Volume 2, Number 1, February 1981
Volume 2, Number 2, June 1981
- Alan B. Salisbury, John H. Manley:
- William E. Riddle:
Guest editor's introduction: Tool and methodology evaluation.
- Richard G. Hamlet:
Hard-to-use evaluation criteria for software engineering.
- Scott N. Woodfield, Vincent Yun Shen, Hubert E. Dunsmore:
A study of several metrics for programming effort.
- Jean-Louis Lassez, D. van der Knijff, John Shepherd, Catherine Lassez:
A critical examination of software science.
- Douglas Troy, Stuart H. Zweben:
Measuring the quality of structured designs.
- Dennis G. Kafura, Sallie M. Henry:
Software quality metrics based on interconnectivity.
- David J. Panzl:
A method for evaluating software development techniques.
- Taylor L. Booth, Reda A. Ammar, Robert Lenk:
An instrumentation system to measure user performance in interactive systems.
- Jerry L. Archibald:
The external structure: Experience with an automated module interconnection language.
- Jonathan K. Millen, David L. Drake:
An experiment with affirm and HDM.
- Paul R. McMullin, John D. Gannon:
Evaluating a data abstraction testing system based on formal specifications.
Volume 2, Number 3, September 1981
Volume 2, Number 4, December 1981
Last update Tue May 21 19:19:42 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page