Volume 11, Number 1, January 2010
- Lu Yu, Jianpeng Wang:
Review of the current and future technologies for video compression.
- Wei-yang Xu, Bo Lu, Xing-bo Hu, Zhi-liang Hong:
Blind carrier frequency offset estimation for constant modulus signaling based OFDM systems: algorithm, identifiability, and performance analysis.
- Guang-hua Tan, Wei Chen, Li-gang Liu:
Image driven shape deformation using styles.
- Chang-cheng Wu, Chun-yu Zhao, Da-yue Chen:
Improved switching based filter for protecting thin lines of color images.
- Omid Bushehrian:
Automatic actor-based program partitioning.
- Yi-jian Liu, Yan-jun Fang, Xue-mei Zhu:
Modeling of hydraulic turbine systems based on a Bayesian-Gaussian neural network driven by sliding window data.
- Weiwei Fang, Jiming Chen, Lei Shu, Tianshu Chu, Depei Qian:
Congestion avoidance, detection and alleviation in wireless sensor networks.
- Tzung-Her Chen, Yan-Ting Wu:
A new protocol of wide use for e-mail with perfect forward secrecy.
Volume 11, Number 2, February 2010
- Oscar Déniz, Modesto Castrillón Santana, Javier Lorenzo, Luis Antón-Canalís, Mario Hernández, Gloria Bueno:
Computer vision based eyewear selector.
- Vahid Bastani, Mohammad Sadegh Helfroush, Keyvan Kasiri:
Image compression based on spatial redundancy removal and image inpainting.
- Xian-Ting Zeng, Xuezeng Pan, Lingdi Ping, Zhuo Li:
Robust lossless data hiding scheme.
- Lei Wang, Miaoliang Zhu, Li-ping Deng, Xin Yuan:
Automatic pectoral muscle boundary detection in mammograms based on Markov chain and active contour model.
- Xiaosong Zhang, Ting Chen, Jiong Zheng, Hua Li:
Proactive worm propagation modeling and analysis in unstructured peer-to-peer networks.
- Peng Huang, Jie Zhu:
Multi-instance learning for software quality estimation in object-oriented systems: a case study.
- Guangxi Zhu, Xuebing Pei, Daiming Qu, Jian Liu, Qingping Wang, Gang Su:
Joint bandwidth allocation and power control with interference constraints in multi-hop cognitive radio networks.
Volume 11, Number 3, March 2010
- Myoung-beom Chung, Il-ju Ko:
Identical-video retrieval using the low-peak feature of a video's audio information.
- Pejman Mowlaee, Abolghasem Sayadiyan, Hamid Sheikhzadeh:
Evaluating single-channel speech separation performance in transform-domain.
- Hui Huang, Zhaoyang Zhang, Peng Cheng, Aiping Huang, Peiliang Qiu:
Cooperative spectrum sensing in cognitive radio systems with limited sensing ability.
- Jun-jie Cao, Zhi-xun Su, Xiu-ping Liu, Hai-chuan Bi:
Measured boundary parameterization based on Poisson's equation.
- Hong Zhou, Hai-er Xu, Pei-qi He, Zhi-bai Song, Chen-ge Geng:
Automatic inspection of LED indicators on automobile meters based on a seeded region growing algorithm.
- Pei-yih Ting, Xiao-wei Huang, Jun-hui Wu, Chia-huei Hseu:
A secure threshold Paillier proxy signature scheme.
- Behrooz Rezaie, Mohammad-Reza Jahed Motlagh, Siavash Khorsandi, Morteza Analoui:
Global stability analysis of computer networks with arbitrary topology and time-varying delays.
Volume 11, Number 4, April 2010
- Imran Ghani, Choon Yeul Lee, Sung Hyun Juhn, Seung Ryul Jeong:
Semantics-oriented approach for information interoperability and governance: towards user-centric enterprise architecture management.
- Xi-chuan Zhou, Hai-bin Shen:
Notifiable infectious disease surveillance with data collected by search engine.
- Cheng-gang Cui, Yan-jun Li, Tie-jun Wu:
A relative feasibility degree based approach for constrained optimization problems.
- Peng Chen, Bin-jian Shen, Li-sheng Zhou, Yaowu Chen:
Optimized simulated annealing algorithm for thinning and weighting large planar arrays.
- Abbas Koochari, Mohsen Soryani:
Exemplar-based video inpainting with large patches.
