Volume 12, Number 1, January 2011
- Dimitris C. Theodoridis, Yiannis S. Boutalis, Manolis A. Christodoulou:
Direct adaptive regulation of unknownnonlinear systems with analysis of themodel order problem.
- Le-Qing Zhu, Zhen Zhang:
Insect recognition based on integrated region matching and dual tree complex wavelet transform.
- Lei Yan, Cheol-Woo Park, Sang-Ryong Lee, Choon-Young Lee:
New separation algorithm for touching grain kernels based on contour segments and ellipse fitting.
- Chang Xu, Lidan Shou, Gang Chen, Yunjun Gao:
Index and retrieve the skyline based on dominance relationship.
- Xue Liu, Feng Yu, Ze-ke Wang:
A pipelined architecture for normal I/O order FFT.
Volume 12, Number 2, February 2011
- Dongli Wang, Jianguo Zheng, Yan Zhou:
Binary tree of posterior probability support vector machines.
- Hong Hong, Xin-long Wang, Zhi-yong Tao, Shuan-ping Du:
Centroid-based sifting for empiricalmode decomposition.
- Bin Shen, Min Yao, Lijun Xie, Rong Zhu, Yun-ting Tang:
Mining item-item and between-set correlated association rules.
- Yuan-hui Zhang, Wei Wei, Dan Yu, Cong-wei Zhong:
A tracking and predicting scheme for ping pong robot.
- Bahador Fani, Mohamad Esmai Hamedani Golshan, Hosein Askarian Abyaneh:
Waveform feature monitoring scheme for transformer differential protection.
- Mounir Hadef, Mohamed-Rachid Mekideche:
Moments and Pasek's methods for parameter identification of a DC motor.
- Jian-wen Jiang, Wei-jun Yang, Chao-jie Zhang, Xiao-jun Jin, Zhong-he Jin:
Effect of chip rate on the ranging accuracy in a regenerative pseudo-noise ranging system.
- Pejman Mowlaee, Abolghasem Sayadiyan, Hamid Sheikhzadeh:
Split vector quantization for sinusoidal amplitude and frequency.
- Zheng Zhu, Dongxiao Li, Ming Zhang:
Optimizing inter-view prediction structures for multi-view video coding using simulated annealing.
- Xin-Hao Chen, Xingguo Zhu, Xiao-lin Shen, Lu Yu:
Hash signature saving in distributed video coding.
Volume 12, Number 3, March 2011
- Qingzheng Xu, Lei Wang:
Recent advances in the artificial endocrine system.
- Zhi-xun Su, Zhi-Yang Li, Yuan-di Zhao, Jun-jie Cao:
Curvature-aware simplification for point-sampled geometry.
- Yu-Lei Geng, Jin Wang, Guo-Dong Lu, Zheng Liu, Gang Chen:
Sketch based garment modeling on an arbitrary view of a 3D virtual human model.
- Haihua Xu, Jie Zhu:
Aniterative approach to Bayes risk decoding and system combination.
- Young-Mo Kwon, HaRim Jung, Yon Dohn Chung:
Monitoring continuous k-nearest neighbor queries in the hybrid wireless network.
- Yuan-hong Shen, Xiao-hu Yang:
A self-optimizing QoS-aware service composition approach in a context sensitive environment.
- Lei Zhang, Xin Du, Jilin Liu:
Using concurrent lines in central catadioptric camera calibration.
- Nabiollah Ramezani, Seyed Mohammad Shahrtash:
Calculating the transient behavior of grounding systems using inverse Laplace transform.
Volume 12, Number 4, April 2011
- Xiao-hong Mao, Jinghua Fu, Wei Chen, Qian You, Shiaofen Fang, Qunsheng Peng:
Structural visualization of sequential DNA data.
- Yi Guo, Zhezhuang Xu, Cailian Chen, Xinping Guan:
DGR: dynamic gradient-based routing protocol for unbalanced and persistent data transmission in wireless sensor and actor networks.
- Xing-zheng Li, Yuanan Liu, Gang Xie, Pan-liang Deng, Fang Liu:
Power control for two-way amplify-and-forward relaying over Rayleigh fading channels.
- Lun-Yao Wang, Yinshui Xia, Xiexiong Chen, A. E. A. Almaini:
Reed-Muller function optimization techniques with onset table.
