Volume 9, Number 1, 2005
- Yamina Mohamed Ben Ali, Mohamed Tayeb Laskri:
An evolutionary machine learning: An adaptability perspective at fine granularity.
- Gerry V. Dozier:
Recurrent distributed constraint satisfaction, virtual constraints, and meta-evolutionary protocols.
- Malek Mouhoub:
Stochastic search versus genetic algorithms for solving real time and over-constrained temporal constraint problems.
Volume 9, Number 2, 2005
- Xuan F. Zha:
Special issue on integrated and hybrid intelligent systems in product design and development.
- Daniel C. Y. Yip, M. C. Law, K. P. Cheng, K. H. Lau, Stuart Barnes:
Knowledge intensive CAD in product design validation.
- Chun-Che Huang, Tzu-Liang (Bill) Tseng, Roger R. Gung, Hsuan-shao Chang:
An agent-based web services solution to collaborative product design.
- Martin Manns, Hans Kurt Tönshoff:
Applicability of neuro-fuzzy function approximation in material-flow forecasting.
- Tong (Teresa) Wu, Jennifer Blackhurst:
A modeling methodology for supply chain synthesis and disruption analysis.
- Boonserm Kulvatunyou, Hyunbo Cho, Young-Jun Son:
A semantic web service framework to support intelligent distributed manufacturing.
- William Ho, Ping Ji:
A hybrid genetic algorithm for sequencing PCB component placement.
- Chengliang Liu, Xuan F. Zha, Yubin Miao, Jay Lee:
Internet server controller based intelligent maintenance system for information appliance products.
- Tien-I Liu, Farhad Ordukhani, Dipak Jani:
Monitoring and diagnosis of roller bearing conditions using neural networks and soft computing.
- Tien-I Liu, Chong Oh:
An artificial intelligence approach for the design and manufacturing of micro electro mechanical systems.
Volume 9, Number 3, 2005
- Anna Maria Fanelli, Laura Caponetti, Giovanna Castellano, Cosimo Alessandro Buscicchio:
A hierarchical modular architecture for musical instrument classification.
- Froduald Kabanza, Kami Rousseau:
Teaching while selecting images for satellite-based forest mapping.
- Malek Mouhoub:
Stochastic local search for incremental SAT.
- Fabian Mörchen, Alfred Ultsch, Olaf Hoos:
Extracting interpretable muscle activation patterns with time series knowledge mining.
- Xin Yang, Keigo Watanabe, Kiyotaka Izumi:
A concept of common reference object to the cooperative transportation of multiple mobile robots.
- Hiong Sen Tan, Susan E. George:
Neural unit shape representation: A new SOM-based visualisation.
- Amitava Chatterjee, Sugata Munshi:
Application of ANN to thermistor based temperature measurement systems.
- Sotiris B. Kotsiantis, Panayiotis E. Pintelas:
Local voting of weak classifiers.
- S. N. Sivanandam, S. Sumathi, T. Hamsapriya:
A hybrid parallel genetic algorithm approach for graph coloring.
Volume 9, Number 4, 2005
Last update Fri May 24 20:38:44 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Robert J. Howlett, Mircea Gh. Negoita:
Special Issue: Selected papers from the KES2004 conference.
- Andrew Kusiak, Alex Burns, Ferman Milster:
Optimizing combustion efficiency of a circulating fluidized boiler: A data mining approach.
- Bozena Kostek, Jaroslaw Wójcik:
Machine learning system for estimating the rhythmic salience of sounds.
- John A. Rose:
The fidelity of the tag-antitag system: Characterization of the stringent temperature for robustness in the excess limit.
- Marian Florin Ursu, Botond Virginas, Gilbert Owusu, Christos Voudouris:
Distributed resource allocation via local choices: A case study of workforce allocation.
- V. K. Murthy:
Contextual knowledge management in peer to peer computing: Applications to mobile-multiplayer games and robotics.
- Max Ong, Xiaoxu Ren, Geoffrey Allan, Visakan Kadirkamanathan, Haydn A. Thompson, Peter J. Fleming:
Decision support system on the grid.
- Romesh Ranawana, Vasile Palade, G. E. M. D. C. Bandara:
Automatic fuzzy rule base generation for on-line handwritten alphanumeric character recognition.
- Dongwon Kim, Nak Hyun Kim, Sam-Jun Seo, Gwi-Tae Park:
Use of fuzzy system in modeling of biped walking robot.
- Vladimir Gorodetsky, Oleg Karsaev, Vladimir Samoilov:
On-line update of situation assessment: A generic approach.