Volume 71, Number 1, January 2011
- Michel Hanna, Socrates Demetriades, Sangyeun Cho, Rami G. Melhem:
Advanced hashing schemes for packet forwarding using set associative memory architectures.
- Bogdan Carbunar, Weidong Shi, Radu Sion:
Conditional e-payments with transferability.
- Bolian Yin, Hongchi Shi, Yi Shang:
An efficient algorithm for constructing a connected dominating set in mobile ad hoc networks.
- Robson Eduardo De Grande, Azzedine Boukerche:
Dynamic balancing of communication and computation load for HLA-based simulations on large-scale distributed systems.
- Chia-Cheng Hu:
Delay-sensitive routing in multi-rate MANETs.
- Jan-Jan Wu, Shu-Fan Shih, Pangfeng Liu, Yi-Min Chung:
Optimizing server placement in distributed systems in the presence of competition.
- Oliver Sinnen, Andrea To, Manpreet Kaur:
Contention-aware scheduling with task duplication.
- Christos Anagnostopoulos, Stathes Hadjiefthymiades, Evangelos Zervas:
An analytical model for multi-epidemic information dissemination.
- Reza Moraveji, Hamid Sarbazi-Azad, Albert Y. Zomaya:
Performance modeling of Cartesian product networks.
- Juan Carlos Saez, Daniel Shelepov, Alexandra Fedorova, Manuel Prieto:
Leveraging workload diversity through OS scheduling to maximize performance on single-ISA heterogeneous multicore systems.
- Hua Chen, Albert Mo Kim Cheng, Ying-Wei Kuo:
Assigning real-time tasks to heterogeneous processors by applying ant colony optimization.
Volume 71, Number 2, February 2011 Special Issue Editorial
Special Issue Articles
- Henrique Andrade, Bugra Gedik, Kun-Lung Wu, Philip S. Yu:
Processing high data rate streams in System S.
- Jiangtian Li, Xiaosong Ma, Srikanth B. Yoginath, Guruprasad Kora, Nagiza F. Samatova:
Transparent runtime parallelization of the R scripting language.
- Bogdan Nicolae, Gabriel Antoniu, Luc Bougé, Diana Moise, Alexandra Carpen-Amarie:
BlobSeer: Next-generation data management for large scale infrastructures.
- M. Mustafa Rafique, Ali Raza Butt, Dimitrios S. Nikolopoulos:
A capabilities-aware framework for using computational accelerators in data-intensive computing.
- Tao Xie, Yao Sun:
Understanding the relationship between energy conservation and reliability in parallel disk arrays.
- Yongpeng Zhang, Frank Mueller, Xiaohui Cui, Thomas E. Potok:
Data-intensive document clustering on graphics processing unit (GPU) clusters.
- Craig Ulmer, Maya Gokhale, Brian Gallagher, Philip Top, Tina Eliassi-Rad:
Massively parallel acceleration of a document-similarity classifier to detect web attacks.
- Hui-Ya Li, Chia-Lung Hung, Wen-Jyi Hwang, Yi-Tsan Hung:
Efficient pipelined architecture for competitive learning.
- Da Qi Ren:
Algorithm level power efficiency optimization for CPU-GPU processing element in data intensive SIMD/SPMD computing.
- Qishi Wu, Yi Gu:
Optimizing end-to-end performance of data-intensive computing pipelines in heterogeneous network environments.
- Ezra Kissel, D. Martin Swany, Aaron Brown:
Phoebus: A system for high throughput data movement.
- Ozcan Ozturk:
Data locality and parallelism optimization using a constraint-based approach.
- Mais Nijim, Ziliang Zong, Shu Yin, Kiranmai Bellam, Xiao Qin:
Quality of security adaptation in parallel disk systems.
- Guy Sagy, Izchak Sharfman, Daniel Keren, Assaf Schuster:
Top-k vectorial aggregation queries in a distributed environment.
- Dong Yuan, Yun Yang, Xiao Liu, Jinjun Chen:
On-demand minimum cost benchmarking for intermediate dataset storage in scientific cloud workflow systems.
Volume 71, Number 3, March 2011
- Kyungjun Kim:
A distributed channel assignment control for QoS support in mobile ad hoc networks.
