Volume 53, Number 1, July 2000
- Rachel Harrison:
Empirical studies of software development and evolution.
- Erik Arisholm, Dag I. K. Sjøberg:
Towards a framework for empirical assessment of changeability decay.
- Steve Counsell, Peter Newson:
Use of friends in C++ software: an empirical investigation.
- Carolyn Mair, Gada F. Kadoda, Martin Lefley, Keith Phalp, Chris Schofield, Martin J. Shepperd, Steve Webster:
An investigation of machine learning based prediction systems.
- David Raffo, Marc I. Kellner:
Empirical analysis in software process simulation modeling.
- Elizabeth Burd, Malcolm Munro:
Using evolution to evaluate reverse engineering technologies: mapping the process of software change.
- Timothy C. Lethbridge:
Priorities for the education and training of software engineers.
- Her-Kun Chang, Shyan-Ming Yuan:
Optimal binary vote assignment for replicated data.
- Thomas Schreck, Zhengxin Chen:
Branch grafting method for R-tree implementation.
Volume 53, Number 2, August 2000
- Robert L. Glass:
The End of the "Outsourcing Era".
- Tony Moynihan:
Coping with 'requirements-uncertainty': the theories-of-action of experienced IS/software project managers.
- Fabrizio Fioravanti, Paolo Nesi:
A method and tool for assessing object-oriented projects and metrics management.
- Khaled El Emam, Iñigo Garro:
Estimating the extent of standards use: the case of ISO/IEC 15504.
- Mark Keil, Linda Wallace, Daniel E. Turk, Gayle Dixon-Randall, Urban Nulden:
An investigation of risk perception and risk propensity on the decision to continue a software development project.
- Koji Hashimoto, Tatsuhiro Tsuchiya, Tohru Kikuno:
A new approach to fault-tolerant scheduling using task duplication in multiprocessor systems.
- Charles Changli Chin, Shang-Rong Tsai:
TOFF-2: A high-performance fault-tolerant file service.
- Oliver Laitenberger, Colin Atkinson, Maud Schlich, Khaled El Emam:
An experimental comparison of reading techniques for defect detection in UML design documents.
Volume 53, Number 3, September 2000
Last update Mon May 20 01:23:59 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page