Volume 54, Numbers 1-2, July 2011
- Nuri Özalp, Elif Demirci:
A fractional order SEIR model with vertical transmission.
- Xin-Lei An, Jian-Ning Yu, Yin-Zhen Li, Yan-Dong Chu, Jian-Gang Zhang, Xian-Feng Li:
Design of a new multistage chaos synchronized system for secure communications and study on noise perturbation.
- Jian Wu, Qing-wei Cao, Jun-ling Zhang:
An ILOWG operator based group decision making method and its application to evaluate the supplier criteria.
- Shib Sankar Sana:
An integrated project of fishery and poultry.
- Mohammad Hossein Tavakoli, Hossein Karbaschi, Feridoun Samavat:
Influence of workpiece height on the induction heating process.
- Tadeusz Antczak:
A new characterization of (weak) Pareto optimality for differentiable vector optimization problems with G-invex functions.
- Li Zhilong:
Fixed point theorems in partially ordered complete metric spaces.
- Binayak S. Choudhury, Pranati Maity:
Coupled fixed point results in generalized metric spaces.
- Giuseppe Dattoli, Bruna Germano, Maria Renata Martinelli, Paolo Emilio Ricci:
A novel theory of Legendre polynomials.
- Ming-Shin Kuo, Gin-Shuh Liang:
A novel hybrid decision-making model for selecting locations in a fuzzy environment.
- Mohammad Eslamian, Ali Abkar:
One-step iterative process for a finite family of multivalued mappings.
- S. Sivasubramanian, Maslina Darus, Rabha W. Ibrahim:
On the starlikeness of certain class of analytic functions.
- Hossein Aminikhah, Ali Jamalian:
A new algorithm for computing eigenpairs of matrices.
- Asghar Ghorbani, Jafar Saberi-Nadjafi:
A piecewise-spectral parametric iteration method for solving the nonlinear chaotic Genesio system.
- Igor Z. Milovanovic, Emina I. Milovanovic, Mile K. Stojcev:
A class of fault-tolerant systolic arrays for matrix multiplication.
- Gradimir V. Milovanovic, Mihajlo C. Stefanovic, Stefan Panic, Jelena A. Anastasov, Dragana Krstic:
Statistical analysis of the square ratio of two multivariate exponentially correlated α-μ distributions and its application in telecommunications.
- T. Chinyoka, Oluwole Daniel Makinde:
Analysis of transient Generalized Couette flow of a reactive variable viscosity third-grade liquid with asymmetric convective cooling.
- Mingbiao Li, Wenlin Han, Jong Hyuk Park, Naixue Xiong, Zhonghua Li:
The effect and strategy research of the secure E-commerce by the application of P2P.
- Chaudry Masood Khalique, K. R. Adem:
Exact solutions of the (2+1 )-dimensional Zakharov-Kuznetsov modified equal width equation using Lie group analysis.
- Xiaowei Liu, Lingen Chen, Feng Wu, Fengrui Sun:
Fundamental optimal relation of an irreversible quantum Carnot heat pump with spin-1/2 systems.
- Guosheng Zhang, Yifu Wang:
Critical exponent for nonlocal diffusion equations with Dirichlet boundary condition.
- R. I. Hickson, Steven I. Barry, Geoff N. Mercer, H. S. Sidhu:
Finite difference schemes for multilayer diffusion.
- Daqing Jiang, Jiajia Yu, Chunyan Ji, Ningzhong Shi:
Asymptotic behavior of global positive solution to a stochastic SIR model.
- Payam Hanafizadeh, Vahideh Latif:
Robust net present value.
- Sever Silvestru Dragomir:
Approximating the Riemann-Stieltjes integral by a trapezoidal quadrature rule with applications.
- Traian Mazilu, Madalina Dumitriu, Cristina Tudorache, Mircea Sebesan:
Using the Green's functions method to study wheelset/ballasted track vertical interaction.
- Julia Real, Pablo Martínez, Laura Montalbán, Antonio Villanueva:
Modelling vibrations caused by tram movement on slab track line.
- Xuefang Li, Zhaoxia Wang:
Global dynamics of a cubic Hamiltonian system with a periodic annulus linked to equilibria at infinity.
- Abdelhak Djebabla, Nasser-eddine Tatar:
Exponential stabilization of the Timoshenko system by a thermal effect with an oscillating kernel.
