Volume 43, Numbers 1-2, January 2006
- Leo Egghe, Thierry Lafouge:
On the relation between the Maximum Entropy Principle and the Principle of Least Effort.
- V. Sundarapandian:
New results on the parametric stability of nonlinear systems.
- Tasawar Hayat, Masood Khan, Muhammad Ayub:
Some analytical solutions for second grade fluid flows for cylindrical geometries.
- Zhiting Xu:
On the oscillation of second order quasilinear elliptic equations.
- V. Sundarapandian:
A separation theorem for robust pole placement of discrete-time linear control systems with full-order observers.
- Alf Gerisch, Mark A. J. Chaplain:
Robust numerical methods for taxis-diffusion-reaction systems: Applications to biomedical problems.
- Xiaoping Lu, Wei-liang Wu:
A subregion DRBEM formulation for the dynamic analysis of two-dimensional cracks.
- Toka Diagana, Crépin M. Mahop, Gaston M. N'Guérékata:
Pseudo-almost-periodic solutions to some semilinear differential equations.
- Józef Banas, Juan Rocha Martin, Kishin Sadarangani:
On solutions of a quadratic integral equation of Hammerstein type.
- Sophia R.-J. Jang, James Baglama, J. Rick:
Nutrient-phytoplankton-zooplankton models with a toxin.
- Jane M. Thredgold, Stephen K. Lucas, Phil Howlett:
On the contact of a rigid sphere and a thin plate.
- Tasawar Hayat, A. H. Kara:
Couette flow of a third-grade fluid with variable magnetic field.
- Angelo Morro:
Jump relations and discontinuity waves in conductors with memory.
- Ali Hajjafar, Ram U. Verma:
General approximation solvability of a system of strongly g-r-pseudomonotonic nonlinear variational inequalities and projection methods.
- Hsu-Hsi Chang, Wen-Chih Huang:
Application of a quantification SWOT analytical method.
- Wenying Shi:
Interval oscillation criteria for a forced second-order differential equation with nonlinear damping.
- Abdul-Majid Wazwaz:
Reliable analysis for nonlinear Schrödinger equations with a cubic nonlinearity and a power law nonlinearity.
- Arjun K. Gupta, Saralees Nadarajah:
Sums, products and ratios for Mckay's bivariate gamma distribution.
- Alberto Cabada, Dolores R. Vivero:
Expression of the Lebesgue ∆-integral on time scales as a usual Lebesgue integral; application to the calculus of ∆-antiderivatives.
Volume 43, Numbers 3-4, February 2006
- Po-Chung Yang, Hui-Ming Wee:
A collaborative inventory system with permissible delay in payment for deteriorating items.
- Stephen P. Radzevich:
A closed-form solution to the problem of optimal tool-path generation for sculptured surface machining on multi-axis NC machine.
- Yue Jiao, Yu-Ru Syau, E. Stanley Lee:
Fuzzy adaptive network in presidential elections.
- Chandan Chakraborty, Debjani Chakraborty:
A theoretical development on a fuzzy distance measure for fuzzy numbers.
- Ping-Feng Pai:
System reliability forecasting by support vector machines with genetic algorithms.
- M. J. Rodriguez-Alvarez, I. Baeza, J. Moreno, B. García:
Constructing eigenfunctions of non-selfadjoint coupled parabolic boundary problems.
- Elvan Akin-Bohner:
Positive decreasing solutions of quasilinear dynamic equations.
- Andrea Zisowsky, Matthias Ehrhardt:
Discrete transparent boundary conditions for parabolic systems.
- Chun Zhao, Ping Zhao, Miansen Wang:
Optimal harvesting for nonlinear age-dependent population dynamics.
- Jagannath Patel, Nak Eun Cho, Hari M. Srivastava:
Certain subclasses of multivalent functions associated with a family of linear operators.
- Christiane Lemieux, Paul Sidorsky:
Exact sampling with highly uniform point sets.
- R. K. Raina, Hari M. Srivastava:
A new class of meromorphically multivalent functions with applications to generalized hypergeometric functions.
- Tuncay Candan, R. S. Dahiya:
Oscillation theorems for nth-order neutral functional differential equations.
- Pu-yan Nie:
An SQP approach with line search for a system of nonlinear equations.
- Zhenyu Huang:
A reconsideration on equivalency of convergence between iterations for uniformly L-Lipschitzian operators.
- Yong-Kui Chang, Wan-Tong Li:
Existence results for impulsive dynamic equations on time scales with nonlocal initial conditions.
- Zuohua Ding, Horst Bunke, Oscar Kipersztok, Moti Schneider, Abraham Kandel:
Fuzzy timed Petri nets - analysis and implementation.
- Bjørn G. Nielsen, Peter Røgen, Henrik G. Bohr:
Gauss-integral based representation of protein structure for predicting the fold class from the sequence.
- Prasenjit Das, Debasis Mukherjee:
Qualitative study of a model of Chagas' disease.
- Qingshan Liu, Jinde Cao:
Improved global exponential stability criteria of cellular neural networks with time-varying delays.
