Volume 9, Number 1, 2005 Special Issue:
Technology in knowledge management
- Eric Tsui:
The role of IT in KM: where are we now and where are we heading?
- Yogesh Malhotra:
Integrating knowledge management technologies in organizational business processes: getting real time enterprises to deliver real business performance.
- Laurence Lock Lee:
Balancing business process with business practice for organizational advantage.
- Clyde W. Holsapple:
The inseparability of modern knowledge management and computer-based technology.
- Lei Chi, Clyde W. Holsapple:
Understanding computer-mediated interorganizational collaboration: a model and framework.
- Jay Liebowitz:
Linking social network analysis with the analytic hierarchy process for knowledge mapping in organizations.
- Henry C. W. Lau, Andrew Ning, Kit Fai Pun, K. S. Chin, Andrew W. H. Ip:
A knowledge-based system to support procurement decision.
- Joseph G. Davis, Eswaran Subrahmanian, Arthur Westerberg:
The "global" and the "local" in knowledge management.
- John S. Edwards, Duncan Shaw, Paul M. Collier:
Knowledge management systems: finding a way with technology.
- Paul Iske, Willem Boersma:
Connected brains: Question and answer systems for knowledge sharing: concepts, implementation and return on investment.
Volume 9, Number 2, 2005
- Kostas S. Metaxiotis, Konstantinos Ergazakis, John E. Psarras:
Exploring the world of knowledge management: agreements and disagreements in the academic/practitioner community.
- Dean Call:
Knowledge management - not rocket science.
- Rashmi H. Assudani:
Catching the chameleon: understanding the elusive term "knowledge".
- J. H. Powell, J. Swart:
This is what the fuss is about: a systemic modelling for organisational knowing.
- Gustavo A. C. Guzman, John Wilson:
The "soft" dimension of organizational knowledge transfer.
- Peter Yih-Tong Sun, John L. Scott:
An investigation of barriers to knowledge transfer.
- Paula Danskin, Basil G. Englis, Michael R. Solomon, Marla Goldsmith, Jennifer Davey:
Knowledge management as competitive advantage: lessons from the textile and apparel value chain.
- Sari Salojärvi, Patrick Furu, Karl-Erik Sveiby:
Knowledge management and growth in Finnish SMEs.
- Carla van den Berg, Ioana Popescu:
An experience in knowledge mapping.
- Doug Mercer, Thomas Leschine, Christina H. Drew, William Griffith, Timothy L. Nyerges:
Public agencies and environmental risk: Organizing knowledge in a democratic context.
Volume 9, Number 3, 2005
- Alton Yeow-Kuan Chua, Wing Lam:
Why KM projects fail: a multi-case analysis.
- Andreas Riege:
Three-dozen knowledge-sharing barriers managers must consider.
- Chinho Lin, Jong-Mau Yeh, Shu-Mei Tseng:
Case study on knowledge-management gaps.
- Sven C. Voelpel, Zheng Han:
Managing knowledge sharing in China: the case of Siemens ShareNet.
- Kuan Yew Wong, Elaine Aspinwall:
An empirical study of the important factors for knowledge-management adoption in the SME sector.
- Isao Matsumoto, John Stapleton, Jacqueline Glass, Tony Thorpe:
A knowledge-capture report for multidisciplinary design environments.
- James J. Hoffman, Mark L. Hoelscher, Karma Sherif:
Social capital, knowledge management, and sustained superior performance.
- Jenny Darroch:
Knowledge management, innovation and firm performance.
- Pasi Pyöriä:
The concept of knowledge work revisited.
- Nicozaan Finestone, Retha Snyman:
Corporate South Africa: making multicultural knowledge sharing work.
Volume 9, Number 4, 2005
Volume 9, Number 5, 2005 Special Issue:
Semantic knowledge management
- Pompeu Casanovas, Marta Poblet, Nuria Casellas, Jesús Contreras, V. Richard Benjamins, Mercedes Blázquez:
Supporting newly-appointed judges: a legal knowledge management case study.
- Paul Warren, David Alsmeyer:
The digital library: a case study in intelligent content management.
- Holger Lausen, Ying Ding, Michael Stollberg, Dieter Fensel, Rubén Lara Hernandez, Sung-Kook Han:
Semantic web portals: state-of-the-art survey.
- Tom Bösser:
Evaluating user quality and business value of applications using semantic knowledge technology.
- John Davies, Alistair Duke, Nick Kings, Dunja Mladenic, Kalina Bontcheva, Miha Grcar, V. Richard Benjamins, Jesús Contreras, Mercedes Blázquez Civico, Tim Glover:
Next generation knowledge access.
- Denny Vrandecic, Helena Sofia Pinto, Christoph Tempich, York Sure:
The DILIGENT knowledge processes.
- Peter Haase, Johanna Völker, York Sure:
Management of dynamic knowledge.
- Hamish Cunningham, Kalina Bontcheva, Yaoyong Li:
Knowledge management and human language: crossing the chasm.
- Marko Grobelnik, Dunja Mladenic:
Automated knowledge discovery in advanced knowledge management.
Volume 9, Number 6, 2005
Last update Wed May 22 17:59:16 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- C. B. Crawford:
Effects of transformational leadership and organizational position on knowledge management.
- Mikael Schönström:
Creating knowledge networks: lessons from practice.
- Johnny C. F. So, Narasimha Bolloju:
Explaining the intentions to share and reuse knowledge in the context of IT service operations.
- Karen Edge:
Powerful public sector knowledge management: a school district example.
- Astrid Jaime, Mickael Gardoni, Joël Mosca, Dominique Vinck:
BASIC Lab: a software tool for supporting the production of knowledge in research organizations through the management of scientific concepts.
- Chong Ju Choi, Philip Cheng, Brian J. Hilton, Edward Russell:
- Chi Fai Cheung, W. B. Lee, Y. Wang:
A multi-facet taxonomy system with applications in unstructured knowledge management.
- Paolo Bussotti, Maria Chiara Pettenati:
Functional model of a sense-emerging assistant for knowledge construction and management.
- Norman Mooradian:
Tacit knowledge: philosophic roots and role in KM.
- Wendelin Küpers:
Phenomenology of embodied implicit and narrative knowing.