- Lavanya Ramakrishnan, Jeffrey S. Chase, Dennis Gannon, Daniel Nurmi, Richard Wolski:
Deadline-sensitive workflow orchestration without explicit resource control.
- Hyun-Gul Roh, Myeongjae Jeon, Jinsoo Kim, Joonwon Lee:
Replicated abstract data types: Building blocks for collaborative applications.
- Dulanjalie C. Dhanapala, Anura P. Jayasumana, Qi Han:
On random routing in wireless sensor grids: A mathematical model for rendezvous probability and performance optimization.
- Vanessa Gardellin, Sajal K. Das, Luciano Lenzini, Claudio Cicconetti, Enzo Mingozzi:
G-PaMeLA: A divide-and-conquer approach for joint channel assignment and routing in multi-radio multi-channel wireless mesh networks.
- Thomas E. Carroll, Daniel Grosu:
Distributed algorithmic mechanism design for scheduling on unrelated machines.
- Ruixuan Li, Wei Song, Haiying Shen, Weijun Xiao, Zhengding Lu:
A flabellate overlay network for multi-attribute search.
- Katerina Doka, Dimitrios Tsoumakos, Nectarios Koziris:
Online querying of d-dimensional hierarchies.
- Lélia Blin, Maria Gradinariu Potop-Butucaru, Stephane Rovedakis:
Self-stabilizing minimum degree spanning tree within one from the optimal degree.
- Joanna Berlinska, Maciej Drozdowski:
Scheduling divisible MapReduce computations.
- Doina Bein, Yicheng Wen, Shashi Phoha, Bharat B. Madan, Asok Ray:
Distributed network control for mobile multi-modal wireless sensor networks.
- Viet-Hung Dang, Viet-Duc Le, Young-Koo Lee, Sungyoung Lee:
Distributed Push-pull Estimation for node localization in wireless sensor networks.
- Pedro Alonso, Miguel Oscar Bernabeu, Víctor M. García, Antonio M. Vidal:
Implementation and tuning of a parallel symmetric Toeplitz eigensolver.
- Khaleel W. Mershad, Hassan Artail:
CODISC: Collaborative and distributed semantic caching for maximizing cache effectiveness in wireless networks.
- Kiran K. Rachuri, C. Siva Ram Murthy:
Energy efficient and low latency biased walk techniques for search in wireless sensor networks.
Volume 71, Number 4, April 2011
- Zeng Zeng, Bharadwaj Veeravalli, Kenli Li:
A novel server-side proxy caching strategy for large-scale multimedia applications.
- Satish Penmatsa, Anthony T. Chronopoulos:
Game-theoretic static load balancing for distributed systems.
- Shoukat Ali, Behdis Eslamnour, Zehra Shah:
A case for on-machine load balancing.
- Antal Tátrai:
Parallel implementations of Brunotte's algorithm.
- Jigang Wen, Jiannong Cao, Kun Xie, Renfa Li:
User density sensitive P2P streaming in wireless mesh networks.
- Ramtin Shams, Parastoo Sadeghi:
On optimization of finite-difference time-domain (FDTD) computation on heterogeneous and GPU clusters.
- Lynda Mokdad, Jalel Ben-Othman:
Admission control mechanism and performance analysis based on stochastic automata networks formalism.
- Xiaopeng Fan, Jiannong Cao, Weigang Wu:
Contention-aware data caching in wireless multi-hop ad hoc networks.
- Oleksandr Kalentev, Abha Rai, Stefan Kemnitz, Ralf Schneider:
Connected component labeling on a 2D grid using CUDA.
Volume 71, Number 5, May 2011
- Ahmed Louri, Avinash Karanth Kodi:
Introduction to the special issue on Networks-on-Chip (NoC) of the Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing (JPDC).
- Asit K. Mishra, Aditya Yanamandra, Reetuparna Das, Soumya Eachempati, Ravi R. Iyer, Narayanan Vijaykrishnan, Chita R. Das:
RAFT: A router architecture with frequency tuning for on-chip networks.
- Gilbert Hendry, Eric Robinson, Vitaliy Gleyzer, Johnnie Chan, Luca P. Carloni, Nadya Travinin Bliss, Keren Bergman:
Time-division-multiplexed arbitration in silicon nanophotonic networks-on-chip for high-performance chip multiprocessors.
- Carles Hernández, Antoni Roca, José Flich, Federico Silla, José Duato:
Characterizing the impact of process variation on 45 nm NoC-based CMPs.