- Peng Chen, Yong-zai Lu:
Extremal optimization for optimizing kernel function and its parameters in support vector regression.
- Yu-Hua Cheng, Nian-Xiong Tan:
Third harmonic distortion calculation of a self-oscillating power amplifier.
- Xiao-Ying Wang, Wen-ting Guo, Yang-yang Peng, Wen-quan Sui:
GaAs pHEMT multi-band/multi-mode SP9T switch for quad-band GSM and UMTS handsets applications.
- Zhen-guo Ma, Feng Yu, Rui-feng Ge, Ze-ke Wang:
An efficient radix-2 fast Fourier transform processor with ganged butterfly engines on field programmable gate arrays.
- Bei Zhang, Guo Wei, Jinwei Sun:
High-precision time domain reactive power measurement in the presence of interharmonics.
- Seyed Mehdi Rakhtala, Reza Ghaderi, Abolzal Ranjbar Noei:
Proton exchange membrane fuel cell voltage-tracking using artificial neural networks.
- Ching-chau Su, Ya-wen Tang, Cheng-chi Tai, Jiann-fuh Chen:
Detection and location of partial discharge in cast-resin dry-type transformers using a waveguide and a new acoustic emission sensor pair design.
Volume 12, Number 5, May 2011
- Yu Su, Yu Qi, Jian-xun Luo, Bian Wu, Fan Yang, Yi Li, Yueting Zhuang, Xiaoxiang Zheng, Weidong Chen:
A hybrid brain-computer interface control strategy in a virtual environment.
- Xi-chuan Zhou, Hai-bin Shen, Jie-ping Ye:
Integrating outlier filtering in large margin training.
- Chung-Fu Lu, Tzong-Chen Wu, Chien-Lung Hsu:
A three-level authenticated conference key establishment protocol for UMTS networks.
- Jr-Shian Chen:
Extracting classification rules based on a cumulative probability distribution approach.
- Xin-Hao Chen, Lu Yu:
Distributed video coding with adaptive selection of hash functions.
- Xiao Hu, Zhong Xiao, Ni Zhang:
Removal of baseline wander from ECG signal based on a statistical weighted moving average filter.
- Lei-lei Kou, Xiao-qing Wang, Mao-sheng Xiang, Jin-song Chong, Min-hui Zhu:
Effect of orbital errors on the geosynchronous circular synthetic aperture radar imaging and interferometric processing.
- Hong-chao Ma, Jie Sun:
Intelligent optimization of seam-line finding for orthophoto mosaicking with LiDAR point clouds.
- Hua-rong Gu, Liang-cai Cao, Qing-sheng He, Guo-fan Jin:
A two-dimensional constant-weight sparse modulation code for volume holographic data storage.
- Bin Lin, Xiaolang Yan, Zheng Shi, Yi-wei Yang:
A sparse matrix model-based optical proximity correction algorithm with model-based mapping between segments and control sites.
Volume 12, Number 6, June 2011
- Wei Wang, Pengtao Zhang, Ying Tan, Xingui He:
Animmune local concentration based virus detection approach.
- Razieh Sadat Sadjady, Kamran Zamanifar:
A self-routing load balancing algorithm in parallel computing: comparison to the central algorithm.
- Jun Huang, Zhengzhi Han:
Tracking control of the linear differential inclusion.
- Lei Wang, Huan Shi, You-xian Sun:
Number estimation of controllers for pinning a complex dynamical network.
- Wen-de Dong, Yue-ting Chen, Zhi-hai Xu, Huajun Feng, Qi Li:
Image stabilization with support vector machine.
- Jian Xu, Xiaobo Wu, Menglian Zhao, Jun-Yi Shen:
A 20 μW 95 dB dynamic range 4th-order Delta-Sigma modulator with novel power efficient operational transconductance amplifier and resonator.
- Liang Wei, Dandan Ding, Juan Du, Bin-bin Yu, Lu Yu:
An efficient hardware design for HDTV H.264/AVC encoder.
- Mi Lin, Wei-feng Lü, Ling-ling Sun:
Design of ternary D flip-flop with pre-set and pre-reset functions based on resonant tunneling diode literal circuit.
- Michael G. Danikas, Athanasios Karlis:
Partial discharge diagnostics in wind turbine insulation.
