Volume 29, Number 1, January 2006
- Bing-Yi Zhang, Ya-Min Sun:
Fractional alpha stable network traffic model and its application in QoS routing.
- Elizabeth A. Thompson, Eric Harmison, Robert Carper, Robert Martin, Jim Isaacs:
Robot teleoperation featuring commercially available wireless network cards.
- Leonardo Bidese de Pinho, Claudio Luis de Amorim:
Assessing the efficiency of stream reuse techniques in P2P video-on-demand systems.
- Ning Zhang, Qi Shi, Madjid Merabti, Robert Askwith:
Practical and efficient fair document exchange over networks.
- T. Morris, V. Chauhan:
Facial feature tracking for cursor control.
Volume 29, Numbers 2-3, August 2005-April 2006 Innovations in agent collaboration
- Nikhil Ichalkaranje:
- Yukiko I. Nakano, Toshihiro Murayama, Masashi Okamoto, Daisuke Kawahara, Qing Li, Sadao Kurohashi, Toyoaki Nishida:
Cards-to-presentation on the web: generating multimedia contents featuring agent animations.
- Pierre Urlings, Christos Sioutis, Jeffrey Tweedale, Nikhil Ichalkaranje, Lakhmi C. Jain:
A future framework for interfacing BDI agents in a real-time teaming environment.
- E. V. Krishnamurthy, V. Kris Murthy:
Distributed agent paradigm for soft and hard computation.
- Colin Fyfe, Lakhmi C. Jain:
Teams of intelligent agents which learn using artificial immune systems.
- Jacquie Jarvis, Ralph Rönnquist, Duncan McFarlane, Lakhmi C. Jain:
A team-based holonic approach to robotic assembly cell control.
- Anders I. Mørch, Jan A. Dolonen, Jan Eirik B. Nævdal:
An evolutionary approach to prototyping pedagogical agents: from simulation to integrated system.
- Weiqin Chen:
Supporting teachers' intervention in collaborative knowledge building.
Volume 29, Number 4, November 2006
Last update Sat May 25 20:44:33 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Adeniyi A. Akintola, G. Adesola Aderounmu, Michael O. Adigun:
Performance analysis of double buffer technique (DBT) model for mobility support in wireless IP networks.
- Shih-Lin Wu, Sui Fan-Jiang, Zi-Tsan Chou:
An efficient quality-of-service MAC protocol for infrastructure WLANs.
- Hea-Sook Park, Doo-Kwon Baik:
A study for control of client value using cluster analysis.
- Susanne Loidl:
Towards pervasive learning: WeLearn.Mobile. A CPS package viewer for handhelds.
- Peng Liu, Alex Hai Wang, Lunquan Li:
Real-time data attack isolation for commercial database applications.
- Crescencio Bravo, Miguel A. Redondo, Manuel Ortega, M. Felisa Verdejo:
Collaborative distributed environments for learning design tasks by means of modelling and simulation.
- Marco Avvenuti, Alessio Vecchio:
Application-level network emulation: the EmuSocket toolkit.