Volume 5, Number 1, 1997
Last update Fri May 24 20:37:04 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Mark Chu-Carroll, Lori L. Pollock:
Composite tree parallelism: language support for general purpose parallel programming.
- Giancarlo Succi, Carl T. Uhrik:
The compilation of SL, a set-based logic language for generic parallel architectures.
- John R. W. Glauert, Richard Kennaway, George A. Papadopoulos, M. Ronan Sleep:
Dactl: an experimental graph rewriting language.
- George A. Papadopoulos:
Implementing concurrent logic and functional languages in Dactl.
- Patricia M. Hill, Andy King:
Determinacy and determinacy analysis.
- Warren X. Li:
A new approach to incremental LR parsing.
- Kyung-Woo Kang, Kwang-Moo Choe, Min-Soo Jung, Heung-Chul Shin:
An efficient bottom-up tree pattern matching that performs dynamic programming for code generation.
- Richard Banach, George A. Papadopoulos:
A study of two graph rewriting formalisms: Interaction Nets and MONSTR.
- Christer Lundberg, Jan Bosch:
Modelling causal connections between objects.