Volume 21, Number 1, 2011
Volume 21, Number 2, 2011
Volume 21, Number 3, 2011
- Sang M. Lee, Taewon Hwang, Dong Hyun Lee:
Evolution of Research Areas, Themes, and Methods in Electronic Commerce.
- Efraim Turban, Narasimha Bolloju, Ting-Peng Liang:
Enterprise Social Networking: Opportunities, Adoption, and Risk Mitigation.
- Dawn Laux, Andy Luse, Brian E. Mennecke, Anthony M. Townsend:
Adoption of Biometric Authentication Systems: Implications for Research and Practice in the Deployment of End-User Security Systems.
- Tim Robin Wolf, Kate Hattrup, Karsten Mueller:
A Cross-National Investigation of the Measurement Equivalence of Computerized Organizational Attitude Surveys: A Two-Study Design in Multiple Nations.
Volume 21, Number 4, 2011 Special Issue:
Current Developments in RFID Research
Last update Thu May 23 19:10:31 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Wei Zhou, Selwyn Piramuthu:
Current Developments in RFID Research.
- Indranil Bose, Ariel K. H. Lui, Eric W. T. Ngai:
The Impact of RFID Adoption on the Market Value of Firms: An Empirical Analysis.
- Sylvain Bureau, Yannick Meiller, Wei Zhou, Selwyn Piramuthu:
Performance Drivers for RFID-Generated Item-Level Information in the Oil Industry.
- Gary M. Gaukler:
RFID Tag Cost Sharing in the Retail Supply Chain.
- Xiaoning Shi, Dongkai Tao, Stefan Voß:
RFID Technology and its Application to Port-Based Container Logistics.
- Xiaoran Wu, Chandrasekar Subramaniam:
Understanding and Predicting Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Adoption in Supply Chains.
- Eun Jung Yoon, Wei Zhou:
Mixed Strategy Multiple-Channel Retailing With RFID Information.