Volume 40, Number 1, February 2006
- Laila Dybkjær, Wolfgang Minker:
Introduction to special issue on data resources, evaluation, and dialogue interaction.
- Natasa Jovanovic, Rieks op den Akker, Anton Nijholt:
A corpus for studying addressing behaviour in multi-party dialogues.
- Chao Wang, Grace Chung, Stephanie Seneff:
Automatic induction of language model data for a spoken dialogue system.
- Tim Paek, David Maxwell Chickering:
Evaluating the Markov assumption in Markov Decision Processes for spoken dialogue management.
- Liza Hassel, Eli Hagen:
Adaptation of an automotive dialogue system to users' expertise and evaluation of the system.
- Hans Dybkjær, Laila Dybkjær:
DialogDesigner: tools support for dialogue model design and evaluation.
Volume 40, Number 2, May 2006
Volume 40, Numbers 3-4, December 2006 Asian Language Processing:
State-of-the-Art Resources and Processing
Last update Sat May 25 20:49:09 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Chu-Ren Huang, Takenobu Tokunaga, Sophia Yat Mei Lee:
Asian language processing: current state-of-the-art.
- Rosie Jones, Kevin Bartz, Pero Subasic, Benjamin Rey:
Automatically generating related queries in Japanese.
- Masaki Murata, Qing Ma, Kiyotaka Uchimoto, Toshiyuki Kanamaru, Hitoshi Isahara:
Japanese-to-English translations of tense, aspect, and modality using machine-learning methods and comparison with machine-translation systems on market.
- Chikara Hashimoto, Satoshi Sato, Takehito Utsuro:
Detecting Japanese idioms with a linguistically rich dictionary.
- Francis Bond, Sanae Fujita, Takaaki Tanaka:
The Hinoki syntactic and semantic treebank of Japanese.
- Tomohiro Ohno, Shigeki Matsubara, Hideki Kashioka, Takehiko Maruyama, Hideki Tanaka, Yasuyoshi Inagaki:
Dependency parsing of Japanese monologue using clause boundaries.
- So-Young Park, Young-In Song, Hae-Chang Rim:
A segment-based annotation tool for Korean treebanks with minimal human intervention.
- Thi Minh Huyen Nguyen, Laurent Romary, Mathias Rossignol, Xuân Luong Vu:
A lexicon for Vietnamese language processing.
- Sajib Dasgupta, Vincent Ng:
Unsupervised morphological parsing of Bengali.
- Pushpak Bhattacharyya, Debasri Chakrabarti, Vaijayanthi M. Sarma:
Complex predicates in Indian languages and wordnets.
- Jun Peng Bao, Caroline Lyon, Peter C. R. Lane:
Copy detection in Chinese documents using Ferret.
- Jing-Shin Chang, Wei-Lun Teng:
Mining atomic Chinese abbreviations with a probabilistic single character recovery model.
- Dong-Hong Ji, Yanxiang He, Guozheng Xiao:
Word sense learning based on feature selection and MDL principle.
- Nianwen Xue:
A Chinese semantic lexicon of senses and roles.
- Nigel Collier, Ai Kawazoe, Lihua Jin, Mika Shigematsu, Dinh Dien, Roberto Barrero, Koichi Takeuchi, Asanee Kawtrakul:
A multilingual ontology for infectious disease surveillance: rationale, design and challenges.