Volume 46, Numbers 1-2, July 2007
- Tom E. Simos, Dimitrios D. Thomakos, Fragiskos A. Batzias:
- Sergio Amat, Rosa Donat, Jacques Liandrat, J. Carlos Trillo:
A fully adaptive multiresolution scheme for image processing.
- Mariana Badell, E. Fernández, Gonzalo Guillén, Luis Puigjaner:
Empowering financial tradeoff with joint financial and supply chain planning models.
- Yasar Becerikli, B. Koray Celik:
Fuzzy control of inverted pendulum and concept of stability using Java application.
- Stelios D. Bekiros, Dimitris A. Georgoutsos:
Evaluating direction-of-change forecasting: Neurofuzzy models vs. neural networks.
- Alexandros Benos, George Papanastasopoulos:
Extending the Merton Model: A hybrid approach to assessing credit quality.
- Ridvan Berber, Mehmet Yuceer, Zafer Ozdemir:
Automatic generation of production scheduling models in single stage multi-product batch plants: Some examples.
- Pino Caballero-Gil, Candelaria Hernández-Goya, Carlos Bruno-Castañeda:
A rational approach to cryptographic protocols.
- Matthieu De Beule, E. Maes, O. De Winter, Wesley Vanlaere, Rudy Van Impe:
Artificial neural networks and risk stratification: A promising combination.
- Juan José del Coz Díaz, P. J. García Nieto, J. A. Vilán Vilán, A. Martín Rodríguez, Jose Ramon Prado Tamargo, Alfonso Lozano Martínez-Luengas:
Non-linear analysis and warping of tubular pipe conveyors by the finite element method.
- Adrian Dietz, Catherine Azzaro-Pantel, Luc Pibouleau, Serge Domenech:
Optimal design of batch plants under economic and ecological considerations: Application to a biochemical batch plant.
- Ioakeim G. Georgoudas, Georgios Ch. Sirakoulis, Ioannis Andreadis:
Modelling earthquake activity features using cellular automata.
- Burç Kayahan, Thanasis Stengos:
Testing the capital asset pricing model with Local Maximum Likelihood methods.
- Constantina Kottaridi, Gregorios Siourounis:
Modelling international capital structure under foreign macroeconomic volatility.
- Michail Koubouros, Dimitrios Malliaropulos, Ekaterini Panopoulou:
Temporary and permanent market risks: Some further evidence.
- Elena C. Laskari, Gerasimos C. Meletiou, Yannis C. Stamatiou, Dimitris K. Tasoulis, Michael N. Vrahatis:
Assessing the effectiveness of artificial neural networks on problems related to elliptic curve cryptography.
- Shih-Ching Lo, Yiming Li, Shao-Ming Yu:
Analytical solution of nonlinear Poisson equation for symmetric double-gate metal-oxide-semiconductor field effect transistors.
- Stephanos Papadamou, George Stephanides:
Improving technical trading systems by using a new MATLAB-based genetic algorithm procedure.
- Konstantinos E. Parsopoulos, Michael N. Vrahatis:
Parameter selection and adaptation in Unified Particle Swarm Optimization.
- G. Psihoyios:
A general formula for the stability functions of a group of implicit advanced step-point (IAS) methods.
- Leonidas S. Rompolis, Elias Tzavalis:
Retrieving risk neutral densities based on risk neutral moments through a Gram-Charlier series expansion.
- Mordechai Shacham, Neima Brauner, Haim Shore:
A new procedure to identify linear and quadratic regression models based on signal-to-noise-ratio indicators.
- Nida Sheibat-Othman, Olivier Garrigues, Sami Othman:
Receding horizon control for polymerization processes.
- Stefanos Spartalis, Lazaros S. Iliadis, Fotis P. Maris:
An innovative risk evaluation system estimating its own fuzzy entropy.
- Dimitris K. Tasoulis, Michael N. Vrahatis:
Generalizing the k-Windows clustering algorithm in metric spaces.
- Dimitrios D. Thomakos, Tao Wang, Jingtao Wu:
Market timing and cap rotation.
- Mehmet Yuceer, Erdal Karadurmus, Ridvan Berber:
Simulation of river streams: Comparison of a new technique with QUAL2E.
Volume 46, Numbers 3-4, August 2007
- Y. Yavin:
Modelling the motion of a trolley-like car: The case where the front wheel is constraint to roll on a given plane curve.
