Volume 10, Number 1, June 1997 Information Technology Support for Creativity
- Koichi Hori:
Preface Information technology support for creativity.
- Linda Candy:
Computers and creativity support: knowledge, visualisation and collaboration.
- Akihiro Kubota:
Abduction Machine-1 as wooden furniture.
- Gerhard Fischer, Kumiyo Nakakoji:
Computational environments supporting creativity in the context of lifelong learning and design.
- Koichi Hori:
Concept space connected to knowledge processing for supporting creative design.
- Hisataka Noguchi:
An idea generation support system for industrial designers (idea sketch processor).
- Hajime Ohiwa, Naohiko Takeda, Kazuhisa Kawai, Akichika Shiomi:
KJ editor: a card-handling tool for creative work support.
- Kozo Sugiyama, Kazuo Misue, Isamu Watanabe, Kiyoshi Nitta, Yuji Takada:
Emergent media environment for idea creation support.
- Naotaka Kato, Susumu Kunifuji:
Consensus-making support system for creative problem solving.
Volume 10, Number 2, August 1997
- Young U. Ryu:
Logic-based representation and reasoning about knowledge of constrained resources.
- Jinchang Wang:
An analysis on the inference guiding strategies--The benefits and costs.
- Lisa A. Jesse, Jugal K. Kalita:
Situation assessment and prediction in intelligence domains.
- Feng Shan, Li Da Xu:
An integrated knowledge-based system for urban planning decision support.
- Huaiqing Wang, Lejian Liao:
A framework of constraint-based modeling for cooperative decision systems.
- Yun Seog Yeun, Young Soon Yang:
Design knowledge representation and control for the structural design of ships.
- Danilo Montesi:
Heterogeneous knowledge representation integrating connectionist and symbolic computation.
Volume 10, Number 3, October 1997
- R. Narasimhan:
Knowledge processing and commonsense.
- Jirapun Daengdej, Dickson Lukose, Eric Tsui, Paul Beinat, Laura Prophet:
Combining case-based reasoning and statistical method for proposing solution in RICAD.
- Agustín Farías, Theodoros N. Arvanitis:
Building software agents for training systems: A case study on radiotherapy treatment planning.
- M. Sasikumar, P. Ravi Prakash, Shailaja M. Patil, S. Ramani:
PIPES: A heuristic search model for pipeline schedule generation.
- Basabi Chakraborty, Yasuji Sawada, Goutam Chakraborty:
Layered fractal neural net: computational performance as a classifier.
- Raman Chandrasekar, Bangalore Srinivas:
Automatic induction of rules for text simplification.
Volume 10, Number 4, January 1998
- Michael L. Mavrovouniotis, Suzanne E. Prickett:
Generating complex systems in the domain of chemical reactions.
- Paul C. Rhodes, Gerald R. Garside:
Computing marginal probabilities in causal inverted binary trees given incomplete information.
- Yu Cheng:
A rule-based reactive model for the simulation of aircraft on airport gates.
- Fernando Gomez:
A representation of complex events and processes for the acquisition of knowledge from texts.
- Patrick Brézillon:
Successes and failures of KBSs in real-world applications: Report on the international conference.
Volume 10, Number 5, March 1998 Intelligent User Interfaces
Volume 10, Number 6, April 1998
- John A. A. Sillince:
Extending electronic coordination mechanisms using argumentation: the case of task allocation.
- Yongsheng Gao, Ibrahim Zeid, Theodore Bardasz:
Characteristics of an effective design plan system to support reuse in case-based mechanical design.
- Dianxiang Xu:
Towards an object-oriented logic framework for knowledge based systems.
- Dong-Tsan Lee, Chin-Ping Tsang:
Finding relevant knowledge in a knowledge base of linear logic.
- Setsuo Ohsuga:
Toward truly intelligent information systems-from expert systems to automatic programming.
Volume 10, Number 7, May 1998 KDD:
Techniques and Applications
Last update Mon May 20 18:10:02 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Hing-Yan Lee, Hongjun Lu, Hiroshi Motoda:
Knowledge discovery and data mining.
- Takashi Washio, Hiroshi Motoda:
Discovery of first-principle equations based on scale-type-based and data-driven reasoning.
- Chie Morita, Hiroshi Tsukimoto:
Knowledge discovery from numerical data.
- Zijian Zheng:
Constructing conjunctions using systematic search on decision trees.
- Deyi Li, Jiawei Han, Xuemei Shi, Man-chung Chan:
Knowledge representation and discovery based on linguistic atoms.
- Partha Niyogi, Kah Kay Sung:
Epsilon focusing--A strategy for active example selection.
- Sarabjot S. Anand, A. R. Patrick, John G. Hughes, David A. Bell:
A Data Mining methodology for cross-sales.
- David W. Cheung, Ben Kao, Joseph Lee:
Discovering user access patterns on the World Wide Web.