- Qian-qian Hu, Guo-jin Wang:
Representing conics by low degree rational DP curves.
- Jia-lun Tsai, Tzong-chen Wu, Kuo-yu Tsai:
A novel multisignature scheme for a special verifier group against clerk and rogue-key attacks.
- Mahmoud Reza Shakarami, Ahad Kazemi:
Robust design of static synchronous series compensator-based stabilizer for damping inter-area oscillations using quadratic mathematical programming.
- Yun Pan, Ning Ge, Xiaolang Yan, Xiao-peng Yu:
Discrete-time charge analysis for a digital RF charge sampling mixer.
Volume 11, Number 5, May 2010
- Tianming Yang, Dan Feng, Zhongying Niu, Yaping Wan:
Scalable high performance de-duplication backup via hash join.
- Chao Huang, Jianling Sun, Xinyu Wang, Yuanjie Si:
Minimal role mining method for Web service composition.
- Wei Chen, Chun Chen, Lijun Zhang, Can Wang, Jiajun Bu:
Online detection of bursty events and their evolution in news streams.
- Wan-qiang Shen, Guo-Zhao Wang:
Triangular domain extension of linear Bernstein-like trigonometric polynomial basis.
- Lei Zhang, Peng Liu, Yu-ling Liu, Fei-hong Yu:
High quality multi-focus polychromatic composite image fusion algorithm based on filtering in frequency domain and synthesis in space domain.
- Huajun Feng, Yong-pan Wang, Zhi-hai Xu, Qi Li, Hua Lei, Ju-feng Zhao:
Real-time motion deblurring algorithm with robust noise suppression.
- Ling-jian Ye, Zhi-huan Song:
New loop pairing criterion based on interaction and integrity considerations.
- Jian Niu, Zuhua Xu, Jun Zhao, Zhijiang Shao, Jixin Qian:
Model predictive control with an on-line identification model of a supply chain unit.
- Xiang Pan, Jian-long Li, Wen Xu, Xian-yi Gong:
Robust time reversal processing for active detection of a small bottom target in a shallow water waveguide.
Volume 11, Number 6, June 2010
- Gloria Bueno, Oscar Déniz, Jesús Salido, Carmen Carrascosa, José M. Delgado:
Three-dimensional organ modeling based on deformable surfaces applied to radio-oncology.
- Do Yeun Kim, Chanik Park, Eui-Young Chung, Sung Woo Chung:
A fast and simple system performance emulator for enhanced solid state disks: a case study of long read operations.
- Yu-ming Liu, Lu-bin Ye, Ping-you Zheng, Xiang-rong Shi, Bin Hu, Jun Liang:
Multiscale classification and its application to process monitoring.
- Yan Deng, Xiang-ning He, Jing Zhao, Yan Xiong, Yan-qun Shen, Jian Jiang:
Application of artificial neural network for switching loss modeling in power IGBTs.
- Di Li, Yin-tang Yang, Jiang-an Wang, Bing Li, Qiang Long, Jary Wei, Nai-di Wang, Lei Wang, Qian-kun Liu, Da-long Zhang:
Design of a low power GPS receiver in 0.18 µm CMOS technology with a SigmaDeltafractional-N synthesizer.
- Rui Yin, Yu Zhang, Guanding Yu, Zhaoyang Zhang, Jietao Zhang:
Centralized and distributed resource allocation in OFDM based multi-relay system.
- Wen-yi Wang, Yao-wu Chen:
Is playing-as-downloading feasible in an eMule P2P file sharing system?
- Cheng Jin, Si-ping Chen, Zheng-di Qin, Tian-fu Wang:
A new scheme of coded ultrasound using Golay codes.
- Angela Hsiang-Ling Chen, Chiuh-Cheng Chyu:
Economic optimization of resource-constrained project scheduling: a two-phase metaheuristic approach.
Volume 11, Number 7, July 2010
- Yuan-jun Wang, Gunnar Farnebäck, Carl-Fredrik Westin:
Multi-affine registration using local polynomial expansion.
- Sheng-Zheng Wang, Jie Yang, James C. Gee:
Cranio-maxillofacial surgery simulation based on pre-specified target face configurations.
- Hyeon Chang Lee, Byung Jun Kang, Eui Chul Lee, Kang Ryoung Park:
Finger vein recognition using weighted local binary pattern code based on a support vector machine.
- Yahong Han, Jian Shao, Fei Wu, Baogang Wei:
Multiple hypergraph ranking for video concept detection.
