Volume 13, Number 1, February 2000
Volume 13, Numbers 2-3, April 2000
- Barry Smyth, Paul Cotter:
A personalised TV listings service for the digital TV age.
- Ruth Aylett, Gary J. Petley, Paul W. H. Chung, B. Chen, David William Edwards:
AI planning: solutions for real world problems.
- John L. Gordon:
Creating knowledge maps by exploiting dependent relationships.
- Matthias Neuroth, Peter F. A. MacConnell, Fraser Stronach, P. Vamplew:
Improved modelling and control of oil and gas transport facility operations using artificial intelligence.
- Richard Wheeler, J. Stuart Aitken:
Multiple algorithms for fraud detection.
- Badr U. Haque, Roxana Belecheanu, Richard J. Barson, Kulwant S. Pawar:
Towards the application of case based reasoning to decision-making in concurrent product development (concurrent engineering).
- Alun D. Preece, Kit-ying Hui, W. A. Gray, Philippe Marti, Trevor J. M. Bench-Capon, Dean M. Jones, Zhan Cui:
The KRAFT architecture for knowledge fusion and transformation.
- John Kingston, Ann Macintosh:
Knowledge management through multi-perspective modelling: representing and distributing organizational memory.
- David McSherry:
Automating case selection in the construction of a case library.
- Graham Goulbourne, Frans Coenen, Paul H. Leng:
Algorithms for computing association rules using a partial-support tree.
- Robert Inder:
CAPE: extending CLIPS for the internet.
- Edmund K. Burke, Bart L. MacCarthy, Sanja Petrovic, Rong Qu:
Structured cases in case-based reasoning - re-using and adapting cases for time-tabling problems.
Volume 13, Number 4, 10 June 2000
Volume 13, Number 5, October 2000
- Eric Tsui, Brian J. Garner, Steffen Staab:
The role of artificial intelligence in knowledge management.
- Jay Liebowitz, Monica Adya, Bonnie Rubenstein-Montano, Victoria Y. Yoon, J. Judah Buchwalter, Michael Imhoff, Seung Baek, Ching Y. Suen:
MACS: Multi-Agent COTR System for defense contracting.
- Steffen Staab, Hans-Peter Schnurr:
Smart task support through proactive access to organizational memory.
- Ulrich Reimer, Andreas Margelisch, Martin Staudt:
EULE: A Knowledge-Based System to Support Business Processes.
- Andreas Abecker, Ansgar Bernardi, Heiko Maus, Michael Sintek, Claudia Wenzel:
Information supply for business processes: coupling workflow with document analysis and information retrieval.
- Yuefeng Li, Chengqi Zhang, Jason R. Swan:
An information filtering model on the Web and its application in JobAgent.
- Anne-Claire Boury-Brisset, Nicole Tourigny:
Knowledge capitalisation through case bases and knowledge engineering for road safety analysis.
- Samuel Pierre, C. Kacan, Wilfried G. Probst:
An agent-based approach for integrating user profile into a knowledge management process.
- Irma Becerra-Fernandez:
The role of artificial intelligence technologies in the implementation of People-Finder knowledge management systems.
- K. Lang, Mark Burnett:
XML, metadata and efficient knowledge discovery.
Volume 13, Number 6, 1 November 2000
- John S. Gero, Haruyuki Fujii:
A computational framework for concept formation for a situated design agent.
- K. Hori:
An ontology of strategic knowledge: key concepts and applications.
- Yasuhiro Yamamoto, Kumiyo Nakakoji, Shingo Takada:
Hands-on representations in a two-dimensional space for early stages of design.
- Michael Smyth, Ernest A. Edmonds:
Supporting design through the strategic use of shape grammars.
- Tuomo Tuikka, Kari Kuutti:
Making new design ideas more concrete.
- Ismaïl Khriss, Rudolf K. Keller, Issam A. Hamid:
Pattern-based refinement schemas for design knowledge transfer.
- Yoko Ishino, Koichi Hori, Shinichi Nakasuka:
Concept development of consumer goods utilizing strategic knowledge.
- Thomas Kvan, Linda Candy:
Designing collaborative environments for strategic knowledge in design.
Volume 13, Numbers 7-8, 1 December 2000
Last update Fri May 24 20:38:40 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Jana Z. Sedivy, Hilary Johnson:
Multimodal tool support for creative tasks in the visual arts.
- Kumiyo Nakakoji, Yasuhiro Yamamoto, Masao Ohira:
Computational support for collective creativity.
- Shoji Tanaka, Jun Kurumizawa, Seiji Inokuchi, Yuichi Iwadate:
Composition Analyzer: support tool for composition analysis on painting masterpieces.
- Glenn Blauvelt, Thomas Wrensch, Michael Eisenberg:
Integrating craft materials and computation.
- Bert Bongers:
Interaction in multimedia art.
- Kazushi Nishimoto, Kenji Mase:
A framework of general instruments for multimedia art creation.
- Ryohei Nakatsu, Joy Nicholson, Naoko Tosa:
Emotion recognition and its application to computer agents with spontaneous interactive capabilities.
- Nathalie Bonnardel:
Towards understanding and supporting creativity in design: analogies in a constrained cognitive environment.
- Alberto Faro, Daniela Giordano:
Ontology, esthetics and creativity at the crossroads in Information System design.
- Gerhard Fischer:
Symmetry of ignorance, social creativity, and meta-design.