Volume 41, Number 1, Summer 1992 Libraries Serving an Underserved Population:
Deaf and Hearing Impaired Patrons
- Alice Lougee Hagemeyer:
We Have Come a Long Way.
- Warren R. Goldmann, James R. Mallory:
Overcoming Communication Barriers: Communicating with Deaf People.
- Carolyn Jones:
Deafness Related Materials: Collection Development and Information Retrieval.
- Jonathan Miller:
The Rustle of a Star: An Annotated Bibliography of Deaf Characters in Fiction.
- Carolyn Schuler, Susan Meck:
Sharing Traditional and Contemporary Literature with Deaf Children.
- Jeanina Mecca Odien:
Standards for Library Media Centers in Schools for the Deaf: An Updated Perspective.
- Gail L. Kovalik:
'Silent' Films Revisited: Captioned Films for the Deaf.
- Melanie J. Norton:
Effective Bibliographic Instruction for Deaf and Hearing-Impaired College Students.
- Audrey June Smith, Paul Mercer:
To Lighten Doubt and Drive Away Despair--Historic Sources and Current Resources at the New York State Library.
- New York Library Association, Guidelines for Libraries Serving Persons with a Hearing Impairment.
Volume 41, Number 2, Fall 1992
- Articles amplifying the nature of the diverse human resource pool in research libraries and explaining the issues that indicate a need for concern.
- Articles discussing the differing cultures and values that need to be accomodated as different professions work together in the research library environment.
- Articles exploring issues created by technological changes in research libraries and their parent institutions.
- Strategies for handling human resource needs of research libraries.
Volume 41, Number 3, 1992
Multicultural Children's Literature in the United States
- The Multicultural Ethic and Connections to Literature for Children & Young Adults.
- A Feminist Perspective on Multicultural Children's Literature in the Middle Years of the Twentieth Century.
- A Tool of Change: Young Adult Literature in the Lives of Young Adult African-Americans.
- Break Your Silence: A Call to Asian Indian Children's Writers.
- Native American Literature for Children & Young Adults.
- The School Library Media Center & the Promotion of Literature for Hispanic Children.
- The Adolescent Quest for Meaning through Multicultural Readings: A Case Study.
- Native American Literature for Young People: A Survey of Collection Development Methods in Public Libraries.
- The Contributions of Alternative Press Publishers to Multicultural Literature for Children.
Volume 41, Number 4, Spring 1993 The Depreciation of Knowledge
Last update Fri May 24 20:39:05 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page