- Teresa Faria:
Asymptotic stability for delayed logistic type equations.
Volume 43, Numbers 5-6, March 2006
- Abdollah Hadi-Vencheh, Ali Asghar Foroughi:
A generalized DEA model for inputs/outputs estimation.
- Gheorghe Zet, Vasile Manta, S. Oancea, Irina Radinschi, Brandusa Ciobanu:
A computer aided study of de-Sitter gauge theory of gravitation.
- Alain Rapaport, Jean-Philippe Terreaux, Luc Doyen:
Viability analysis for the sustainable management of renewable resources.
- Samir Roy, Michael Junk, S. Sundar:
Understanding the porosity dependence of heat flux through glass fiber insulation.
- Jeff X. Ban, Henry X. Liu, Michael C. Ferris, Bin Ran:
A general MPCC model and its solution algorithm for continuous network design problem.
- Davide Fransos, Luca Bruno:
Determination of the aeroelastic transfer functions for streamlined bodies by means of a Navier-Stokes solver.
- Lucinio Judez, Carolina Chaya, José María de Miguel, Rafael Bru:
Stratification and sample size of data sources for agricultural mathematical programming models.
- Satoshi Tanaka:
Existence and asymptotic behavior of solutions of nonlinear neutral differential equations.
- Cheng-Jian Lin, Yong-Ji Xu:
A hybrid evolutionary learning algorithm for TSK-type fuzzy model design.
- Gregory von Winckel, Sanjay Krishna, Evangelos A. Coutsias:
Spectral element modeling of semiconductor heterostructures.
- Hua Shan, Jianzhong Su, Florin Badiu, Jiansen Zhu, Leon Xu:
Modeling and simulation of multiple impacts of falling rigid bodies.
- Igor Z. Milovanovic, Emina I. Milovanovic, M. P. Bekakos:
Synthesis of a unidirectional systolic array for matrix-vector multiplication.
- Radovan Gospavic, Milesa Sreckovic, Viktor Popov, Goran Todorovic:
3D modeling of material heating with the laser beam for cylindrical geometry.
- Nikolaj Zimic, Miha Mraz:
Decomposition of a complex fuzzy controller for the truck-and-trailer reverse parking problem.
- Anna Nagurney, Jie Pan:
Evolution variational inequalities and projected dynamical systems with application to human migration.
- Syamal K. Sen, Hans Agarwal:
2n in scientific computation and beyond.
- Sh-Tyan Law, Hui-Ming Wee:
An integrated production-inventory model for ameliorating and deteriorating items taking account of time discounting.
Volume 43, Numbers 7-8, April 2006
- K. P. Sapna Isotupa:
An (s, Q) Markovian inventory system with lost sales and two demand classes.
- Murat Adivar, Martin Bohner:
Spectral analysis of q-difference equations with spectral singularities.
- Shailesh S. Kulkarni:
The impact of uncertain yield on capacity acquisition in process plant networks.
- Ferhan M. Atici, Daniel C. Biles, Alex Lebedinsky:
An application of time scales to economics.
- Rahmat Ali Khan:
The generalized quasilinearization technique for a second order differential equation with separated boundary conditions.
- Guoxing Lin, Jincan Chen, Ekkes Brück, Ben Hua:
Optimization of performance characteristics in a class of irreversible chemical pumps.
- Berardino D'Acunto, Gianfranco Urciuoli:
Groundwater regime in a slope stabilized by drain trenches.
- David Parra-Guevara, Yuri N. Skiba:
On optimal solution of an inverse air pollution problem: Theory and numerical approach.
- Carryn Bellomo:
A mathematical model of the immersion of a spherical tumor with a necrotic core into a nutrient bath.
- Pieter Schalk Els, P. E. Uys, Johannes Arnoldus Snyman, Michael John Thoresson:
Gradient-based approximation methods applied to the optimal design of vehicle suspension systems using computational models with severe inherent noise.
- Abdul-Majid Wazwaz:
Exact solutions for the fourth order nonlinear Schrodinger equations with cubic and power law nonlinearities.
- Kuentai Chen, M. J. Rys, E. Stanley Lee:
Modeling of thermal comfort in air conditioned rooms by fuzzy regression analysis.
- E. S. Norris, John R. King, Helen M. Byrne:
Modelling the response of spatially structured tumours to chemotherapy: Drug kinetics.
- Elisa Ferrari, Anne Nouri:
On the Cauchy problem for a quantum kinetic equation linked to the Compton effect.
- Ravi P. Agarwal, Christos G. Philos, P. Ch. Tsamatos:
Global solutions of a singular initial value problem to second order nonlinear delay differential equations.
- Leo Egghe:
The dependence of the height of a Lorenz curve of a Zipf function on the size of the system.
- Joachim Gwinner, Fabio Raciti:
Random equilibrium problems on networks.
- Björn Johansson, Tommy Elfving, Vladimir Kozlov, Yair Censor, Per-Erik Forssén, Gösta H. Granlund:
The application of an oblique-projected Landweber method to a model of supervised learning.
