Volume 64, Number 1, January 2004
- Hans Stadtherr:
Scheduling interval orders with communication delays in parallel.
- Stuart Campbell, Mohan Kumar, Stephan Olariu:
The hierarchical cliques interconnection network.
- Saravut Charcranoon, Thomas G. Robertazzi, Serge Luryi:
Load sequencing for a parallel processing utility.
- Kazumasa Oida, Shigeru Saito:
A packet-size aware adaptive routing algorithm for parallel transmission server systems.
- Stavros D. Nikolopoulos:
Parallel algorithms for Hamiltonian problems on quasi-threshold graphs.
- Parimala Thulasiraman, Ashfaq A. Khokhar, Gerd Heber, Guang R. Gao:
A fine-grain load-adaptive algorithm of the 2D discrete wavelet transform for multithreaded architectures.
- Marc Ebner:
A parallel algorithm for color constancy.
- Andrea E. F. Clementi, Angelo Monti, Riccardo Silvestri:
Round Robin is optimal for fault-tolerant broadcasting on wireless networks.
- Yen-Chun Lin, Jun-Wei Hsiao:
A new approach to constructing optimal parallel prefix circuits with small depth.
- Chen Ding, Ken Kennedy:
Improving effective bandwidth through compiler enhancement of global cache reuse.
- Tiziana Calamoneri, Annalisa Massini:
Efficient algorithms for checking the equivalence of multistage interconnection networks.
- Konstantinos Antonis, John D. Garofalakis, Ioannis Mourtos, Paul G. Spirakis:
A hierarchical adaptive distributed algorithm for load balancing.
- Yosi Ben-Asher, Gadi Haber:
Efficient parallel solutions of linear algebraic circuits.
- Alan A. Bertossi, Alessandro Mei:
Time and work optimal simulation of basic reconfigurable meshes on hypercubes.
Volume 64, Number 2, February 2004
- Behrooz Parhami, Ding-Ming Kwai:
Incomplete k-ary n-cube and its derivatives.
- Shiuh-Pyng Shieh, Wen-Her Yang:
Protecting network users in mobile code systems.
- Shikharesh Majumdar, E-Kai Shen, Istabrak Abdul-Fatah:
Performance of adaptive CORBA middleware.
- Ashis Tarafdar, Vijay K. Garg:
Predicate control: synchronization in distributed computations with look-ahead.
- Yu-Kwong Kwok, Lap-Sun Cheung:
A new fuzzy-decision based load balancing system for distributed object computing.
- Paola Flocchini, Evangelos Kranakis, Danny Krizanc, Flaminia L. Luccio, Nicola Santoro:
Sorting and election in anonymous asynchronous rings.
- Steven J. Plimpton, Bruce Hendrickson, James R. Stewart:
A parallel rendezvous algorithm for interpolation between multiple grids.
- Boris Kaludercic:
Parallelisation of the Lagrangian model in a mixed EulerianLagrangian CFD algorithm.
- José-Jesús Fernández, José María Carazo, Inmaculada García:
Three-dimensional reconstruction of cellular structures by electron microscope tomography and parallel computing.
- Stephen S. Yau, Fariaz Karim:
A context-sensitive middleware for dynamic integration of mobile devices with network infrastructures.
Volume 64, Number 3, March 2004
- Toshiyuki Fujiwara, Kazuo Iwama, Chuzo Iwamoto:
Partially effective randomization in simulations between ARBITRARY and COMMON PRAMs.
- Stefka Fidanova, Denis Trystram:
Improved lower bounds for embedding hypercubes on de Bruijn graphs.
- Azzedine Boukerche, Sajal K. Das:
educing null messages overhead through load balancing in conservative distributed simulation systems.
- Clémentin Tayou Djamégni:
Mapping rectangular mesh algorithms onto asymptotically space-optimal arrays.
- Amitava Datta, Subbiah Soundaralakshmi:
Fast and scalable algorithms for the Euclidean distance transform on a linear array with a reconfigurable pipelined bus system.
- Adnan Agbaria, Hagit Attiya, Roy Friedman, Roman Vitenberg:
Quantifying rollback propagation in distributed checkpointing.
- G. Mohan, G. Venkatesan, C. Siva Ram Murthy:
Randomized routing and wavelength requirements in wavelength-routed WDM multistage, hypercube, and de Bruijn networks.
