Volume 74, Number 1, 1 January 2005
- Ivica Crnkovic, Heinz W. Schmidt, Judith A. Stafford, Kurt C. Wallnau:
Automated Component-Based Software Engineering.
- John C. Grundy, Guoliang Ding, John G. Hosking:
Deployed software component testing using dynamic validation agents.
- Mohammad Zulkernine, Rudolph E. Seviora:
Towards automatic monitoring of component-based software systems.
- Roel Wuyts, Stéphane Ducasse, Oscar Nierstrasz:
A data-centric approach to composing embedded, real-time software components.
- Shiping Chen, Yan Liu, Ian Gorton, Anna Liu:
Performance prediction of component-based applications.
- Andrea Bracciali, Antonio Brogi, Carlos Canal:
A formal approach to component adaptation.
- Marcelo R. Campo, J. Andrés Díaz Pace, Federico Trilnik:
"Computer, please, tell me what I have to do...": an approach to agent-aided application composition.
- Gerald C. Gannod, Sudhakiran V. Mudiam, Timothy E. Lindquist:
Automated support for service-based software development and integration.
- Junbeom Yoo, Tai Hyo Kim, Sung Deok Cha, Jang-Soo Lee, Han Seong Son:
A formal software requirements specification method for digital nuclear plant protection systems.
- Daniel R. Jeske, Xuemei Zhang:
Some successful approaches to software reliability modeling in industry.
- Udai Kumar Kudikyala, Rayford B. Vaughn:
Software requirement understanding using Pathfinder networks: discovering and evaluating mental models.
Volume 74, Number 2, 15 January 2005
- Hossein Saiedian, Bruce W. Weide:
The new context for software engineering education and training.
- Donald J. Bagert, Susan A. Mengel:
Developing and using a web-based project process throughout the software engineering curriculum.
- Jean-Guy Schneider, Lorraine Johnston:
eXtreme Programming--helpful or harmful in educating undergraduates?.
- Görel Hedin, Lars Bendix, Boris Magnusson:
Teaching extreme programming to large groups of students.
- Perry Alexander:
Integrating formalism into undergraduate software engineering.
- Mahmood Niazi, David Wilson, Didar Zowghi:
A maturity model for the implementation of software process improvement: an empirical study.
- Sybren Deelstra, Marco Sinnema, Jan Bosch:
Product derivation in software product families: a case study.
- Mohammed Abdullah Al-Hajri, Abdul Azim Abdul Ghani, Md Nasir Sulaiman, Mohd Hasan Selamat:
Modification of standard Function Point complexity weights system .
- Ledis Chirinos, Francisca Losavio, Jørgen Bøegh:
Characterizing a data model for software measurement.
- Barbara Kitchenham, Shari Lawrence Pfleeger, Beth McColl, Suzanne Eagan:
Erratum to "An empirical study of maintenance and development estimation accuracy" [The Journal of Systems and Software 64 (2002) 57-77].
Volume 74, Number 3, February 2005
Last update Sat May 25 20:46:44 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Sang Seok Lim, Kyu Ho Park:
ECEM: an event correlation based event manager for an I/O-intensive application.
- Chi Ming Leung, John A. Schormans:
Measurement-based end to end latency performance prediction for SLA verification.
- Erol Gelenbe, Khaled Hussain, Varol Kaptan:
Simulating autonomous agents in augmented reality.
- Mohammad Alshayeb, Wei Li:
An empirical study of system design instability metric and design evolution in an agile software process.
- Chenggang Bai, Q. P. Hu, Min Xie, Szu Hui Ng:
Software failure prediction based on a Markov Bayesian network model.
- W. Eric Wong, Swapna S. Gokhale:
Static and dynamic distance metrics for feature-based code analysis.
- Hung-Min Sun, Bin-Tsan Hsieh, Shin-Mu Tseng:
On the security of some proxy blind signature schemes.
- Alexander P. Pons:
Improving the performance of client Web object retrieval.
- Hyun Kyoo Park, Jin Hyun Son, Myoung-Ho Kim:
Adaptive index management for future location-based queries.
- Barbara Kitchenham, David Budgen, Pearl Brereton, Philip Woodall:
An investigation of software engineering curricula.