- Zijiang Yang:
A two-stage DEA model to evaluate the overall performance of Canadian life and health insurance companies.
- Gary C. Lin, Dah-Chuan Gong:
On a production-inventory system of deteriorating items subject to random machine breakdowns with a fixed repair time.
- Arnaud Chauviere, Ilaria Brazzoli:
On the discrete kinetic theory for active particles. Mathematical tools.
- Donald A. French, Richard J. Flannery, Charles W. Groetsch, Willam B. Krantz, Steven J. Kleene:
Numerical approximation of solutions of a nonlinear inverse problem arising in olfaction experimentation.
- Cem Civelek:
Mathematical modelling of rotational mechanical elements of higher order and their characteristics.
Volume 43, Numbers 9-10, May 2006
- Juan R. Vasquez:
Optimization and control for military applications.
- Shahriar Setoodeh, David B. Adams, Zafer Gürdal, Layne T. Watson:
Pipeline implementation of cellular automata for structural design on message-passing multiprocessors.
- Jason L. Williams, Peter S. Maybeck:
Cost-function-based hypothesis control techniques for multiple hypothesis tracking.
- Scott Santarelli, Tian-Li Yu, David E. Goldberg, Edward E. Altshuler, Teresa O'Donnell, Hugh Southall, Robert Mailloux:
Military antenna design using simple and competent genetic algorithms.
- Laura Barbulescu, Adele E. Howe, Darrell Whitley:
AFSCN scheduling: How the problem and solution have evolved.
- Julien Granger, Ananth Krishnamurthy, Stephen M. Robinson:
Rapid improvement of stochastic networks using two-moment approximations.
- Sheldon H. Jacobson, Laura A. McLay, Shane N. Hall, Darrall Henderson, Diane E. Vaughan:
Optimal search strategies using simultaneous generalized hill climbing algorithms.
- Aubrey B. Poore, Sabino Gadaleta:
Some assignment problems arising from multiple target tracking.
- Charles D. Ormsby, John F. Raquet, Peter S. Maybeck:
A new generalized residual multiple model adaptive estimator of parameters and states.
- Lei Chen, Martin J. Wainwright, Müjdat Çetin, Alan S. Willsky:
Data association based on optimization in graphical models with application to sensor networks.
- Belinda Batten King, Naira Hovakimyan, Katie A. Evans, Michael Buhl:
Reduced order controllers for distributed parameter systems: LQG balanced truncation and an adaptive approach.
- Qing-Shan Jia, Yu-Chi Ho, Qianchuan Zhao:
Comparison of selection rules for ordinal optimization.
- I. Michael Ross, Fariba Fahroo:
Issues in the real-time computation of optimal control.
- Changhe Yuan, Marek J. Druzdzel:
Importance sampling algorithms for Bayesian networks: Principles and performance.
- Wei Li, Christos G. Cassandras:
Centralized and distributed cooperative Receding Horizon control of autonomous vehicle missions.
- Abbas K. Zaidi, Lee W. Wagenhals:
Planning temporal events using point-interval logic.
- Juan R. Vasquez, Jason L. Williams:
Exploiting correlation effects within multiple-hypothesis tracking.
Volume 43, Numbers 11-12, June 2006
Last update Mon May 20 01:32:18 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Nan-Jing Huang, Jun Li, H. B. Thompson:
Stability for parametric implicit vector equilibrium problems.
- W. Kieffer, Samir F. Moujaes, N. Armbya:
CFD study of section characteristics of Formula Mazda race car wings.
- Mauro Lo Schiavo:
A dynamical model of electoral competition.
- Elena De Angelis, Marcello Delitala:
Modelling complex systems in applied sciences; methods and tools of the mathematical kinetic theory for active particles.
- Isa Muqattash, Mohammed Yahdi:
Infinite family of approximations of the Digamma function.
- Ping-Teng Chang, Ching-Hsiang Chang:
An elaborative unit cost structure-based fuzzy economic production quantity model.
- István G. Laukó:
Stability of disease free sets in epidemic models.
- Sándor Rácz, Árpád Tari, Miklós Telek:
A moments based distribution bounding method.
- Robert J. Marks II, Ian A. Gravagne, John M. Davis, Jeffrey J. Dacunha:
Nonregressivity in switched linear circuits and mechanical systems.
- Rui Li, Kok Lay Teo, K. H. Wong, Guang-Ren Duan:
Control parameterization enhancing transform for optimal control of switched systems.
- Ishak Hashim, Mohd Salmi Md Noorani, Mohammed Rashid Said Al-Hadidi:
Solving the generalized Burgers-Huxley equation using the Adomian decomposition method.
- Fabio Peano, Gianni Coppa, Cristina Serazio, Federico Peinetti, A. D'Angola:
Nonlinear oscillations in a MEMS energy scavenger.
- Karen L. Price, John W. Seaman:
Bayesian modeling of retrospective time-to-pregnancy data with digit preference bias.
- Bruno Carbonaro, Federica Vitale, Concetta Giordano:
On a 3D-matrix representation of the tertiary structure of a protein.