Volume 76, Number 1, April 2005
- Doo-Hwan Bae:
- Jung-Hua Lo, Chin-Yu Huang, Ing-Yi Chen, Sy-Yen Kuo, Michael R. Lyu:
Reliability assessment and sensitivity analysis of software reliability growth modeling based on software module structure.
- W. Eric Wong, Tatiana Sugeta, Yu Qi, José Carlos Maldonado:
Smart debugging software architectural design in SDL.
- Stephen S. Yau, Xinyu Zhang:
A middleware service for secure group communication in mobile ad hoc networks.
- Feng W. Zhu, Matt W. Mutka, Lionel M. Ni:
Facilitating secure ad hoc service discovery in public environments.
- Robert John Walters:
Checking of models built using a graphically based formal modelling language.
- Peter Henderson, Stephen Crouch, Robert John Walters, Qinglai Ni:
Effects of introducing survival behaviours into automated negotiators specified in an environmental and behavioural framework.
- Yiannis Papadopoulos, Christian Grante:
Evolving car designs using model-based automated safety analysis and optimisation techniques.
- Robert L. Glass, Tsong Yueh Chen:
An assessment of systems and software engineering scholars and institutions (1999-2003).
Volume 76, Number 2, May 2005
Volume 76, Number 3, June 2005
Last update Tue May 21 14:58:22 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Shih-Chien Chou, Wei-Chuan Hsu, Wei-Kuang Lo:
DPE/PAC: decentralized process engine with product access control.
- Jiannong Cao, Catherine Chan, Keith C. C. Chan:
Workflow analysis for web publishing using a stage-activity process model.
- Shi-Wu Lo, Tei-Wei Kuo, Kam-yiu Lam:
Multi-disk scheduling for time-constrained requests in RAID-0 devices.
- Sarah Beecham, Tracy Hall, Carol Britton, Michaela Cottee, Austen Rainer:
Using an expert panel to validate a requirements process improvement model.
- Witold Pedrycz, Giancarlo Succi:
Genetic granular classifiers in modeling software quality.
- Jeanne Chen, Tung-Shou Chen, Yu-Mei Pan:
A crisscross checking technique for tamper detection in halftone images.
- Liang-Yi Hwang, Mei-Ling Chiang, Ruei-Chuan Chang:
Implementation of wireless network environments supporting inter access point protocol and dual packet filtering.
- A. J. J. Dick, M. Elizabeth C. Hull, Ken Jackson:
Specifying process and measuring progress in terms of information state.
- Fangguo Zhang, Xiaofeng Chen:
Cryptanalysis of Huang-Chang partially blind signature scheme.
- Jen-Bang Feng, Hsien-Chu Wu, Chwei-Shyong Tsai, Yen-Ping Chu:
A new multi-secret images sharing scheme using Largrange's interpolation.