- Issic Kui Chiu Leung, P. N. Shivakumar:
On the eigenvalue problem -y″+f(x)y=λy on a semi infinite interval.
- Ming Fang, Robert P. Gilbert, Alexander Panchenko, Ana Vasilic:
Homogenizing the time-harmonic acoustics of bone: The monophasic case.
- Joaquín Izquierdo, P. A. López, F. J. Martínez, Rafael Pérez:
Fault detection in water supply systems using hybrid (theory and data-driven) modelling.
- George A. Anastassiou:
Multivariate Fink type identity and multivariate Ostrowski, comparison of means and Grüss type inequalities.
- Meiqiang Feng, Weigao Ge:
Positive solutions for a class of m-point singular boundary value problems.
- S. M. M. El-Kabeir, Ahmed Mohammed Rashad, Rama Subba Reddy Gorla:
Unsteady MHD combined convection over a moving vertical sheet in a fluid saturated porous medium with uniform surface heat flux.
- Barun Das, K. Maity, Manoranjan Maiti:
A two warehouse supply-chain model under possibility/ necessity/credibility measures.
- G. Dattoli, Paolo Emilio Ricci, Irakli Khomasuridze:
On the derivation of new families of generating functions involving ordinary Bessel functions and Bessel-Hermite functions.
- Xiaoli Wang, Fanwei Meng:
Oscillation criteria of second-order quasi-linear neutral delay differential equations.
- Christos G. Philos, I. K. Purnaras, Y. G. Sficas:
Asymptotic behavior of the oscillatory solutions to first order non-autonomous linear neutral delay differential equations of unstable type.
- Chuanmei Wang, Hengqing Tong:
Best iterative initial values for PLS in a CSI model.
- Jan Cermak, Miroslav Urbánek:
On the asymptotics of solutions of delay dynamic equations on time scales.
- Yevgeny Goncharov, Giray Ökten, Manan Shah:
Computation of the endogenous mortgage rates with randomized quasi-Monte Carlo simulations.
- Aspriha Chakraborty, Manmohan Singh, David Lucy, Peter Ridland:
Predator-prey model with prey-taxis and diffusion.
- James Frederick Caunce, Steven I. Barry, Geoff N. Mercer, Tim R. Marchant:
Numerical simulation of contaminant flow in a wool scour.
- Heather A. Harrington, Marc E. Maier, Lé Santha Naidoo, Nathaniel Whitaker, Panayotis G. Kevrekidis:
A hybrid model for tumor-induced angiogenesis in the cornea in the presence of inhibitors.
- Xi-Lan Liu, Wan-Tong Li:
Existence and multiplicity of solutions for fourth-order boundary value problems with three parameters.
- Singa Wang Chiu, Chia-Kuan Ting, Yuan-Shyi Peter Chiu:
Optimal production lot sizing with rework, scrap rate, and service level constraint.
- Xian Wu, Shao-Xiong Chen, Fukun Zhao:
New existence and multiplicity theorems of periodic solutions for non-autonomous second order Hamiltonian systems.
- A. M. Saddeek, Sayed A. Ahmed:
On the convergence of some iteration processes for J-pseudomonotone mixed variational inequalities in uniformly smooth Banach spaces.
- GuoDong Li, Daisuke Yamaguchi, Masatake Nagai:
A grey-based decision-making approach to the supplier selection problem.
Volume 46, Numbers 5-6, September 2007
- Wentao Huang, Yirong Liu, Weinian Zhang:
Conditions of infinity to be an isochronous centre for a rational differential system.
- Bingwen Liu:
Almost periodic solutions for a class of Liénard-type systems with continuously distributed delays.
- Chuangxia Huang, Yigang He, Lihong Huang, Wen Tan:
New results on the periodic solutions for a kind of Rayleigh equation with two deviating arguments.
- William R. Derrick, Leonid V. Kalachev, Joseph A. Cima:
Collapsing heat waves.
- Nurhayat Ispir:
Rate of convergence of generalized rational type Baskakov operators.
- Ilya I. Kudish:
Modeling of lubricant performance in Kurt Orbahn tests for viscosity modifiers based on star polymers.
- Emilio Defez, Antonio Hervás, L. Soler, M. M. Tung:
Numerical solutions of matrix differential models using cubic matrix splines II.
