Volume 52, Number 1, May 2000
Volume 52, Number 2-3, June 2000
Last update Fri May 24 20:37:39 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- David Budgen:
Evaluation and assessment in software engineering.
- Patrick D. M. Barrow, Pam J. Mayhew:
Investigating principles of stakeholder evaluation in a modern IS development approach.
- Keith Phalp, Martin J. Shepperd:
Quantitative analysis of static models of processes.
- Martin Höst, Conny Johansson:
Evaluation of code review methods through interviews and experimentation.
- Alastair Dunsmore, Marc Roper, Murray Wood:
The role of comprehension in software inspection.
- Maurizio Pighin, Giorgio Brajnik:
A formative evaluation of information retrieval techniques applied to software catalogues.
- Thomas Thelin, Per Runeson:
Robust estimations of fault content with capture-recapture and detection profile estimators.
- Manolis Tsagias, Barbara A. Kitchenham:
An evaluation of the business object approach to software development.
- F. George Wilkie, Barbara A. Kitchenham:
Coupling measures and change ripples in C++ application software.
- Jeffrey M. Voas, Jeffery E. Payne:
Dependability certification of software components.
- Rachel Harrison, Steve Counsell, Reuben V. Nithi:
Experimental assessment of the effect of inheritance on the maintainability of object-oriented systems.