Volume 44, Number 1, October 1997
Volume 44, Number 2, November 1997
Volume 44, Numbers 3-4, 1998
- Djamshid Tavangarian:
Special issue on cluster computing.
- Andreas Polze, Miroslaw Malek:
Network computing with SONiC.
- Xingfu Wu, Wei Li:
Performance models for scalable cluster computing.
- Gunther Hipper, Djamshid Tavangarian:
Advanced workstation cluster architectures for parallel computing.
- Hans Eberle:
Switcherland: A scalable interconnection structure for distributed systems.
- Thomas M. Warschko, Joachim M. Blum, Walter F. Tichy:
ParaStation: Efficient parallel computing by clustering workstations: Design and evaluation.
- Alexander Reinefeld, Jörn Gehring, Matthias Brune:
Communicating across parallel message-passing environments.
- Kam Hong Shum:
Replicating parallel simulation on heterogeneous clusters.
- Bernd Dreier, Annja Huber, Theo Ungerer, Markus Zahn:
Trading computing power with ReGTime.
Volume 44, Number 5, February 1998
- Kyeonghoon Koo, Gab Seon Rho, Wook Hyun Kwon, Jaehyun Park, Naehyuck Chang:
Architectural design of an RISC processor for programmable logic controllers.
- K. Arun, N. Vivekananda, D. Janaki Ram:
A concurrency control model for real-time distributed collaboration.
- Maximilian Frey, Marjeta Pucko:
Formal specification of CSCW applications with concurrent abstract data types.
- M. P. Sebastian, P. S. Nagendra Rao, Lawrence Jenkins:
Properties and performance of folded cube-connected cycles.
- Kuo-Liang Chung:
Log-time delay consideration on mesh with multiple buses.
- Ivan Z. Milentijevic, Igor Z. Milovanovic, Emina I. Milovanovic, Milorad B. Tosic, Mile K. Stojcev:
Two-level pipelined systolic arrays for matrix-vector multiplication.
Volume 44, Numbers 6-7, March 1998
- Simon J. E. Taylor:
Parallel and distributed simulation.
- Stephen John Turner:
Models of computation for parallel discrete event simulation.
- Wouter Brissinck, Erik F. Dirkx:
Analysis of large ATM switches using a platform-independent simulation environment.
- Hyung Kim Ki, Tag Gon Kim, Kyu Ho Park:
Hierarchical partitioning algorithm for optimistic distributed simulation of DEVS models.
- Karim Djemame, Dennis C. Gilles, Lewis M. Mackenzie, Mohamed Bettaz:
Performance comparison of high-level algebraic nets distributed simulation protocols.
- Kothanda Umamageswaran, Krishnan Subramani, Philip A. Wilsey, Perry Alexander:
Formal verification and empirical analysis of rollback relaxation.
- Stefan Schöf:
Efficient data structures for Time Warp simulation queues.
- José Miguel-Alonso, Agustin Arruabarrena, Ramón Beivide, José A. B. Fortes:
An evaluation of implementations of the CMB parallel simulation algorithm on distributed memory multicomputers.
- Nasser Kalantery:
A distributed event processing method for general purpose computation.
Volume 44, Number 8, April 1998
Volume 44, Numbers 9-10, June 1998
- Krishna M. Kavi, Ali R. Hurson:
Design of cache memories for dataflow architecture.
- C. E. Prakash, Swami Manohar:
Hardware architecture for voxelization-based volume rendering of unstructured grids.
- Mohan Kumar, Lalit M. Patnaik, B. Nag:
Fault-tolerant message routing in the extended hypercube.
- Evgenia Smirni, Emilia Rosti, Lawrence W. Dowdy, Giuseppe Serazzi:
A methodology for the evaluation of multiprocessor non-preemptive allocation policies.
- Jeong-Ki Kim, Jae-Woo Chang:
Horizontally divided signature files on a parallel machine architecture.
- Jovan Djordjevic, Milo Tomasevic, Miroslav Bojovic, Veselin Potic, Sinisa Randjic:
An operating system accelerator.
- Gi-Ho Park, Oh-Young Kwon, Tack-Don Han, Shin-Dug Kim, Sung-Bong Yang:
Methods to improve performance of instruction prefetching through balanced improvement of two primary performance factors.
- Pedro Tabuenca, Pablo Sánchez, Eugenio Villar:
An algorithm for clock cycle selection in behavioral synthesis.
- Nam-Kyu Lee, Sung-Bong Yang, Tack-Don Han, ShinDug Kirn:
Modeling and performance analysis of dual head disk structure.
- Fabio Ancona, Rodolfo Zunino:
Hypercube structures with high-connectivity supporting nodes.
- Pedro López, Rosa Alcover, José Duato, Luisa Zúnica:
A cost-effective methodology for the evaluation of interconnection networks.
Volume 44, Number 11, August 1998
- Mohamed Ould-Khaoua, Lewis M. Mackenzie, Rob J. Sutherland:
Alleviating channel bandwidth constraints in multicomputer networks.
- Douglas H. Summerville, José G. Delgado-Frias, Stamatis Vassiliadis:
Executing tree routing algorithms on a high-performance pattern associative router.
- Gyungho Lee, Jinseok Kong:
Prospects of distributed shared memory for reducing global traffic in shared-bus multiprocessors.
- A. T. M. Shafiqul Khalid, Mohammad S. Alam, Abdul Ahad S. Awwal:
KH-map: A new way of representing the hypercube structure.
- José Ramón González de Mendívil, Federico Fariña, Carlos F. Alastruey, José Ramón Garitagoitia:
A safe distributed deadlock resolution algorithm.
- Vimal K. Khanna:
A suggested protocol for internet access on PSDNs.
Volume 44, Number 12, September 1998
Last update Sat May 18 20:43:29 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Kyoung-In Kwon, Songchun Moon:
Semantic multigranularity locking and its performance in object-oriented database systems.
- Anjaneyulu Pasala, D. Janaki Ram:
FlexiFrag: A design pattern for flexible file sharing in distributed collaborative applications.
- Wen-Tsung Chang, Chien-Chao Tseng, Wen-Kuang Chou:
Petri net-based analysis on object assignment in distributed object-oriented systems.
- Sang-Kyoon Kim, Se-Myung Park, Jong Kook Lee, Hang Joon Kim:
On-line recognition of Korean characters using ART neural network and hidden Markov model.
- Milorad B. Tosic, Mile K. Stojcev, Dejan M. Maksimovic, Goran L. Djordjevic:
The asynchronous counterflow pipeline bit-serial multiplier.