Volume 29, May 2012
Last update Sat May 25 20:48:14 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Max Bramer:
Special Issue on Innovative techniques and applications of artificial intelligence.
- Sandra Garcia Esparza, Michael P. O'Mahony, Barry Smyth:
Mining the real-time web: A novel approach to product recommendation.
- Frederic Stahl, Max Bramer:
Jmax-pruning: A facility for the information theoretic pruning of modular classification rules.
- Meriam Bayoudh, Henri Prade, Gilles Richard:
Evaluation of analogical proportions through Kolmogorov complexity.
- Madalina Croitoru, Nir Oren, Simon Miles, Michael Luck:
Graphical norms via conceptual graphs.
- Siddhartha Shakya, Mathias Kern, Gilbert Owusu, Choong Ming Chin:
Neural network demand models and evolutionary optimisers for dynamic pricing.
- Yannis Dimopoulos, Muhammad Adnan Hashmi, Pavlos Moraitis:
μ-SATPLAN: Multi-agent planning as satisfiability.
- Miguel A. Salido, Mario Rodríguez-Molins, Federico Barber:
A decision support system for managing combinatorial problems in container terminals.
- Lars Nolle, J. A. Bland:
Self-adaptive stepsize search for automatic optimal design.
- Mohd. Hanafi Ahmad Hijazi, Frans Coenen, Yalin Zheng:
Data mining techniques for the screening of age-related macular degeneration.
- Derek G. Bridge, Paul Healy:
The GhostWriter-2.0 Case-Based Reasoning system for making content suggestions to the authors of product reviews.
- Puteri N. E. Nohuddin, Frans Coenen, Rob Christley, Christian Setzkorn, Yogesh Patel, Shane Williams:
Finding "interesting" trends in social networks using frequent pattern mining and self organizing maps.