Volume 12, Number 7, July 2011
- Yuan-di Zhao, Jun-jie Cao, Zhi-xun Su, Zhi-Yang Li:
Efficient reconstruction of non-simple curves.
- Jing Liao, Jinhui Yu, Long Jia:
Procedural modeling of water caustics and foamy water for cartoon animation.
- Ji-ming Li, Yun-tao Qian:
Clustering-based hyperspectral band selection using sparse nonnegative matrix factorization.
- Rong Fan, Daojing He, Xue-zeng Pan, Ling-di Ping:
An efficient and DoS-resistant user authentication scheme for two-tiered wireless sensor networks.
- Ai-lian Cheng, Yun Pan, Xiaolang Yan, Ruohong Huan:
A general communication performance evaluation model based on routing path decomposition.
- Wen-fei Wang, Rong Xiong, Jian Chu:
Mapbuilding for dynamic environments using grid vectors.
- Guoqiang Zeng, Yong-zai Lu, Wei-Jie Mao:
Modified extremal optimization for the hard maximum satisfiability problem.
- Yong Ding, Xiao-hua Luo, Xiaolang Yan:
Current oscillations and low-frequency noises in GaAs MESFET channels with sidegating bias.
- Yi Wei, Jizhong Shen:
Design of a novel low power 8-transistor 1-bit full adder cell.
- Zhen-hua Li, Bang-hong Guo, Zheng-jun Wei, Song-hao Liu, Nan Cheng, Jin-dong Wang, Jian-jun Guo, Long Yan:
A gain-flatness optimization solution for feedback technology of wideband low noise amplifiers.
- Bin Lin, Xiaolang Yan, Zheng Shi, Yi-wei Yang:
Erratum to: A sparse matrix model-based optical proximity correction algorithm with model-based mapping between segments and control sites.
Volume 12, Number 8, August 2011
- Wenhua Xu, Zheng Qin, Yang Chang:
Clustering feature decision trees for semi-supervised classification from high-speed data streams.
- Che-Wei Lin, Chang Hong Lin, Wei Jhih Wang:
A power-aware code-compression design for RISC/VLIW architecture.
- Alireza Askarzadeh, Alireza Rezazadeh:
A new artificial bee swarm algorithm for optimization of proton exchange membrane fuel cell model parameters.
- Zhi-yong Yan, Cong-fu Xu, Yun-he Pan:
Improving naive Bayes classifier by dividing its decision regions.
- Huan Shi, Hua-ping Dai, You-xian Sun:
Blinking adaptation for synchronizing a mobile agent network.
- Amin Jajarmi, Naser Pariz, Sohrab Effati, Ali Vahidian Kamyad:
Solving infinite horizon nonlinear optimal control problems using an extended modal series method.
- Quan-bo Ge, Wen-bin Li, Cheng-lin Wen:
SCKF-STF-CN: a universal nonlinear filter for maneuver target tracking.
- Sun-Hee Kim, Hyung-Jeong Yang, Kam Swee Ng:
Incremental expectation maximization principal component analysis for missing value imputation for coevolving EEG data.
- Zhi-hua Ning, Le-nian He:
A low drift curvature-compensated bandgap reference with trimming resistive circuit.
Volume 12, Number 9, September 2011
- Zhengong Cai, Xiaohu Yang, Xinyu Wang, Aleksander J. Kavs:
Afuzzy formal concept analysis based approach for business component identification.
- Bo Mao, Suzhen Wu, Dan Feng:
Beyond mirroring: multi-version disk arraywith improved performance and energy efficiency.
- Bahareh Zibanezhad, Kamran Zamanifar, Razieh Sadat Sadjady, Yousef Rastegari:
Applying gravitational search algorithm in the QoS-based Web service selection problem.
- Xiang Wang, Yong Ding, Ming-Yu Liu, Xiaolang Yan:
Efficient implementation of a cubic-convolution based image scaling engine.
- Zhengmin Kong, Liang Zhong, Guangxi Zhu, Li Ding:
Differential multiuser detection using a novel genetic algorithm for ultra-wideband systems in lognormal fading channel.
- He-Xiu Xu, Guang-Ming Wang, Pei-Lin Chen, Tian-Peng Li:
Miniaturized fractal-shaped branch-line coupler for dual-band applications based on composite right/left handed transmission lines.
