Volume 15, Number 1, March 2004
- Spyros Liapis, Eftychios Sifakis, Georgios Tziritas:
Colour and texture segmentation using wavelet frame analysis, deterministic relaxation, and fast marching algorithms.
- Inseo Han, Il Dong Yun, Sang Uk Lee:
Modified Hausdorff distance for model-based 3-D object recognition from a single view.
- Musik Kwon, Chang-Su Kim, Kyoung Mu Lee, Sang Uk Lee:
Progressive encoding of binary voxel models using pyramidal decomposition.
- David Hasler, Sabine Süsstrunk:
Mapping colour in image stitching applications.
- Junghoon Jung, Shichang Joung, Jeongho Shin, Joon Ki Paik:
Restoration of differential images for enhancement of compressed video.
Volume 15, Number 2, June 2004
- Hock C. Chan, Yue Wang:
Human factors in color-based image retrieval: an empirical study on size estimate accuracies.
- Tie-Yan Liu, Kwok-Tung Lo, Xu-Dong Zhang, Jian Feng:
A new cut detection algorithm with constant false-alarm ratio for video segmentation.
- Gamal Fahmy, Sethuraman Panchanathan:
A lifting based system for compression and classification trade off in the JPEG2000 framework.
- Chung-Neng Wang, Chi-Min Liu, Tihao Chiang:
Perceptual dithering for octave subband image coding.
- Din-Yuen Chan, H. Y. Cheng, Hsin-Lung Hsieh:
Tissue separation in MR images - from supervised to unsupervised classification.
- K. Venkatachalapathy, R. Krishnamoorthy, K. Viswanath:
A new adaptive search strategy for fast block based motion estimation algorithms.
- Sheng-Wei Lin, Jin-Jang Leou, Li-Wei Kang:
An error resilient coding scheme for H.26L video transmission based on data embedding.
- Peng-Yeng Yin:
A discrete particle swarm algorithm for optimal polygonal approximation of digital curves.
Volume 15, Number 3, September 2004 Multimedia Database Management Systems
- Ying Li, John R. Smith, Tong Zhang, Shih-Fu Chang:
Multimedia database management systems.
- Kadir A. Peker, Ajay Divakaran:
Framework for measurement of the intensity of motion activity of video segments.
- Sameer Antani, D. J. Lee, L. Rodney Long, George R. Thoma:
Evaluation of shape similarity measurement methods for spine X-ray images.
- Milan Petkovic, Willem Jonker:
Integrated use of different content derivation techniques within a multimedia database management system.
- Di Zhong, Shih-Fu Chang:
Real-time view recognition and event detection for sports video.
- Milind R. Naphade:
On supervision and statistical learning for semantic multimedia analysis.
- Belle L. Tseng, Ching-Yung Lin, John R. Smith:
Video personalization and summarization system for usage environment.
- Baoxin Li, James H. Errico, Hao Pan, M. Ibrahim Sezan:
Bridging the semantic gap in sports video retrieval and summarization.
- Antoine Pigeau, Marc Gelgon:
Organizing a personal image collection with statistical model-based ICL clustering on spatio-temporal camera phone meta-data.
- Chih-Yi Chiu, Shih-Pin Chao, Ming-Yang Wu, Shi-Nine Yang, Hsin-Chih Lin:
Content-based retrieval for human motion data.
- Arnon Amir, Gal Ashour, Savitha Srinivasan:
Automatic generation of conference video proceedings.
Volume 15, Number 4, December 2004
Last update Fri May 24 20:38:25 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page