Volume 14, Number 1, March 2003
Volume 14, Number 2, June 2003
- Sartra Wongthanavasu, R. Sadananda:
A CA-based edge operator and its performance evaluation.
- Kuo-Liang Chung, Hsu-Lien Huang, I-Chien Chen:
New two-phase spatial data structures with applications to binary images.
- Harold S. Stone, Bo Tao, Morgan McGuire:
Analysis of image registration noise due to rotationally dependent aliasing.
- Rogèrio Caetano, Eduardo A. B. da Silva:
A bit allocation scheme for a class of embedded wavelet video encoders.
- Hualu Wang, Ajay Divakaran, Anthony Vetro, Shih-Fu Chang, Huifang Sun:
Survey of compressed-domain features used in audio-visual indexing and analysis.
- Shyi-Chyi Cheng, Shih-Chang Hsia:
Fast algorithms for color image processing by principal component analysis.
Volume 14, Number 3, September 2003
- Jiebo Luo, Chang Wen Chen:
Modeling of subband coefficients for clustering-based adaptive quantization with spatial constraints.
- Sung Bum Pan, Rae-Hong Park:
Systolic array architectures for computation of the discrete wavelet transform.
- Andrew P. Bradley, Fred Stentiford:
Visual attention for region of interest coding in JPEG 2000.
- Luc Brun, Jean-Philippe Domenger, Myriam Mokhtari:
Incremental modifications of segmented image defined by discrete maps.
- Imran Ahmad, William I. Grosky:
Indexing and retrieval of images by spatial constraints.
- Zhijun Lei, Nicolas D. Georganas:
An accurate bit-rate control algorithm for video transcoding.
- Eyas El-Qawasmeh:
A quadtree-based representation technique for indexing and retrieval of image databases.
- Liang-Hua Chen, Chih-Wen Su, Hong-Yuan Mark Liao, Arthur Chun-Chieh Shih:
On the preview of digital movies.
Volume 14, Number 4, December 2003
Last update Sat May 18 20:44:36 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Michael Elad, Ron Kimmel, Doron Shaked, Renato Keshet:
Reduced complexity Retinex algorithm via the variational approach.
- Jim Z. C. Lai, Chia-Chi Chen:
Algorithms of halftoning color images with edge enhancement.
- Chung Ming Kuo, Mao Shung Hung:
An effective mesh-based motion compensation technique for video coding.
- Mohammed Lamine Kherfi, Djemel Ziou, Alan Bernardi:
Combining positive and negative examples in relevance feedback for content-based image retrieval.
- Jong-Tzy Wang, Pao-Chi Chang:
Error prevention and concealment for scalable video coding with dual-priority transmission.
- Xu-Dong Zhang, Jian Feng, Kwok-Tung Lo:
Image watermarking using tree-based spatial-frequency feature of wavelet transform.
- Xiangchao Gan, Alan Wee-Chung Liew, Hong Yan:
Blocking artifact reduction in compressed images based on edge-adaptive quadrangle meshes.
- N. Goldberg, Arie Feuer, Graham C. Goodwin:
Super-resolution reconstruction using spatio-temporal filtering.
- Sung Kyu Jang, Jong Beom Ra:
Efficient error localization and temporal concealment based on motion estimation of enlarged block.