- Li Xie, Huizhong Yang, Feng Ding:
Recursive least squares parameter estimation for non-uniformly sampled systems based on the data filtering.
- Yonghong Yao, Stefan Maruster:
Strong convergence of an iterative algorithm for variational inequalities in Banach spaces.
- Zhiyang You, Xibin Zhao, Hai Wan, William N. N. Hung, Yuke Wang, Ming Gu:
A novel fault diagnosis mechanism for wireless sensor networks.
- George A. Anastassiou, Razvan A. Mezei:
General theory of global smoothness and approximation by smooth singular operators.
- Neslihan Uyanik, Shigeyoshi Owa:
New extensions for classes of analytic functions associated with close-to-convex and starlike of order α.
- Gonglin Yuan, Zengxin Wei, Sha Lu:
Limited memory BFGS method with backtracking for symmetric nonlinear equations.
- Carlo Caligaris, Simona Sacone, Silvia Siri:
On an implicit and stable resolution scheme for the Payne-Whitham model.
- Alexander V. Lozovskiy:
Numerical analysis of the semidiscrete Finite Element Method for computing the noise generated by turbulent flows.
- B. Tomas Johansson, Daniel Lesnic, Thomas Reeve:
A comparative study on applying the method of fundamental solutions to the backward heat conduction problem.
- Hüseyin Koçak, Ahmet Yildirim, D. H. Zhang, Syed Tauseef Mohyud-Din:
The Comparative Boubaker Polynomials Expansion Scheme (BPES) and Homotopy Perturbation Method (HPM) for solving a standard nonlinear second-order boundary value problem.
- S. E. Abbas, A. A. Abd-Allah:
Stratified double L-topological structures.
- Jianhua Pang, Jing'an Cui, Jing Hui:
Rich dynamics of epidemic model with sub-optimal immunity and nonlinear recovery rate.
- Jianhong Xu:
Markov chain small-world model with asymmetry: A unified and multivariate perspective.
- Dijana Mosic, Dragan S. Djordjevic:
Further results on partial isometries and EP elements in rings with involution.
- Yong Zhang, Weiguo Zhang, Weijun Xu, Hongyi Li:
Competitive strategy for on-line leasing of depreciable equipment.
- Susana Gomez, Benjamin Ivorra, Angel Manuel Ramos:
Optimization of a pumping ship trajectory to clean oil contamination in the open sea.
- Vasile Preda, Ioan M. Stancu-Minasian, Miruna Beldiman, Andreea Madalina Stancu:
On a general duality model in multiobjective fractional programming with n-set functions.
- Feiying Ma, Hanyuan Deng:
On the sum-connectivity index of cacti.
- M. Saleem, S. Asghar, M. A. Hossain:
Natural convection flow of micropolar fluid in a rectangular cavity heated from below with cold sidewalls.
- Shih-Cheng Horng:
Ordinal optimization based approach to the optimal resource allocation of grid computing system.
- Arunesh Roy, Nicholas Gale, Lang Hong:
Automated traffic surveillance using fusion of Doppler radar and video information.
- Juntao Sun, Haibo Chen, Juan J. Nieto:
Infinitely many solutions for second-order Hamiltonian system with impulsive effects.
- Manoj Kumar, Parul A. Mittal:
Methods for solving singular perturbation problems arising in science and engineering.
- Eun-Seok Kim:
Scheduling of uniform parallel machines with s-precedence constraints.
- Bozidar V. Popovic, Tibor K. Pogány:
New mixed AR(1) time series models having approximated beta marginals.
- I. T. Castro, Anne Barros, Antoine Grall:
Age-based preventive maintenance for passive components submitted to stress corrosion cracking.
- Weidong Xu, Chongfeng Wu, Yucheng Dong, Weilin Xiao:
Modeling Chinese stock returns with stable distribution.
- Juan Wang, Jianxiong Ye, Enmin Feng, Hongchao Yin, Zhilong Xiu:
Modeling and identification of a nonlinear hybrid dynamical system in batch fermentation of glycerol.
- Cem Kaanoglu, Mehmet Ali Özarslan:
Two-sided generating functions for certain class of r-variable polynomials.
- Shaojun Xia, Lingen Chen, Fengrui Sun:
Optimization for capital dissipation minimization in a common of resource exchange processes.