- Ali Tofighi, Mohsen Kalantar:
Interconnection and damping assignment and Euler-Lagrange passivity-based control of photovoltaic/battery hybrid power source for stand-alone applications.
Volume 12, Number 10, October 2011
- Jiwoong Bang, Daewon Kim:
Effective operation and performance improvement methods for OMTP BONDI-based mobile Web widget resources.
- Juan Cao, Guozhao Wang:
Non-uniform B-spline curveswith multiple shape parameters.
- Zoe L. Jiang, Jun-bin Fang, Lucas Chi Kwong Hui, Siu-Ming Yiu, Kam-Pui Chow, Meng-meng Sheng:
k-Dimensional hashing scheme for hard disk integrity verification in computer forensics.
- Yang Yang, Yupu Hu, Leyou Zhang, Chun-hui Sun:
CCA2 secure biometric identity based encryption with constant-size ciphertext.
- Zhe-jing Bao, Gang Wu, Wen-jun Yan:
Control of cascading failures in coupled map lattices based on adaptive predictive pinning control.
- MyoungBeom Chung, IlJu Ko:
An algorithm that minimizes audio fingerprints using the difference of Gaussians.
- Li-Fang Feng, Xian-Wei Zhou, Ping-Zhi Fan:
A construction of inter-group complementary codes with flexible ZCZ length.
- Kedi Wu, Zhaoyang Zhang, Shaolei Chen, Shengtian Yang, Peiliang Qiu:
Serial decoding of rateless code over noisy channels.
Volume 12, Number 11, November 2011
- Yue Xie, Wei-wei Xu, Yi-zhou Yu, Yan-lin Weng:
New Technique: Sketch-based rotation editing.
- Wei-Ming Lu, Jiang-Qin Wu, Bao-Gang Wei, Yue-Ting Zhuang:
Efficient shape matching for Chinese calligraphic character retrieval.
- Hong-xia Pang, Wen-de Dong, Zhi-hai Xu, Huajun Feng, Qi Li, Yue-ting Chen:
Novel linear search for support vector machine parameter selection.
- Qiao-Song Chen, Choon-Woo Kim:
Contrast evaluation methods for natural color images in display systems: within- and cross-content evaluations.
- Jiang Liu, Tao Huang, Jianya Chen, Yunjie Liu:
A new algorithm based on the proximity principle for the virtual network embedding problem.
- Jiao-na Wan, Zhi-jiang Shao, Ke-xin Wang, Xue-yi Fang, Zhi-qiang Wang, Ji-xin Qian:
Reduced precision solution criteria for nonlinear model predictive control with the feasibility-perturbed sequential quadratic programming algorithm.
- Guang-yu Fan, Huifang Chen, Lei Xie, Kuang Wang:
Funneling media access control (MAC) protocol for underwater acoustic sensor networks.
- Yang Ren, Zhong-he Jin, Yan Chen, Hui-lian Ma:
Optimization of the resonant frequency servo loop technique in the resonator micro optic gyro.
Volume 12, Number 12, December 2011
Last update Tue May 21 15:00:12 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Jianzong Wang, Peter J. Varman, Changsheng Xie:
Optimizing storage performance in public cloud platforms.
- Lei Zhang, Mattias Lampe, Zhi Wang:
A hybrid genetic algorithm to optimize device allocation in industrial Ethernet networks with real-time constraints.
- Dan Wu, Xuecheng Zou, Kui Dai, Jinli Rao, Pan Chen, Zhao-xia Zheng:
Implementation and evaluation of parallel FFT on Engineering and Scientific Computation Accelerator (ESCA) architecture.
- Yingjie Xia, Li Kuang, Xiu-mei Li:
Accelerating geospatial analysis on GPUs using CUDA.
- Lian-hua Chi, He-hua Chi, Yu-cai Feng, Shu-liang Wang, Zhong-sheng Cao:
Comprehensive and efficient discovery of time series motifs.
- Wei Wang, Zhixun Su, Jin-shan Pan, Ye Wang, Riming Sun:
Robust optical flow estimation based on brightness correction fields.
- Ji-nan Leng, Lei Xie, Huifang Chen, Kuang Wang:
A novel 3780-point FFT processor scheme for the time domain synchronous OFDM system.