Volume 56, Number 1, February 2001
- Eric Jui-Lin Lu, Rong-Ji Hwang:
A distributed EDI model.
- Johnny Wong, Guy G. Helmer, Venkatraman Naganathan, Sriniwas Polavarapu, Vasant Honavar, Les Miller:
SMART mobile agent facility.
- Jorng-Tzong Horng, Chi-Wei Chen:
A mechanism for view consistency in a data warehousing system.
- Gail-Joon Ahn, Ravi S. Sandhu:
Decentralized user group assignment in Windows NT.
- Edward Chan, Daoxu Chen, Victor C. S. Lee:
Effectiveness of the FDDI-M protocol in supporting synchronous traffic.
- Khaled El Emam, Walcélio L. Melo, Javam C. Machado:
The prediction of faulty classes using object-oriented design metrics.
- Joseph P. Hoffbeck, S. Mansoor Sarwar, Eric J. Rix:
Interfacing MATLAB with a parallel virtual processor for matrix algorithms.
- Paolo Donzelli, Giuseppe Iazeolla:
A dynamic simulator of software processes to test process assumptions.
- Diomidis Spinellis:
Notable design patterns for domain-specific languages.
- Avi Shama:
Volume 56, Number 2, March 2001
Volume 56, Number 3, March 2001
Last update Fri May 24 20:37:39 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page