- Jiqin Deng:
Existence for continuous nonoscillatory solutions of second-order nonlinear difference equations with continuous variable.
- Jianfeng Feng, Mariya Shcherbina, Brunello Tirozzi, Gongqiang You:
Optimal movement control models of Langevin and Hamiltonian types.
- Michael L. Parks, Louis A. Romero:
Taylor-Aris dispersion in high aspect ratio columns of nearly rectangular cross section.
- Weipeng Zhang, Deming Zhu, Ping Bi:
Existence of periodic solutions of a scalar functional differential equation via a fixed point theorem.
- Ruey Huei Yeh, Wen Liang Chang:
Optimal threshold value of failure-rate for leased products with preventive maintenance actions.
- Jialin Hong, Rudolf Scherer, Lijin Wang:
Predictor-corrector methods for a linear stochastic oscillator with additive noise.
- Ming Fang, Robert P. Gilbert:
Non-isothermal, non-Newtonian Hele-Shaw flows within Cattaneo's heat flux law.
- Michel Lenczner, Ralph C. Smith:
A two-scale model for an array of AFM's cantilever in the static case.
- C. Chiyaka, W. Garira, S. Dube:
Transmission model of endemic human malaria in a partially immune population.
- Li-Ping Pang, Emilio Spedicato, Zun-Quan Xia, Wei Wang:
A method for solving the system of linear equations and linear inequalities.
Volume 46, Numbers 7-8, October 2007
- Rozann Whitaker, Luis Vargas:
- Rozann Whitaker:
Validation examples of the Analytic Hierarchy Process and Analytic Network Process.
- Thomas L. Saaty:
Time dependent decision-making; dynamic priorities in the AHP/ANP: Generalizing from points to functions and from real to complex variables.
- Diederik J. D. Wijnmalen:
Analysis of benefits, opportunities, costs, and risks (BOCR) with the AHP-ANP: A critical validation.
- Jason K. Levy, Kouichi Taji:
Group decision support for hazards planning and emergency management: A Group Analytic Network Process (GANP) approach.
- Thomas L. Saaty, Luis G. Vargas:
Dispersion of group judgments.
- Claudio Garuti, Isabel Spencer:
Parallels between the analytic hierarchy and network processes (AHP/ANP) and fractal geometry.
- Kirti Peniwati:
Criteria for evaluating group decision-making methods.
- Rozann Whitaker:
Criticisms of the Analytic Hierarchy Process: Why they often make no sense.
- Thomas L. Saaty, Liem T. Tran:
On the invalidity of fuzzifying numerical judgments in the Analytic Hierarchy Process.
- Ami Arbel, Luis Vargas:
Interval judgments and Euclidean centers.
- Wann-Ming Wey, Kuei-Yang Wu:
Using ANP priorities with goal programming in resource allocation in transportation.
- Thomas L. Saaty:
Multi-decisions decision-making: In addition to wheeling and dealing, our national political bodies need a formal approach for prioritization.
- Nergiz A. Ismayilova, Müjgan Sagir Özdemir, Rafail N. Gasimov:
A multiobjective faculty-course-time slot assignment problem with preferences.
- Ray Gibney, Jennifer Shang:
Decision making in academia: A case of the dean selection process.
- Thomas L. Saaty, Kirti Peniwati, Jennifer S. Shang:
The analytic hierarchy process and human resource allocation: Half the story.
- Yu-Jing Chiu, Yuh-Wen Chen:
Using AHP in patent valuation.
- Sedat Yüksel:
An integrated forecasting approach to hotel demand.
- Nathasit Gerdsri, Dundar F. Kocaoglu:
Applying the Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) to build a strategic framework for technology roadmapping.
- Heung Suk Hwang, Wen-Hwa Ko, Meng-Jong Goan:
Web-based multi-attribute analysis model for make-or-buy decisions.
- Josef Jablonsky:
Measuring the efficiency of production units by AHP models.
- Nur Jumaadzan Zaleha Mamat, Jacob Karikottu Daniel:
Statistical analyses on time complexity and rank consistency between singular value decomposition and the duality approach in AHP: A case study of faculty member selection.
- Astrid Oddershede, Arnoldo Arias, Hugo Cancino:
Rural development decision support using the Analytic Hierarchy Process.
- Susan Crowe, Jamie Lucas-Vergona:
What should be done about the illegal immigration from Mexico to the United States?