- Caroline Concatto, João Almeida, Guilherme Fachini, Marcos Herve, Fernanda Lima Kastensmidt, Érika F. Cota, Marcelo Lubaszewski:
Improving the yield of NoC-based systems through fault diagnosis and adaptive routing.
- Alexandre M. Amory, Cristiano Lazzari, Marcelo Lubaszewski, Fernando Gehm Moraes:
A new test scheduling algorithm based on Networks-on-Chip as Test Access Mechanisms.
- Evgeni Krimer, Isaac Keslassy, Avinoam Kolodny, Isask'har Walter, Mattan Erez:
Static timing analysis for modeling QoS in networks-on-chip.
- Bin Li, Li Zhao, Ravi Iyer, Li-Shiuan Peh, Michael Leddige, Michael Espig, Seung Eun Lee, Donald Newell:
CoQoS: Coordinating QoS-aware shared resources in NoC-based SoCs.
- César A. M. Marcon, Ney Calazans, Edson I. Moreno, Fernando Moraes, Fabiano Hessel, Altamiro Amadeu Susin:
CAFES: A framework for intrachip application modeling and communication architecture design.
Volume 71, Number 6, June 2011 Special Issue Editorial
Special Issue Articles
- Saurabh Kumar Garg, Chee Shin Yeo, Arun Anandasivam, Rajkumar Buyya:
Environment-conscious scheduling of HPC applications on distributed Cloud-oriented data centers.
- Rubén S. Montero, Rafael Moreno-Vozmediano, Ignacio Martín Llorente:
An elasticity model for High Throughput Computing clusters.
- Hwanju Kim, Hyeontaek Lim, Jinkyu Jeong, Heeseung Jo, Joonwon Lee, Seungryoul Maeng:
Transparently bridging semantic gap in CPU management for virtualized environments.
- Shah Asaduzzaman, Muthucumaru Maheswaran:
Decentralized management of bi-modal network resources in a distributed stream processing platform.
- Fabrício Alves Barbosa da Silva, Hermes Senger:
Scalability limits of Bag-of-Tasks applications running on hierarchical platforms.
- Michal Czapinski, Stuart Barnes:
Tabu Search with two approaches to parallel flowshop evaluation on CUDA platform.
- Abbas Nayebi, Hamid Sarbazi-Azad:
Performance modeling of the LEACH protocol for mobile wireless sensor networks.
- Yichuan Jiang, Zhaofeng Li:
Locality-sensitive task allocation and load balancing in networked multiagent systems: Talent versus centrality.
- Xiaoyong Li, Feng Zhou, Xudong Yang:
A multi-dimensional trust evaluation model for large-scale P2P computing.
- Eun-Kyu Byun, Yang-Suk Kee, Jin-Soo Kim, Ewa Deelman, Seungryoul Maeng:
BTS: Resource capacity estimate for time-targeted science workflows.
- Venkataramana Badarla, C. Siva Ram Murthy:
Learning-TCP: A stochastic approach for efficient update in TCP congestion window in ad hoc wireless networks.
- Jeng-Long Chiang, Yin-Yeh Tseng, Wen-Tsuen Chen:
Interest-Intended Piece Selection in BitTorrent-like peer-to-peer file sharing systems.
Volume 71, Number 7, July 2011
- Zhenxia Zhang, Azzedine Boukerche, Hussam M. Soliman Ramadan:
TEASE: A novel Tunnel-based sEcure Authentication SchemE to support smooth handoff in IEEE 802.11 wireless networks.
- Guangsong Li, Jianfeng Ma, Qi Jiang, Xi Chen:
A novel re-authentication scheme based on tickets in wireless local area networks.
- Nan Zhang:
Resolving a L2-prefetch-caused parallel nonscaling on Intel Core microarchitecture.
- Xu Liu, Jianfeng Zhan, Kunlin Zhan, Weisong Shi, Lin Yuan, Dan Meng, Lei Wang:
Automatic performance debugging of SPMD-style parallel programs.
- Xiang Xiao, Jaehwan John Lee:
A parallel multi-unit resource deadlock detection algorithm with O(log2/min(m, n))) overall run-time complexity.
- Ahmet Artu Yildirim, Cem Özdogan:
Parallel WaveCluster: A linear scaling parallel clustering algorithm implementation with application to very large datasets.
