexity and imagination.
- Giorgos Papavassiliou, Gregoris Mentzas:
Knowledge modelling in weakly-structured business processes.
- Su-Yeon Kim, Euiho Suh, Hyunseok Hwang:
Building the knowledge map: an industrial case study.
- Francisco M. del-Rey-Chamorro, Rajkumar Roy, Bert van Wegen, Andy Steele:
A framework to create key performance indicators for knowledge management solutions.
- Lars Mathiassen, Pouya Pourkomeylian:
Managing knowledge in a software organization.
- Celia Zárraga, Juan Manuel García-Falcón:
Factors favoring knowledge management in work teams.
- Beverly A. Wagner:
Learning and knowledge transfer in partnering: an empirical case study.
- George A. Vouros:
Technological issues towards knowledge-powered organizations.
- Mark W. Salisbury:
Putting theory into practice to build knowledge management systems.
- Garry L. Adams, Bruce T. Lamont:
Knowledge management systems and developing sustainable competitive advantage.
Volume 7, Number 3, 2003
- Sandra Moffett, Rodney McAdam, Stephen Parkinson:
An empirical analysis of knowledge management applications.
- Angelique du Toit:
Knowledge: a sense making process shared through narrative.
- John W. Coffey, Robert R. Hoffman:
Knowledge modeling for the preservation of institutional memory.
- Arben Asllani, Fred Luthans:
What knowledge managers really do: an empirical and comparative analysis.
- Thomas Kalling:
Knowledge management and the occasional links with performance.
- Jesus Rodriguez Perez, Patricia Ordóñez de Pablos:
Knowledge management and organizational competitiveness: a framework for human capital analysis.
- Ahn-Sook Hwang:
Training strategies in the management of knowledge.
- Paulien M. Herder, W. W. Veeneman, M. D. J. Buitenhuis, Andreas Schaller:
Follow the rainbow: a knowledge management framework for new product introduction.
- Karina Skovvang Christensen, Heine Kaasgaard Bang:
Knowledge management in a project-oriented organization: three perspectives.
- Kevin C. Desouza, Ayan Chattaraj, George Kraft:
Supply chain perspectives to knowledge management: research propositions.
Volume 7, Number 4, 2003
- Meng Li, Fei Gao:
Why Nonaka highlights tacit knowledge: a critical review.
- Helen Hasan, Maen Al-Hawari:
Management styles and performance: a knowledge space framework.
- Martin Spring:
Knowledge management in extended operations networks.
- David Mason, David J. Pauleen:
Perceptions of knowledge management: a qualitative analysis.
- P. Andi Smart, Roger S. Maull, Zoe J. Radnor, Thomas J. Housel:
An approach for identifying value in business processes.
- Ronald Maier, Ulrich Remus:
Implementing process-oriented knowledge management strategies.
- Nada Korac-Kakabadse, Andrew Kakabadse, Alexander Kouzmin:
Reviewing the knowledge management literature: towards a taxonomy.
- Petter Gottschalk, Vijay K. Khandelwal:
Determinants of knowledge management technology projects in Australian law firms.
- Chun-Che Huang, Chia-Ming Kuo:
The transformation and search of semi-structured knowledge in organizations.
- Sangphet Hanvanich, Cornelia Dröge, Roger Calantone:
Reconceptualizing the meaning and domain of marketing knowledge.
- Jay Chatzkel:
Braintrust International 2003 Conference, San Francisco, CA.
Volume 7, Number 5, 2003
Last update Mon May 20 18:04:42 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page