- Bo-Yang Qu, Ponnuthurai Nagaratnam Suganthan:
Multi-objective differential evolution with diversity enhancement.
- Zheng Wang, Huifang Chen, Lei Xie, Kuang Wang:
Retransmission in the network-coding-based packet network.
- Jian-yu Bao, Wei-bing Bao, Zhong-chao Zhang:
Generalized multilevel current source inverter topology with self-balancing current.
- Yong-yi Shou, Yi-lun Huang:
Combinatorial auction algorithm for project portfolio selection and scheduling to maximize the net present value.
Volume 11, Number 8, August 2010
- Jie Shi, Hong Zhu:
A fine-grained access control model for relational databases.
- Weidong Chen, Jian-hui Zhang, Ji-cai Zhang, Yi Li, Yu Qi, Yu Su, Bian Wu, Shaomin Zhang, Jianhua Dai, Xiaoxiang Zheng:
A P300 based online brain-computer interface system for virtual hand control.
- Sahar Moghimi, Mohammad Hossein Miran Baygi, Giti Torkaman, Ehsanollah Kabir, Ali Mahlooji Far, Narges Armanfard:
Studying pressure sores through illuminant invariant assessment of digital color images.
- Ellips Masehian, Davoud Sedighizadeh:
Multi-objective robot motion planning using a particle swarm optimization model.
- Kui-kang Cao, Hai-bin Shen, Hua-feng Chen:
A parallel and scalable digital architecture for training support vector machines.
- Tian-liang Yang, Chun-yu Zhao, Da-yue Chen:
Feedback analysis and design of inductive power links driven by Class-E amplifiers with variable coupling coefficients.
- Cong-dao Han, Ji-lin Liu, Zhi-yu Xiang:
An adaptive fast search algorithm for block motion estimation in H.264.
- Alireza Rezazadeh, Mostafa Sedighizadeh, Ahmad Hasaninia:
Coordination of PSS and TCSC controller using modified particle swarm optimization algorithm to improve power system dynamic performance.
- Arash Khoshkbar Sadigh, Gevorg B. Gharehpetian, Seyed Hossein Hosseini:
New method for estimating flying capacitor voltages in stacked multicell and flying capacitor multicell converters.
Volume 11, Number 9, September 2010
- Yun-hua Qu, Tian-jiong Tao, Serge Sharoff, Narisong Jin, Ruo-yuan Gao, Nan Zhang, Yu-ting Yang, Cheng-zhi Xu:
Using an integrated feature set to generalize and justify the Chinese-to-English transferring rule of the 'ZHE' aspect.
- Yan-xia Jin, Kai Zhang, James T. Kwok, Han-chang Zhou:
Fast and accurate kernel density approximation using a divide-and-conquer approach.
- Rui Wang, Weifeng Chen, Minghao Pan, Hujun Bao:
Harmonic coordinates for real-time image cloning.
- Chen-hua Ma, Guo-Dong Lu, Jiong Qiu:
An authorization model for collaborative access control.
- Shenyi Chen, Hui Qian, Jia Fan, Zhuo-Jun Jin, Miaoliang Zhu:
Modified reward function on abstract features in inverse reinforcement learning.
- Hamid Reza Ahmadi, Ali Afzali-Kusha:
A low-power and low-energy flexible GF(p) elliptic-curve cryptography processor.
- Elaheh Mashhour, S. M. Moghaddas Tafreshi:
Mathematical modeling of electrochemical storage for incorporation in methods to optimize the operational planning of an interconnected micro grid.
Volume 11, Number 10, October 2010
- Qiang Meng, Tao Zhang, Jing-feng He, Jingyan Song, Jun-wei Han:
Dynamic modeling of a 6-degree-of-freedom Stewart platform driven by a permanent magnet synchronous motor.
- Tian-hao Xia, Wei-sheng Liu, Bin Zhou, Bo-bo Gu, Chun-sheng Yan:
Quasi-distributed sensing network based on coherence multiplexing and spatial division multiplexing for coal mine security monitoring.
- Jing Chen, Shu-you Zhang, Zhan Gao, Li-xin Yang:
Feature-based initial population generation for the optimization of job shop problems.
- Long-zheng Cai, Jian Chen, Yun Ke, Tao Chen, Zhi-gang Li:
A new data normalization method for unsupervised anomaly intrusion detection.
- Yi Liu, Jianhua Zhang, Wei Xu, Zemin Liu:
Statistical assessment of selection-based dual-hop semi-blind amplify-and-forward cooperative networks.