- Martin C. Herbordt, Jade Cravy, Honghai Zhang:
Array control for high-performance SIMD systems.
- Tiziana Calamoneri, Rossella Petreschi:
L(h, 1)-labeling subclasses of planar graphs.
- Steve C. Chiu, Wei-keng Liao, Alok N. Choudhary, Mahmut T. Kandemir:
Processor-embedded distributed smart disks for I/O-intensive workloads: architectures, performance models and evaluation.
Volume 64, Number 4, April 2004
- Roger Wattenhofer, Peter Widmayer:
The counting pyramid: an adaptive distributed counting scheme.
- Attila Gürsoy, Laxmikant V. Kalé:
Performance and modularity benefits of message-driven execution.
- Tiberiu Rotaru, Hans-Heinrich Nägeli:
Dynamic load balancing by diffusion in heterogeneous systems.
- Antonio Fernández, Ernesto Jiménez, Vicent Cholvi:
On the interconnection of causal memory systems.
- Leonidas Georgiadis, Christos Nikolaou, Alexander Thomasian:
A fair workload allocation policy for heterogeneous systems.
- Martin Fleury, R. P. Self, Andy C. Downton:
Development of a fine-grained parallel Karhunen Loève transform.
- Brad Long:
Distributed result set iterator: a design pattern for efficient retrieval of large result sets from remote data sources.
- Xiaofan Yang:
A fast pessimistic one-step diagnosis algorithm for hypercube multicomputer systems.
- Ahmed E. Kamal, Hesham El-Rewini, Raza Ul-Mustafa:
Optimal and approximate approaches for selecting proxy agents in mobile IP based network backbone.
Volume 64, Number 5, May 2004
- Marc Bui, Franck Butelle, Christian Lavault:
A distributed algorithm for constructing a minimum diameter spanning tree.
- Jose Aguilar, Ernst L. Leiss:
Data dependent loop scheduling based on genetic algorithms for distributed and shared memory systems.
- Michael E. Houle, Antonios Symvonis, David R. Wood:
Dimension-exchange algorithms for token distribution on tree-connected architectures.
- Yungho Choi, Timothy Mark Pinkston:
Evaluation of queue designs for true fully adaptive routers.
- Susanne M. Balle, Bevin R. Brett, Chih-Ping Chen, David LaFrance-Linden:
Extending a traditional debugger to debug massively parallel applications.
- R. Al-Omari, Arun K. Somani, G. Manimaran:
Efficient overloading techniques for primary-backup scheduling in real-time systems.
- Partha Sarathi Mandal, Krishnendu Mukhopadhyaya:
Concurrent checkpoint initiation and recovery algorithms on asynchronous ring network.
- Sun-Yuan Hsieh:
An efficient parallel strategy for the two-fixed-endpoint Hamiltonian path problem on distance-hereditary graphs .
Volume 64, Number 6, June 2004
- Xian-He Sun, Alan R. Blatecky:
Middleware: the key to next generation computing.
- Radu Prodan, Thomas Fahringer:
ZENTURIO: a grid middleware-based tool for experiment management of parallel and distributed applications.
- Nirmit Desai, Frank Mueller:
Scalable hierarchical locking for distributed systems.
- Jiannong Cao, Min Cao, Alvin T. S. Chan, Gengfeng Wu, Sajal K. Das:
A framework for architecting and high-level programming support of CORBA applications.
- Cheng Wang, Zhiyuan Li:
A computation offloading scheme on handheld devices.
- Hung-Chang Hsiao, Chung-Ta King:
Tornado: a capability-aware peer-to-peer storage overlay.
- Jesús Salceda, Iván Díaz, Juan Touriño, Ramon Doallo:
A middleware architecture for distributed systems management.
- Elisa Heymann, Miquel A. Senar, Emilio Luque, Miron Livny:
Efficient resource management applied to master worker applications.
- Sathish S. Vadhiyar, Jack Dongarra:
GrADSolve a grid-based RPC system for parallel computing with application-level scheduling.
Volume 64, Number 7, July 2004 Computing and Communication in Distributed Sensor Networks
- S. Sitharama Iyengar, Richard R. Brooks:
Special issue introduction--the road map for distributed sensor networks in the context of computing and communication.