- Deena S. Disraelly, Terri J. Walsh, Carl A. Curling:
A new methodology for estimating contagious biological agent casualties as a function of time.
- Mohamed A. El-Gebeily, Donal O'Regan, Ravi P. Agarwal:
Characterization of self-adjoint ordinary differential operators.
- Gautam Choudhury, Lotfi Tadj:
The optimal control of an Mx/G/1 unreliable server queue with two phases of service and Bernoulli vacation schedule.
- Irina Georgescu, Jani Kinnunen:
Multidimensional possibilistic risk aversion.
- Ahmet Yildirim, Zia Saadatnia, Hassan Askari:
Application of the Hamiltonian approach to nonlinear oscillators with rational and irrational elastic terms.
- Jianquan Li, Kaifa Wang, Yali Yang:
Dynamical behaviors of an HBV infection model with logistic hepatocyte growth.
- Hemant Kumar Nashine, Bessem Samet, Calogero Vetro:
Monotone generalized nonlinear contractions and fixed point theorems in ordered metric spaces.
- Miomir S. Stankovic, Sladjana D. Marinkovic, Predrag M. Rajkovic:
The deformed and modified Mittag-Leffler polynomials.
- Marko Janev, Stevan Pilipovic, Teodor M. Atanackovic, Radovan Obradovic, Nebojsa M. Ralevic:
Fully fractional anisotropic diffusion for image denoising.
- M. Hasanov:
The spectra of two-parameter quadratic operator pencils.
- Qibo Mao:
Free vibration analysis of multiple-stepped beams by using Adomian decomposition method.
- Md. S. Ansari, G. S. Seth, R. Nandkeolyar:
Unsteady Hartmann flow in a rotating channel with arbitrary conducting walls.
- Liancun Zheng, Yaqing Liu, Xinxin Zhang:
Exact solutions for MHD flow of generalized Oldroyd-B fluid due to an infinite accelerating plate.
- Sándor Bozóki, Jándor Fülöp, Waldemar W. Koczkodaj:
An LP-based inconsistency monitoring of pairwise comparison matrices.
- Murat Adivar, Youssef N. Raffoul:
Inequalities and exponential decay in time varying delay differential equations.
- Nanjundan Magesh:
Differential sandwich results for certain subclasses of analytic functions.
- J. Martin, G. Mayor, Oscar Valero:
On aggregation of normed structures.
- A. Shidfar, A. Molabahrami:
Solving a system of integral equations by an analytic method.
- Junli Liu, Tailei Zhang:
Global stability for a tuberculosis model.
- Yunqiang Yin, Dehua Xu:
Notes on "Single machine scheduling problems under the effects of nonlinear deterioration and time-dependent learning".
Volume 54, Numbers 3-4, August 2011
- Daoliang Li:
Preface to Mathematical and Computer Modeling in Agriculture.
- Wanlin Gao, Lina Yu, Qiong An, Jianing Zhao, Yilong Zhu:
M-A model of agricultural remote sensing monitoring metadata based on grid environment.
- Daqian Liu, Fan Wan, Rui Guo, Fengmin Li, Huhua Cao, Guojun Sun:
GIS-based modeling of potential yield distributions for different oat varieties in China.
- Wenzhu Yang, Sukui Lu, Sile Wang, Daoliang Li:
Fast recognition of foreign fibers in cotton lint using machine vision.
- Jichen Shen, Hongfei Chang, Yang Li:
Pressure vessel state investigation based upon the least squares support vector machine.
- Chenglong Wang, Xiaoyu Li, Wei Wang, Yaoze Feng, Zhu Zhou, Hui Zhan:
Recognition of worm-eaten chestnuts based on machine vision.
- Lina Yu, Wanlin Gao, Qiong An, Jianing Zhao, Donghua Liang, Dawei Gao:
Data resource management according to customer requirements.
- Jing Jiang, Shaoyuan Feng, Zailin Huo, Zhicai Zhao, Bin Jia:
Application of the SWAP model to simulate water-salt transport under deficit irrigation with saline water.
- Yating Fan, Jianyu Yang, Dehai Zhu, Chao Zhang:
Research on the efficiency of querying historical data with the spatio-time data integration method.
- Yingfeng Hu:
Research on a three-dimensional reconstruction method based on the feature matching algorithm of a scale-invariant feature transform.