- Rui-xing Zeng, Lei Wang, Jian-jun He:
Design and analysis of a mode-hop-free tunable laser based on etched diffraction grating.
- Zhengmin Kong, Guangxi Zhu, Qiao-ling Tong, Yanchun Li:
A novel differential multiuser detection algorithm for multiuser MIMO-OFDM systems.
- Xu Liu, Zai-ping Pan, Z. Q. Zhu:
Analysis of vibration reduction level in an 8/6 switched reluctance machine by active vibration cancellation.
- Peng Zhou, Wei Zhang, Yi-kang He, Rong Zeng:
Improved direct power control of a grid-connected voltage source converter during network unbalance.
- Ze-song Li, De-jun Li, Lin Lin, Ying Chen:
Design considerations for electromagnetic couplers in contactless power transmission systems for deep-sea applications.
Volume 11, Number 11, November 2010 Special Issue for the 6th International Conference on Universal Digital Library (ICUDL)
- Yun-he Pan:
Important developments for the digital library: Data Ocean and Smart Library.
- Biligsaikhan Batjargal, Fuminori Kimura, Akira Maeda:
Providing universal access to Japanese humanities digital libraries: an approach to federated searching system using automatic metadata mapping.
- Ratna Sanyal, Kushal Keshri, Vidya Nand:
Importance of retrieving noun phrases and named entities from digital library content.
- Jia Li, Han-nan Yu, YongHong Tian, Tiejun Huang, Wen Gao:
Salient object extraction for user-targeted video content association.
- Yi Shen, Jianping Fan:
Multi-taskmulti-labelmultiple instance learning.
- Chao Li, Xiaohui Zheng, Xing Meng, Li Wang, Chunxiao Xing:
A methodology for measuring the preservation durability of digital formats.
- Jie Yuan, Baogang Wei, Lidong Wang, Weiming Lu, Yueting Zhuang:
CMSOF: a structured data organization framework for scanned Chinese medicine books in digital libraries.
- Zhen-kun Zhou, Jiangqin Wu, Yin Zhang, Da-wei Xie, Yueting Zhuang:
Javelin: an access and manipulation interface for large displays.
- Ya-li Cao, Tie-jun Huang, Yong-hong Tian:
A ranking SVM based fusion model for cross-media meta-search engine.
- Fang-wen Li, Xu-kun Shen:
A component-based aircraft instrument rapid modeling tool.
- Gloriana St. Clair:
Challenges in sustaining the million book project, a project supported by the national science foundation.
- Gabrielle V. Michalek:
Requirements and characteristics of a preservation quality information management system.
- Melanie D. Myers:
Tactical planning: improving performance for information technology (IT) groups creating digital projects.
Volume 11, Number 12, December 2010
Last update Mon May 20 18:09:43 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Fan Yang, Shirong Liu, Fei Liu:
Cooperative transport strategy for formation control of multiple mobile robots.
- Jian Bao, Yu Chen, Jin-shou Yu:
A regeneratable dynamic differential evolution algorithm for neural networks with integer weights.
- Ying-wei Zhang, Yong-dong Teng:
Adaptive multiblock kernel principal component analysis for monitoring complex industrial processes.
- Hua-shan Liu, Shi-qiang Zhu, Zhang-wei Chen:
Saturated output feedback tracking control for robot manipulators via fuzzy self-tuning.
- Bowei Yang, Guanghua Song, Yao Zheng:
An incentive model for voting based on information-hiding in P2P networks.
- Ashkan Tashk, Mohammad Sadegh Helfroush, Mohammad Javad Dehghani:
A Chebyshev/Legendre polynomial interpolation approach for fingerprint orientation estimation smoothing and prediction.
- Horng-Twu Liaw, Chih-Ta Yen, Meng-Yu Chiu, Li-Lin Hsiao:
Efficient password authentication schemes based on a geometric approach for a multi-server environment.
- Peng Li, Wei-zhou Zhong, Guo-sheng Li, Zhihua Chen:
A numerical local orthogonal transform method for stratified waveguides.
- Xia Zhang, Hao Wang, Xu-dong Zheng, Shi-chang Hu, Zhong-he Jin:
Modeling and noise analysis of a fence structure micromachined capacitive accelerometer system.
- Sadegh Jamali, Navid Ghaffarzadeh:
A wavelet packet based method for adaptive single-pole auto-reclosing.