- Claris Castillo, George N. Rouskas, Khaled Harfoush:
Online algorithms for advance resource reservations.
- Christos Anagnostopoulos, Stathes Hadjiefthymiades:
Delay-tolerant delivery of quality information in ad hoc networks.
- Mehdi Esnaashari, Mohammad Reza Meybodi:
A cellular learning automata-based deployment strategy for mobile wireless sensor networks.
- Zhaohui Yuan, Yuping Zhang, Chun Jason Xue:
Sleep-aware mode assignment in wireless embedded systems.
- Ahmed M. Hassan, Magda El-Shenawee:
Parallel implementation of the diffusion-drift algorithm for modeling the electrophysiological activity of breast tumors.
- Xiaoguang Zhang, Zheng Da Wu:
The balance of routing energy consumption in wireless sensor networks.
- Yinan Li, Ing-Ray Chen:
Adaptive per-user per-object cache consistency management for mobile data access in wireless mesh networks.
- Yan Sun, Qiangfeng Jiang, Mukesh Singhal:
A Pre-Processed Cross Link Detection Protocol for geographic routing in mobile ad hoc and sensor networks under realistic environments with obstacles.
- Zheng Da Wu:
Modelling and analysis of strategies in the design of WSAN coordination systems.
Volume 71, Number 8, August 2011
- Ashish Choudhury, Arpita Patra, B. V. Ashwinkumar, Kannan Srinathan, C. Pandu Rangan:
Secure message transmission in asynchronous networks.
- Mostafa I. Soliman, Ghada Y. Abozaid:
FPGA implementation and performance evaluation of a high throughput crypto coprocessor.
- Zhen Jiang, Zhigang Li, Jie Wu, Nong Xiao:
Capability information: A cost-effective information model for multi-hop routing of wireless ad hoc networks in the real environment.
- Qi Li, Mingwei Xu, Jianping Wu, Patrick P. C. Lee, Dah-Ming Chiu:
Toward a practical approach for BGP stability with root cause check.
- YunFeng Gu, Azzedine Boukerche:
HD Tree: A novel data structure to support multi-dimensional range query for P2P networks.
- Mohammad Hossein Rezvani, Morteza Analoui:
Strategic behavior modeling of multi-service overlay multicast networks based on auction mechanism design.
- Javid Taheri, Albert Y. Zomaya, Mohsin Iftikhar:
Fuzzy online location management in mobile computing environments.
- Nikzad Babaii Rizvandi, Javid Taheri, Albert Y. Zomaya:
Some observations on optimal frequency selection in DVFS-based energy consumption minimization.
Volume 71, Number 9, September 2011 Special Issue Editorial
Special Issue Articles
- Flaminio Borgonovo, Matteo Cesana:
Reuse efficiency of wireless access networks under physical carrier sense: A Markovian analysis.
- Cristiano G. Rezende, Azzedine Boukerche, Richard W. Pazzi, Bruno P. S. Rocha, Antonio Alfredo Ferreira Loureiro:
The impact of mobility on Mobile Ad Hoc Networks through the perspective of complex networks.
- Ka-Lok Hung, Brahim Bensaou:
Throughput analysis and bandwidth allocation for IEEE 802.11 WLAN with hidden terminals.
- Yong Cui, Shengling Wang, Sajal K. Das:
Distributed dynamic mobile multicast.
- Miray Kas, Ibrahim Korpeoglu, Ezhan Karasan:
OLSR-aware channel access scheduling in wireless mesh networks.
- Romain Kuntz, Antoine Gallais, Thomas Noël:
From versatility to auto-adaptation of the medium access control in wireless sensor networks.
- Cai Fu, Xiang Gao, Ming Liu, Xiaoyang Liu, Lansheng Han, Jing Chen:
GRAP: Grey risk assessment based on projection in ad hoc networks.
Volume 71, Number 10, October 2011
- Hui-Ching Hsieh, Mao-Lun Chiang:
A new solution for the Byzantine agreement problem.
- Natalia Chechina, Peter King, Phil Trinder:
Redundant movements in autonomous mobility: Experimental and theoretical analysis.
- Brian Demsky, Navid Farri Tehrany:
Integrating file operations into transactional memory.
