Volume 57, Number 1, April 2001
- David E. Drehmer, Sasa M. Dekleva:
A note on the evolution of software engineering practices.
- Peter Middleton, Barry McCollum:
Management of process improvement by prescription.
- Andreas Zendler, Till Pfeiffer, Michael Eicks, Franz Lehner:
Experimental comparison of coarse-grained concepts in UML, OML, and TOS.
- Daniel Häggander, Lars Lundberg:
A simple process for migrating server applications to SMP: s.
- Robert G. Fichman, Chris F. Kemerer:
Incentive compatibility and systematic software reuse.
- Gyeung-min J. Kim, Rohae Myung, Ali F. Emdad:
A simulation study on coordination strategies: decision cycle-time perspective.
- Xuemei Zhang, Mi-Young Shin, Hoang Pham:
Exploratory analysis of environmental factors for enhancing the software reliability assessment.
- Nashat Mansour, Rami Bahsoon, Ghinwa Baradhi:
Empirical comparison of regression test selection algorithms.
Volume 57, Number 2, June 2001
- Anol Bhattacherjee, Kurt DeShazer, James H. Gerlach, Bill Rierden:
A hybrid approach to OO development: the SUMMITrak project at TCI.
- William B. Frakes, Giancarlo Succi:
An industrial study of reuse, quality, and productivity.
- J. Morris Chang, Woo Hyong Lee, Witawas Srisa-an:
A study of the allocation behavior of C++ programs.
- Andreas L. Opdahl, Brian Henderson-Sellers:
Grounding the OML metamodel in ontology.
- Tsung-Chuan Huang, Cheng-Ming Yang:
Non-linear array data dependence test.
- Martin Naedele:
An approach to modeling and evaluation of functional and timing specifications of real-time systems.
Volume 57, Number 3, July 2001
Last update Thu May 23 19:12:22 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Ricardo Chalmeta, Cristina Campos, Reyes Grangel:
References architectures for enterprise integration.
- Allen S. Parrish, Brandon Dixon, David Cordes:
A conceptual foundation for component-based software deployment.
- Marcus Fontoura, Carlos José Pereira de Lucena, Alexandre A. Andreatta, Sérgio E. Carvalho, Celso C. Ribeiro:
Using UML-F to enhance framework development: a case study in the local search heuristics domain.
- Jeff Tian, Anthony Nguyen, Curt Allen, Ravi Appan:
Experience with identifying and characterizing problem-prone modules in telecommunication software systems.
- Benny Hall, George Orr, Thomas E. Reeves:
A technique for function block counting.
- Suleiman H. Mustafa, Fawaz Ahmed Masoud:
How good is the critical factor concept in estimating the average number of character comparisons per item in string sorting?
- Hai Zhuge, Xiaoqing Shi:
Communication cost of cognitive co-operation for distributed team development.