Volume 65, Number 1, 15 January 2003
- Giancarlo Succi, Witold Pedrycz, Milorad Stefanovic, James Miller:
Practical assessment of the models for identification of defect-prone classes in object-oriented commercial systems using design metrics.
- Stefan Biffl:
Evaluating defect estimation models with major defects.
- Yves Le Traon, Farid Ouabdesselam, Chantal Robach, Benoit Baudry:
From diagnosis to diagnosability: axiomatization, measurement and application.
- Binoy Ravindran:
LMR, DTA: adaptive communication algorithms for asynchronous real-time distributed systems using token-ring networks.
- Daeyoung Kim, Yann-Hang Lee, Mohamed F. Younis:
Software architecture supporting integrated real-time systems.
Volume 65, Number 2, 15 February 2003
- Andrea De Lucia, Eugenio Pompella, Silvio Stefanucci:
Assessing the maintenance processes of a software organization: an empirical analysis of a large industrial project.
- Norman Wilde, Michelle Buckellew, Henry Page, Václav Rajlich, LaTreva Pounds:
A comparison of methods for locating features in legacy software.
- Lutz Prechelt, Barbara Unger, Michael Philippsen, Walter F. Tichy:
A controlled experiment on inheritance depth as a cost factor for code maintenance.
- Ignatios S. Deligiannis, Martin J. Shepperd, Manos Roumeliotis, Ioannis Stamelos:
An empirical investigation of an object-oriented design heuristic for maintainability.
- Nico H. Lassing, Daan B. B. Rijsenbrij, Hans van Vliet:
How well can we predict changes at architecture design time?
- Robyn R. Lutz, Ines Carmen Mikulski:
Operational anomalies as a cause of safety-critical requirements evolution.
- James Wenger:
The future of programming languages: evidence to support a midwest university information systems curriculum.
Volume 65, Number 3, 15 March 2003 Component-Based Software Engineering
Last update Thu May 23 19:12:22 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page