- Rongqun Zhang, Chengjie Tang, Suhua Ma, Hui Yuan, Lingling Gao, Wenyu Fan:
Using Markov chains to analyze changes in wetland trends in arid Yinchuan Plain, China.
- Chao Yang, Shijuan Fan, Zhiwei Wang, Wei Li:
Application of fuzzy control method in a tunnel lighting system.
- Lingling Sang, Chao Zhang, Jianyu Yang, Dehai Zhu, Wenju Yun:
Simulation of land use spatial pattern of towns and villages based on CA-Markov model.
- Liyuan Xu, Liping Chen, Tian'en Chen, Yunbing Gao:
SOA-based precision irrigation decision support system.
- Qiang Fu, Zilong Wang, Qiuxiang Jiang, Tianxiao Li:
Mathematical modeling and numerical simulation of water-heat coupled movements in a snow cover-soil union.
- Hui Deng, Limin Wang, Jia Liu, Jinqiu Zou, Dandan Li, Qingbo Zhou, Jianxi Huang:
An optimized sampling model in the survey of groundwater resource nitrate content of rural areas in the Shandong province.
- Peng Li:
Structural damage localization using probabilistic neural networks.
- Zilong Wang, Qiang Fu, Qiuxiang Jiang, Tianxiao Li:
Numerical simulation of water-heat coupled movements in seasonal frozen soil.
- Xuechun Wang, Jun Li, Muhammad Naveed Tahir, Mingde Hao:
Validation of the EPIC model using a long-term experimental data on the semi-arid Loess Plateau of China.
- Xiang Zhu, Daoliang Li, Luis F. Rodriguez:
An agent-based simulation model of a nutrient trading market for natural resources management.
- Jianxi Huang, Jingyu Xu, Xingquan Liu, Jia Liu, Limin Wang:
Spatial distribution pattern analysis of groundwater nitrate nitrogen pollution in Shandong intensive farming regions of China using neural network method.
- Dongmei You, Jiaogen Zhou, Jihua Wang, Zhihong Ma, Ligang Pan:
Analysis of relations of heavy metal accumulation with land utilization using the positive and negative association rule method.
- Chunqiao Mi, Shaoming Li, Xiaodong Zhang, Jianyu Yang, Dehai Zhu, Zhe Liu:
Predicting the yield of varieties of maize in a target environment using regression analysis.
- Ronghua Ji, Lijun Qi:
Crop-row detection algorithm based on Random Hough Transformation.
- Jingwen Yu, Hui Xue, Boying Wen:
An improved phasor based algorithm for accurate frequency measurement.
- D. S. Guru, Y. H. Sharath Kumar, S. Manjunath:
Textural features in flower classification.
- Jinsong Chen, Jianxi Huang, Jinxing Hu:
Mapping rice planting areas in southern China using the China Environment Satellite data.
- Ying Ma, Shaoyuan Feng, Zailin Huo, Xianfang Song:
Application of the SWAP model to simulate the field water cycle under deficit irrigation in Beijing, China.
- Chunqiao Mi, Xiaodong Zhang, Shaoming Li, Jianyu Yang, Dehai Zhu, Yang Yang:
Assessment of environment lodging stress for maize using fuzzy synthetic evaluation.
- Dongping Ming, Jianyu Yang, Longxiang Li, Zhuoqin Song:
Modified ALV for selecting the optimal spatial resolution and its scale effect on image classification accuracy.
- Wei Su, Xiaodong Zhang, Zhen Wang, Xiaohui Su, Jianxi Huang, Siquan Yang, Sanchao Liu:
Analyzing disaster-forming environments and the spatial distribution of flood disasters and snow disasters that occurred in China from 1949 to 2000.
- Xia Jing, Wan-Qiang Yao, Jihua Wang, Xiaoyu Song:
A study on the relationship between dynamic change of vegetation coverage and precipitation in Beijing's mountainous areas during the last 20 years.
- Zhongping Sun, Bin Wei, Wei Su, Wenming Shen, Changzuo Wang, Daian You, Zheng Liu:
Evapotranspiration estimation based on the SEBAL model in the Nansi Lake Wetland of China.
- Zhuangyuan Zhao, Ping Zhong, Yaohong Zhao:
Learning SVM with weighted maximum margin criterion for classification of imbalanced data.
