Volume 17, Number 1, January 1992
Volume 17, Number 2, February 1992
- Robert L. Glass:
Editor's corner The best and worst of software in the 1980s.
- John C. Kelly, Joseph S. Sherif, Jonathan M. Hops:
An analysis of defect densities found during software inspections.
- Srinivasarao Damerla, Sol M. Shatz:
Software complexity and ada rendezvous: Metrics based on nondeterminism.
- James M. Purtilo, Elizabeth L. White:
A flexible program adaptation system: Case studies in Ada.
- William Bulgren, Victor Frost, ChiShih Chang:
A model for interconnected LANs with general arrivals.
- Prabha Gopinath, Rajiv Ramnath, Karsten Schwan:
Data base design for real-time adaptations.
- K. P. Ventouris, Panayiotis E. Pintelas:
A practical assessment of formal specification approaches for data abstractions.
- Robert L. Glass, Iris Vessey:
Toward a taxonomy of software application domains: History.
Volume 17, Number 3, March 1992
Last update Mon May 20 18:07:48 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Robert L. Glass:
Editor's corner : The importance of software quality in the 1990s.
- Guus P. A. J. Delen, Daan B. B. Rijsenbrij:
The specification, engineering, and measurement of information systems quality.
- David N. Card:
Designing software for producibility.
- C. Samuel Hsieh, Elizabeth A. Unger, Ramón A. Mata-Toledo:
Using program dependence graphs for information flow control.
- Yiu-Wing Leung:
Optimum software release time with a given cost budget.
- Frank G. F. Davis, Rex E. Gantenbein:
Responding to catastrophic errors: A design technique for fault-tolerant software.
- Jianhui Tian, Marvin V. Zelkowitz:
A formal program complexity model and its application.
- Ramón A. Mata-Toledo, David A. Gustafson:
A factor analysis of software complexity measures.
- Beth McColl, James C. McKim:
Evaluating and extending npath as a software complexity measure.
- Robert N. Britcher:
Controversy corner : Cards, couriers, and the race to correctness.