Volume 24, Number 1, January 1994
- Robert L. Glass:
Editor's corner : User satisfaction.
- Wanlei Zhou:
A rapid prototyping system for distributed information system applications.
- Jason Jen-Yen Chen, Yu-Shiang Hung:
An integrated object-oriented analysis and design method emphasizing entity/class relationship and operation finding.
- Anna Hác:
Distributed multicasting algorithm with congestion control and message routing.
- Paul Quintas:
Controversy Corner : Software engineering policy and practice: Lessons from the alvey program.
Volume 24, Number 2, February 1994
Volume 24, Number 3, March 1994
Last update Wed May 22 18:01:54 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Warren Harrison:
Guest editor's introduction.
- Taghi M. Khoshgoftaar, John C. Munson, David L. Lanning:
Alternative approaches for the use of metrics to order programs by complexity.
- Curtis R. Cook, Andreas Roesch:
Real-time software metrics.
- George E. Stark, Louise C. Kern, C. W. Vowell:
A software metric set for program maintenance management.
- Paul W. Oman, Jack R. Hagemeister:
Construction and testing of polynomials predicting software maintainability.
- Abdelhaleem Ashqar, Brian J. Reithel, Milam W. Aiken, Ashraf I. Shirani:
Use of a group support system to evaluate management information system effectiveness.
- H. Joel Jeffrey, Anthony O. Putman:
Relationship definition and management: Tools for requirements analysis.