Volume 27, March 2012
Last update Fri May 24 20:38:37 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Nayat Sánchez Pi, Javier Carbó, José Manuel Molina:
A knowledge-based system approach for a context-aware system.
- Jun Xu, Mohammed Quaddus:
Examining a model of knowledge management systems adoption and diffusion: A Partial Least Square approach.
- Ozan Çakir:
A compensatory model for computing with words under discrete labels and incomplete information.
- Leonidas Kallipolitis, Vassilis Karpis, Isambo Karali:
Semantic search in the World News domain using automatically extracted metadata files.
- Guangzhi Qu, Hui Wu:
Bucket Learning: Improving model quality through enhancing local patterns.
- Hai-Long Yang, Sheng-Gang Li, Zhi-Lian Guo, Chun-Hui Ma:
Transformation of bipolar fuzzy rough set models.
- Jun Wang, Jibin Lan, Peiyu Ren, Yuyan Luo:
Some programming models to derive priority weights from additive interval fuzzy preference relation.
- Weihua Xu, Yuan Li, Xiuwu Liao:
Approaches to attribute reductions based on rough set and matrix computation in inconsistent ordered information systems.
- Mahdi Tabassian, Reza Ghaderi, Reza Ebrahimpour:
Combining complementary information sources in the Dempster-Shafer framework for solving classification problems with imperfect labels.
- Ángel García-Crespo, José Luis López Cuadrado, Israel Gonzalez-Carrasco, Ricardo Colomo Palacios, Belén Ruíz-Mezcua:
SINVLIO: Using semantics and fuzzy logic to provide individual investment portfolio recommendations.
- Jian-qiang Wang, Kang-Jian Li, Hong-yu Zhang:
Interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy multi-criteria decision-making approach based on prospect score function.
- Jiye Liang, Ru Li, Yuhua Qian:
Distance: A more comprehensible perspective for measures in rough set theory.
- Sheng-Kai Fang, Jhieh-Yu Shyng, Wen-Shiung Lee, Gwo-Hshiung Tzeng:
Exploring the preference of customers between financial companies and agents based on TCA.
- Xiangping Kang, Deyu Li, Suge Wang:
Research on domain ontology in different granulations based on concept lattice.
- Hamdi Yahyaoui:
A trust-based game theoretical model for Web services collaboration.
- Sathi Mukherjee, Kajla Basu:
Solution of a class of Intuitionistic Fuzzy Assignment Problem by using similarity measures.
- Sergio Cleger-Tamayo, Juan M. Fernández-Luna, Juan F. Huete:
Top-N news recommendations in digital newspapers.
- Tibor Bosse, Fiemke Both, Charlotte Gerritsen, Mark Hoogendoorn, Jan Treur:
Methods for model-based reasoning within agent-based Ambient Intelligence applications.
- Donghee Yoo:
Hybrid query processing for personalized information retrieval on the Semantic Web.
- Wei Yang, Zhiping Chen:
The quasi-arithmetic intuitionistic fuzzy OWA operators.
- Peng Song, Jiye Liang, Yuhua Qian:
A two-grade approach to ranking interval data.
- Ricardo de A. Araújo:
A robust automatic phase-adjustment method for financial forecasting.
- Yue-Yang Chen, Hui-Ling Huang:
Knowledge management fit and its implications for business performance: A profile deviation analysis.
- Xin Luo, Yunni Xia, Qingsheng Zhu:
Incremental Collaborative Filtering recommender based on Regularized Matrix Factorization.
- Joshua Jones, Ashok K. Goel:
Perceptually grounded self-diagnosis and self-repair of domain knowledge.
- Yi Zhu, Tao Zhang, Jingyan Song, Xiaqin Li:
A new hybrid navigation algorithm for mobile robots in environments with incomplete knowledge.
- Riyaz T. Sikora, Kriti Chauhan:
Estimating sequential bias in online reviews: A Kalman filtering approach.
- Sujan Kumar Saha, Pabitra Mitra, Sudeshna Sarkar:
A comparative study on feature reduction approaches in Hindi and Bengali named entity recognition.
- Chih-Fong Tsai, Kai-Chun Cheng:
Simple instance selection for bankruptcy prediction.
- Lijun Wu, Kaile Su, Abdul Sattar, Qingliang Chen, Jinshu Su, Wei Wu:
A complete first-order temporal BDI logic for forest multi-agent systems.
- Alev Mutlu, Pinar Senkul, Yusuf Kavurucu:
Improving the scalability of ILP-based multi-relational concept discovery system through parallelization.
- Samini Subramaniam, Su-Cheng Haw, Poo Kuan Hoong:
s-XML: An efficient mapping scheme to bridge XML and relational database.
- Niusvel Acosta-Mendoza, Andrés Gago Alonso, José E. Medina-Pagola:
Frequent approximate subgraphs as features for graph-based image classification.
- Rui Zhang, Shiji Song, Cheng Wu:
A two-stage hybrid particle swarm optimization algorithm for the stochastic job shop scheduling problem.
- Chun-Xia Yin, Qin-Ke Peng:
A careful assessment of recommendation algorithms related to dimension reduction techniques.
- Mohammad Hossein Zangooei, Saeed Jalili:
PSSP with dynamic weighted kernel fusion based on SVM-PHGS.
- Jianhua Dai, Wentao Wang, Qing Xu, Haowei Tian:
Uncertainty measurement for interval-valued decision systems based on extended conditional entropy.
- Xuan Wang, Li Lei, Mingzhe Wang:
Palmprint verification based on 2D - Gabor wavelet and pulse-coupled neural network.
- Pandu R. Vundavilli, M. B. Parappagoudar, S. P. Kodali, Surekha Benguluri:
Fuzzy logic-based expert system for prediction of depth of cut in abrasive water jet machining process.
- Mehdi Khashei, Ali Zeinal Hamadani, Mehdi Bijari:
A fuzzy intelligent approach to the classification problem in gene expression data analysis.
- Sultan Noman Qasem, Siti Mariyam Shamsuddin, Azlan Mohd Zain:
Multi-objective hybrid evolutionary algorithms for radial basis function neural network design.