Volume 38, Number 1, July 2004
Volume 38, Number 2, August 2004
Volume 38, Number 3, September 2004
Volume 38, Number 4, October 2004
- Arjeh M. Cohen, Xiao-Shan Gao, Nobuki Takayama:
- Massimo Caboara, Martin Kreuzer, Lorenzo Robbiano:
Efficiently computing minimal sets of critical pairs.
- Anne Frühbis-Krüger:
Partial standard bases as a tool for studying families of singularities.
- Mathias Schulze:
A normal form algorithm for the Brieskorn lattice.
- Masayuki Noro, Kazuhiro Yokoyama:
Implementation of prime decomposition of polynomial ideals over small finite fields.
- Michael Joswig, Günter M. Ziegler:
Convex hulls, oracles, and homology.
- Komei Fukuda:
From the zonotope construction to the Minkowski addition of convex polytopes.
- Jesús A. De Loera, Raymond Hemmecke, Jeremiah Tauzer, Ruriko Yoshida:
Effective lattice point counting in rational convex polytopes.
- Sergei A. Abramov, Jacques Carette, Keith O. Geddes, Ha Q. Le:
Telescoping in the context of symbolic summation in Maple.
Volume 38, Number 5, November 2004
Volume 38, Number 6, December 2004
Last update Wed May 22 18:01:38 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page