- Bethany Simunich:
In the Fall of 2002, the ANP had shown a better way to deal with Iraq.
- William Bies, Lefteris Zacharia:
Medical tourism: Outsourcing surgery.
- Stacy Monarko, Kyle Lambert, Mark Sigmund:
Should a new arena be built in the city of Pittsburgh?
Volume 46, Numbers 9-10, November 2007
- Yuqing Chen, Juan J. Nieto, Donal O'Regan:
Anti-periodic solutions for fully nonlinear first-order differential equations.
- Younes Benslimane, Zijiang Yang:
Linking commercial website functions to perceived usefulness: A free disposal hull approach.
- G. Moscariello:
On the mathematical modelling of complex dynamical systems of an electrically operated vehicle.
- Jing Ruan, Zhengyi Lu:
A modified algorithm for the Adomian decomposition method with applications to Lotka-Volterra systems.
- Chi-Bin Cheng, Chun-Pin Mao:
A modified ant colony system for solving the travelling salesman problem with time windows.
- John Allen Burns, Eugene M. Cliff, Zhuangyi Liu, Ruben D. Spies:
Polynomial stability of a joint-leg-beam system with local damping.
- Wai-Ki Ching, Yang Cong, Tuen-Wai Ng, Allen H. Tai:
A fast algorithm for the spread of HIV in a system of prisons.
- Ying-Ming Wang, Ying Luo, Zhongsheng Hua:
A note on group decision-making based on concepts of ideal and anti-ideal points in a fuzzy environment.
- A. Elhanbaly, M. A. Abdou:
Exact travelling wave solutions for two nonlinear evolution equations using the improved F-expansion method.
- Yongqi Wang, Wei Wu:
Time-dependent magnetohydrodynamic flow induced by non-coaxial rotations of a non-torsionally oscillating porous plate and a third-order fluid at infinity.
- Binod Chandra Tripathy, Amar Jyoti Dutta:
On fuzzy real-valued double sequence space 2ℓpF.
- Wenshen Pong, C. S. Tsai, Zu-Hsu Lee, Chia-Kuan Cheng, Bo-Jen Chen:
Simulation methods for seismic behaviour of buildings in unbounded soil media with radiation damping.
- Stephen P. Radzevich:
R-surfaces: A novel tool for partitioning of a sculptured surface.
- Akanksha, K. K. Pant, V. K. Srivastava:
Modeling of sulphonation of tridecylbenzene in a falling film reactor.
- Guyan Ni, Yiju Wang:
On the best rank-1 approximation to higher-order symmetric tensors.
Volume 46, Numbers 11-12, December 2007
Last update Thu May 23 19:15:03 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Zindoga Mukandavire, K. Bowa, Winston Garira:
Modelling circumcision and condom use as HIV/AIDS preventive control strategies.
- Tadeusz Sawik:
Integer programming approach to reactive scheduling in make-to-order manufacturing.
- M. Rakshit, B. Mukhopadhyay:
A two dimensional thermoviscoelastic problem due to instantaneous point heat source.
- Xinwang Liu, Hsinyi Lin:
Parameterized approximation of fuzzy number with minimum variance weighting functions.
- Rui Peng, Mingxin Wang, Ming Yang:
Positive solutions of a diffusive prey-predator model in a heterogeneous environment.
- Arindam Roy, Manas Kumar Maiti, Samarjit Kar, Manoranjan Maiti:
Two storage inventory model with fuzzy deterioration over a random planning horizon.
- Mehdi Dehghan, Abbas Saadatmandi:
The numerical solution of a nonlinear system of second-order boundary value problems using the sinc-collocation method.
- Santanu Sinha, S. P. Sarmah:
Supply-chain coordination model with insufficient production capacity and option for outsourcing.
- Hua Lin, Paul M. Taylor, Steve J. Bull:
Modelling of contact deformation for a pinch gripper in automated material handling.
- Kui Wang, Kelvin K. W. Yau, Andy H. Lee, Geoffrey J. McLachlan:
Two-component Poisson mixture regression modelling of count data with bivariate random effects.
- M. Pitchaimani, Tim Eakin:
Existence of Gompertz parameters with mortality deceleration rate and their asymptotic formulae for a large population.
- John Paul Roop:
Numerical comparison of nonlinear subgridscale models via adaptive mesh refinement.