Volume 78, Number 1, October 2005
- Ruimin Shen, Yonggang Fu, Hongtao Lu:
A novel image watermarking scheme based on support vector regression.
- Deok-Hwan Kim, Chin-Wan Chung, Kobus Barnard:
Relevance feedback using adaptive clustering for image similarity retrieval.
- Ben C. B. Chan, John C. F. Lau, John C. S. Lui:
OPERA: An open-source extensible router architecture for adding new network services and protocols.
- Yonggoo Choi, Songchun Moon:
Lightweight multigranularity locking for transaction management in XML database systems.
- Rodrigo M. Santos, Jorge Santos, Javier Orozco:
A least upper bound on the fault tolerance of real-time systems.
- Haiyong Bao, Zhenfu Cao, Shengbao Wang:
Remarks on Wu-Hsu's threshold signature scheme using self-certified public keys.
- Stelvio Cimato, Alfredo De Santis, Umberto Ferraro Petrillo:
Overcoming the obfuscation of Java programs by identifier renaming.
- Junghyun Nam, Jinwoo Lee, Seungjoo Kim, Dongho Won:
DDH-based group key agreement in a mobile environment.
- Shih-Chien Chou, Chin-Yi Chang:
An information flow control model for C applications based on access control lists.
Volume 78, Number 2, November 2005
- Prattana Deeprasertkul, Pattarasinee Bhattarakosol, Fergus O'Brien:
Automatic detection and correction of programming faults for software applications.
- Qian Feng, Robyn R. Lutz:
Bi-directional safety analysis of product lines.
- Erman Coskun, Martha Grabowski:
Software complexity and its impacts in embedded intelligent real-time systems.
- Mustafa M. Tikir, Jeffrey K. Hollingsworth:
Efficient online computation of statement coverage.
- Matthias M. Müller:
Two controlled experiments concerning the comparison of pair programming to peer review.
- Kwok Cheung Lan, Kei Shiu Ho, Robert Wing Pong Luk, Daniel S. Yeung:
FNDS: a dialogue-based system for accessing digested financial news.
- J. Drew Procaccino, June M. Verner, Katherine M. Shelfer, David Gefen:
What do software practitioners really think about project success: an exploratory study.
- Mahmood Niazi, David Wilson, Didar Zowghi:
A framework for assisting the design of effective software process improvement implementation strategies.
Volume 78, Number 3, December 2005
Last update Thu May 23 15:13:33 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Yin-Fu Huang, Hung-Ming Ho:
Pinned demand paging based on the access frequency of video files in video servers.
- Alfred Loo:
Distributed multiple selection algorithm for peer-to-peer systems.
- Andrej Brodnik, Svante Carlsson, Michael L. Fredman, Johan Karlsson, J. Ian Munro:
Worst case constant time priority queue.
- Min-Jae Lee, Kyu-Young Whang, Wook-Shin Han, Il-Yeol Song:
Adaptive row major order: a new space filling curve for efficient spatial join processing in the transform space.
- Ying-Jie Jiang, Da-Wei Chang, Ruei-Chuan Chang:
HANet: a framework toward ultimately reliable network services.