- Jianlun Wang, Jinyong Dong, Yongbin Wang, Jianlei He, Ouyang Changqi:
The design of an optimal decision-making algorithm for fertilization.
- Lei Wang, Ling Lu, Niande Jiang:
A study of leaf modeling technology based on morphological features.
- Zhixun Su, Yuandi Zhao, Chunjiang Zhao, Xinyu Guo, Zhiyang Li:
Skeleton extraction for tree models.
- Jun Yue, Zhenbo Li, Lu Liu, Zetian Fu:
Content-based image retrieval using color and texture fused features.
- Guangqing Li, Zhujie Xie, Xueqin Yao, Xuehao Chen:
Study on the mathematical model of the effects of NPK on winter cauliflower.
- Yujian Yang, Jianhua Zhu, Chunjiang Zhao, Shuyun Liu, Xueqin Tong:
The spatial continuity study of NDVI based on Kriging and BPNN algorithm.
- Changyuan Zhai, Xiu Wang, Chunjiang Zhao, Wei Zou, Dayin Liu, Yijin Mao:
Orchard tree structure digital test system and its application.
- Jinheng Zhang, Tao Shen, Minghua Liu, Yu Wan, Jianbo Liu, Jun Li:
Research on non-point source pollution spatial distribution of Qingdao based on L-THIA model.
- Jingcheng Zhang, Jihua Wang, Xiaohe Gu, Juhua Luo, Wenjiang Huang, Kun Wang:
An ecological based sustainability assessing system for cropping system.
- Jianlei He, Jianlun Wang, Dongxian He, Jinyong Dong, Yongbin Wang:
The design and implementation of an integrated optimal fertilization decision support system.
- Liying Chang, Sanpeng He, Minghan Chi, Danfeng Huang:
Temperature-driven growth shape simulation and model of greenhouse melon leaves.
- Qin Li, Ruofei Zhong, Jianxi Huang, Huili Gong:
Comparison of two retrieval methods with combined passive and active microwave remote sensing observations for soil moisture.
- Lihua Zheng, Minzan Li, Caicong Wu, Haijian Ye, Ronghua Ji, Xiaolei Deng, Yanshuang Che, Cheng Fu, Wei Guo:
Development of a smart mobile farming service system.
- Yingyi Chen, Dandan Li, Daoliang Li, Xing Wu, Yongjun Zheng:
Assessment for soil improvement benefit of land rehabilitation in dump areas.
Volume 54, Numbers 5-6, September 2011
- S. Srinivas, R. Muthuraj:
Effects of chemical reaction and space porosity on MHD mixed convective flow in a vertical asymmetric channel with peristalsis.
- Mostafa A. A. Mahmoud:
Slip velocity effect on a non-Newtonian power-law fluid over a moving permeable surface with heat generation.
- Roman Cherniha, Vasyl' Davydovych:
Conditional symmetries and exact solutions of the diffusive Lotka-Volterra system.
- Wei Yan, Yongsheng Li, Xingyu Yang:
The Cauchy problem for the modified Kawahara equation in Sobolev spaces with low regularity.
- Miaomiao Yu, Yinghui Tang, Yonghong Fu, Lemeng Pan:
An M/Ek/1 queueing system with no damage service interruptions.
- Ata Allah Taleizadeh, Farnaz Barzinpour, Hui-Ming Wee:
Meta-heuristic algorithms for solving a fuzzy single-period problem.
- Behrooz M. Ziapour, Resam Dehnavi:
Finite-volume method for solving the entropy generation due to air natural convection in Γ-shaped enclosure with circular corners.
- Vasile Lupulescu, Awais Younus:
On controllability and observability for a class of linear impulsive dynamic systems on time scales.
- Weixu Chen, Weiping Guo:
Convergence theorems for two finite families of asymptotically nonexpansive mappings.
- Yaodong Cui, Yuli Yang:
A recursive branch-and-bound algorithm for constrained homogenous T-shape cutting patterns.
- Sihua Liang, Jihui Zhang:
Existence of multiple positive solutions for m-point fractional boundary value problems on an infinite interval.
- Zheng-Chu Guo, Lei Shi:
Classification with non-i.i.d. sampling.