- Javier Sánchez-Monedero, Javier Povedano-Molina, Jose M. Lopez-Vega, Juan M. López-Soler:
Bloom filter-based discovery protocol for DDS middleware.
- Ahmed M. Khedr, Walid Osamy:
Effective target tracking mechanism in a self-organizing wireless sensor network.
- An-Feng Liu, Peng-Hui Zhang, Zhi-Gang Chen:
Theoretical analysis of the lifetime and energy hole in cluster based wireless sensor networks.
- Filipe Araujo, Jorge Farinha, Patrício Domingues, Gheorghe Cosmin Silaghi, Derrick Kondo:
A maximum independent set approach for collusion detection in voting pools.
- Patricia Della Mea Plentz, Carlos Montez, Rômulo Silva de Oliveira:
AS prediction mechanism for distributed threads systems.
- Jose Antonio Pascual, José Miguel-Alonso, Jose Antonio Lozano:
Optimization-based mapping framework for parallel applications.
- Marco Aurélio Stelmar Netto, Christian Vecchiola, Michael Kirley, Carlos A. Varela, Rajkumar Buyya:
Use of run time predictions for automatic co-allocation of multi-cluster resources for iterative parallel applications.
- Yuping Zhang, Chun Jason Xue, Chengmo Yang, Alex Orailoglu:
Migration-aware adaptive MPSoC static schedules with dynamic reconfigurability.
- Dakai Zhu, Xuan Qi, Daniel Mossé, Rami G. Melhem:
An optimal boundary fair scheduling algorithm for multiprocessor real-time systems.
Volume 71, Number 11, November 2011
- Vamsi Kundeti, Sanguthevar Rajasekaran:
Efficient out-of-core sorting algorithms for the Parallel Disks Model.
- Katerina Doka, Dimitrios Tsoumakos, Nectarios Koziris:
Brown Dwarf: A fully-distributed, fault-tolerant data warehousing system.
- Sandeep Chowdary Kolli, Maciej J. Zawodniok:
A dynamic programming approach: Improving the performance of wireless networks.
- Jesús Escudero-Sahuquillo, Pedro Javier García, Francisco J. Quiles, José Flich, José Duato:
OBQA: Smart and cost-efficient queue scheme for Head-of-Line blocking elimination in fat-trees.
- Tiantian Liu, Yingchao Zhao, Minming Li, Chun Jason Xue:
Joint task assignment and cache partitioning with cache locking for WCET minimization on MPSoC.
- Younghwan Yoo, Dharma P. Agrawal:
Optimal transmission power with delay constraints in 2D and 3D MANETs.
- Mohand-Said Mezmaz, Nouredine Melab, Yacine Kessaci, Young Choon Lee, El-Ghazali Talbi, Albert Y. Zomaya, Daniel Tuyttens:
A parallel bi-objective hybrid metaheuristic for energy-aware scheduling for cloud computing systems.
- Yanan Yu, Ashok Srinivasan:
Hybrid dynamic iterations for the solution of initial value problems.
- Mohammad I. Daoud, Nawwaf N. Kharma:
A hybrid heuristic-genetic algorithm for task scheduling in heterogeneous processor networks.
- Ajoy Kumar Datta, Lawrence L. Larmore, Priyanka Vemula:
An O(n)-time self-stabilizing leader election algorithm.
Volume 71, Number 12, December 2011
Last update Fri May 24 20:37:02 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Hyunhee Kim, Jihong Kim:
A leakage-aware L2 cache management technique for producer-consumer sharing in low-power chip multiprocessors.
- Wen-Hung Sun, Chung-Ta King:
ORN: A content-based approach to improving supplier discovery in P2P VOD networks.
- Hagit Attiya, Faith Ellen, Panagiota Fatourou:
The complexity of updating snapshot objects.
- Miao Peng, Hui Chen, Yang Xiao, Suat Ozdemir, Athanasios V. Vasilakos, Jie Wu:
Impacts of sensor node distributions on coverage in sensor networks.
- Kun Peng:
Efficient VSS free of computational assumption.
- Yun Wang, Zhengdong Lun:
Intrusion detection in a K-Gaussian distributed wireless sensor network.
- Malith Jayasinghe, Zahir Tari, Panlop Zeephongsekul, Albert Y. Zomaya:
Task assignment in multiple server farms using preemptive migration and flow control.