Volume 6, Number 1-3, May 2009
- Stefan Szeider:
Matched Formulas and Backdoor Sets.
- Utz-Uwe Haus, Klaus Truemper, Robert Weismantel:
Linear Satisfiability Algorithm for 3CNF Formulas of Certain Signaling Networks.
- Roman Gershman, Ofer Strichman:
HaifaSat: a SAT solver based on an Abstraction/Refinement model.
- Edward A. Hirsch, Arist Kojevnikov, Alexander S. Kulikov, Sergey I. Nikolenko:
Complexity of Semialgebraic Proofs with Restricted Degree of Falsity.
- Luís Gil, Paulo F. Flores, Luis Miguel Silveira:
PMSat: a parallel version of MiniSAT.
- Geoffrey Chu, Aaron Harwood, Peter J. Stuckey:
Cache Conscious Data Structures for Boolean Satisfiability Solvers.
- Christoph Buchheim, Giovanni Rinaldi:
Terse Integer Linear Programs for Boolean Optimization.
- Alexander Hertel, Alasdair Urquhart:
Algorithms and Complexity Results for Input and Unit Resolution.
- Robert Brummayer, Armin Biere:
Lemmas on Demand for the Extensional Theory of Arrays.
Volume 6, Number 4, June 2009 Special Issue on Parallel SAT Solving
Last update Sat May 18 16:51:43 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page