- Yi Zou, Krishnendu Chakrabarty:
Uncertainty-aware and coverage-oriented deployment for sensor networks.
- Deepak Ganesan, Alberto Cerpa, Wei Ye, Yan Yu, Jerry Zhao, Deborah Estrin:
Networking issues in wireless sensor networks.
- Jae H. Park, Gary Friedman, Mark T. Jones:
Geographical feature sensitive sensor placement.
- Marco F. Duarte, Yu Hen Hu:
Vehicle classification in distributed sensor networks.
- Rajgopal Kannan, Sudipta Sarangi, S. Sitharama Iyengar:
Sensor-centric energy-constrained reliable query routing for wireless sensor networks.
- Richard R. Brooks, Mengxia Zhu, Jacob Lamb, S. Sitharama Iyengar:
Aspect-oriented design of sensor networks.
- Travis C. Collier, Charles E. Taylor:
Self-organization in sensor networks.
- Richard R. Brooks, David Friedlander, John Koch, Shashi Phoha:
Tracking multiple targets with self-organizing distributed ground sensors.
Volume 64, Number 8, August 2004
Volume 64, Number 9, September 2004
- Warren Smith, Ian T. Foster, Valerie E. Taylor:
Predicting application run times with historical information.
- Dror Irony, Sivan Toledo, Alexandre Tiskin:
Communication lower bounds for distributed-memory matrix multiplication.
- Naoki Nishimura, Yasuhiro Awatsuji, Toshihiro Kubota:
Two-dimensional arrangement of spatial patterns representing numerical data in input images for effective use of hardware resources in digital optical computing system based on optical array logic.
- Heejin Park, Kunsoo Park, Yookun Cho:
Deleting keys of B-trees in parallel.
- David A. Bader:
An improved, randomized algorithm for parallel selection with an experimental study.
- Leo Chin Sim, Heiko Schröder, Graham Leedham:
Major line removal morphological hough transform on a hybrid system.
- Xubin He, Ming Zhang, Qing Yang:
STICS: SCSI-to-IP cache for storage area networks.
- Vittorio Bilò, Michele Flammini, Roberto Giovannelli:
Experimental analysis of online algorithms for the bicriteria scheduling problem.
Volume 64, Number 10, October 2004
- Christopher Stone, Suresh Menon:
Large-eddy simulations on distributed shared memory clusters.
- Alan A. Bertossi, Maria Cristina Pinotti, Romeo Rizzi, Phalguni Gupta:
Allocating servers in infostations for bounded simultaneous requests.
- Zhongqiang Chen, Alex Delis, Henry L. Bertoni:
Radio-wave propagation prediction using ray-tracing techniques on a network of workstations (NOW).
- Xiaohui Shen, Alok N. Choudhary:
A high-performance distributed parallel file system for data-intensive computations.
- Xueyan Tang, Samuel T. Chanson:
Adaptive hash routing for a cluster of client-side web proxies.
- R. S. Sisodia, I. Karthigeyan, B. S. Manoj, C. Siva Ram Murthy:
A novel scheme for supporting integrated unicast and multicast traffic in ad hoc wireless networks.
Volume 64, Number 11, November 2004
- Alfredo Goldman, Denis Trystram:
An efficient parallel algorithm for solving the Knapsack problem on hypercubes.
- Yung-Cheng Ma, Tien-Fu Chen, Chung-Ping Chung:
Branch-and-bound task allocation with task clustering-based pruning.
- Anirban Mahanti, Derek L. Eager:
Adaptive data parallel computing on workstation clusters.
- D. Janaki Ram, A. Vijay Srinivas, P. Manjula Rani:
A model for parallel programming over CORBA.
- Thanasis Loukopoulos, Ishfaq Ahmad:
Static and adaptive distributed data replication using genetic algorithms.
- Jung-Heum Park, Hee-Chul Kim:
Longest paths and cycles in faulty star graphs.
- Laurence Boxer, Russ Miller:
Coarse grained gather and scatter operations with applications.
- Sanguthevar Rajasekaran:
Out-of-core computing on mesh connected computers.
- Antonio Gentile, Sam Sander, Linda M. Wills, D. Scott Wills:
The impact of grain size on the efficiency of embedded SIMD image processing architectures.
Volume 64, Number 12, December 2004
Last update Wed May 22 18:00:59 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page