Volume 6, Number 1, February 2012 Editorial Articles
OR Society Simulation Special Interest Group Meeting
- Paul A. Fishwick:
Hypermodelling: an integrated approach to dynamic system modelling.
- V. S. Kesaraju, Frank W. Ciarallo:
Integrated simulation combining process-driven and event-driven models.
- Mohammad Ferdous Alam, Srimathy Mohan, John W. Fowler, M. Gopalakrishnan:
A discrete event simulation tool for performance management of web-based application systems.
- John F. Magnotti, Levent Yilmaz:
An agent simulation study of a unified mechanism on individual foraging behaviour with individual scalar expectancies.
- J.-S. Hua, S.-M. Huang, D. C. Yen, C.-W. Chena:
A dynamic game theory approach to solve the free riding problem in the peer-to-peer networks.
- Dima Nazzal, Mansooreh Mollaghasemi, Henrik E. Hedlund, A. Bozorgi:
Using genetic algorithms and an indifference-zone ranking and selection procedure under common random numbers for simulation optimisation.
- Kathryn Hoad, C. Watts:
Are we there yet? Simulation modellers on what needs to be done to involve agent-based simulation in practical decision making.
Volume 6, Number 2, May 2012 Articles
- E. J. Chen:
A stopping rule using the quasi-independent sequence.
- Bikram Sharda, Scott J. Bury:
Evaluating production improvement opportunities in a chemical plant: a case study using discrete event simulation.
- Vincent A. Knight, Janet E. Williams, I. Reynolds:
Modelling patient choice in healthcare systems: development and application of a discrete event simulation with agent-based decision making.
- P. D. Allen, A. Cullington:
An approach for generic sensor models.
- Luis C. Rabelo, Paul A. Fishwick, Zach Ezzell, L. Lacy, Nabeel Yousef:
Ontology-centred integration for space operations.
- E. Yavari, T. Roeder:
Model enrichment: concept, measurement, and application.
Volume 6, Number 3, August 2012 Articles
- Jonathan Passerat-Palmbach, Claude Mazel, David R. C. Hill:
Pseudo-random streams for distributed and parallel stochastic simulations on GP-GPU.
- Claudia Szabo, Yong Meng Teo:
An analysis of the cost of validating semantic composability.
- Z. Li, W. Cai, X. Tang, S. Zhou:
Loss-aware DR-based update scheduling for improving consistency in DVEs.
- Nathanael Van Vorst, Miguel A. Erazo, Jason Liu:
PrimoGENI for hybrid network simulation and emulation experiments in GENI.
- Roberto Zunino:
On computation and synchronization costs in spatial distributed simulation.
- Yuhao Zheng, David M. Nicol, Dong (Kevin) Jin, Naoki Tanaka:
A virtual time system for virtualization-based network emulations and simulations.
Volume 6, Number 4, November 2012 Articles
Last update Tue May 21 14:55:52 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- G. Jetly, C. L. Rossetti, Robert Handfield:
A multi-agent simulation of the pharmaceutical supply chain.
- Ning Liu, Christopher D. Carothers, Jason Cope, Philip H. Carns, Robert B. Ross:
Model and simulation of exascale communication networks.
- Giulia Pedrielli, Marco Sacco, Walter Terkaj, Tullio Tolio:
An HLA-based distributed simulation for networked manufacturing systems analysis.
- S. Jonsson:
Credit risk: an agent-based model of post-credit decision actions and credit losses in banks.
- Csaba A. Boer, Yvo A. Saanen:
Improving container terminal efficiency through emulation.
- Sebastiano Peluso, Diego Didona, Francesco Quaglia:
Supports for transparent object-migration in PDES systems.