- A. Aglic Aljinovic, S. Kovac, Josip Pecaric:
Error bounds for weighted 2-point and 3-point Radau and Lobatto quadrature rules for functions of bounded variation.
- Bo Li, Mingxin Wang:
Stationary patterns of the stage-structured predator-prey model with diffusion and cross-diffusion.
- Yekini Shehu:
An iterative method for fixed point problems, variational inclusions and generalized equilibrium problems.
- M. P. Biswal, S. Acharya:
Solving multi-choice linear programming problems by interpolating polynomials.
- Ercan Solak, Rhouma Rhouma, Safya Belghith:
Breaking an orbit-based symmetric cryptosystem.
- Shuoh-Jung Liu, Chuan-Jen Chyan, Han-Chun Lu, H. M. Srivastava:
Multiple integral representations for some families of hypergeometric and other polynomials.
- Bi Yu Chen, William H. K. Lam, Agachai Sumalee, Hu Shao:
An efficient solution algorithm for solving multi-class reliability-based traffic assignment problem.
- Ravi P. Agarwal, Yong Zhou, JinRong Wang, Xiannan Luo:
Fractional functional differential equations with causal operators in Banach spaces.
- A. Suárez Sánchez, P. J. García Nieto, P. Riesgo Fernández, J. J. del Coz Díaz, F. J. Iglesias-Rodríguez:
Application of an SVM-based regression model to the air quality study at local scale in the Avilés urban area (Spain).
- Milanka Filipovic, Ljiljana Paunovic, Stojan Radenovic, Miloje Rajovic:
Remarks on "Cone metric spaces and fixed point theorems of T-Kannan and T-Chatterjea contractive mappings".
- Vatan Karakaya, Abdullah K. Noman, Harun Polat:
On paranormed λ-sequence spaces of non-absolute type.
- M. Emre Erdogan, Cengiz Çinar, Ibrahim Yalçinkaya:
On the dynamics of the recursive sequence xn-1 = αxn-1 / β + γΣlk=1xn-2kΠlk=1xn-2k.
- A. O. Mostafa:
Applications of differential subordination to certain subclasses of p-valent meromorphic functions involving a certain operator.
- Chin Wen Cheong:
Parametric and non-parametric approaches in evaluating martingale hypothesis of energy spot markets.
- Yekini Shehu:
Strong convergence theorems for fixed point problems, variational inequality problems and system of generalized mixed equilibrium problems.
- Riccardo Gatto:
Values and tail values at risk of doubly compound inhomogeneous and contagious aggregate loss processes.
- Yun Sheng, Philip J. Willis, Gabriela González Castro, Hassan Ugail:
Facial geometry parameterisation based on Partial Differential Equations.
- Javier Bonilla, Luis José Yebra, Sebastián Dormido:
A heuristic method to minimise the chattering problem in dynamic mathematical two-phase flow models.
- Yongsong Xiao, Na Yue:
Parameter estimation for nonlinear dynamical adjustment models.
- Gede Agus Widyadana, Leopoldo Eduardo Cárdenas-Barrón, Hui-Ming Wee:
Economic order quantity model for deteriorating items with planned backorder level.
- Jian-zhong Xiao, Xing-Hua Zhu:
The Chebyshev selections and fixed points of set-valued mappings in Banach spaces with some uniform convexity.
- M. J. Mahmoodabadi, A. Bagheri, S. Arabani Mostaghim, M. Bisheban:
Simulation of stability using Java application for Pareto design of controllers based on a new multi-objective particle swarm optimization.
- Muhammad Arif, Mohsan Raza, Khalida Inayat Noor, Sarfraz Nawaz Malik:
On strongly Bazilevic functions associated with generalized Robertson functions.
- Ming Tsai, Tsung-Han Tsai, Jimmy J. M. Tan, Lih-Hsing Hsu:
On 4-ordered 3-regular graphs.
- Hüseyin Çakalli:
Statistical quasi-Cauchy sequences.
Volume 54, Numbers 7-8, October 2011 Preface
- Natividad Guadalajara Olmeda, Isabel Barrachina-Martínez, Elena De la Poza, David Vivas-Consuelo, María Caballer-Tarazona:
Modelling the consumption of anxiolytics and its addictive behaviour.
- I. García, Lucas Jódar, P. Merello, Francisco-José Santonja:
A discrete mathematical model for addictive buying: Predicting the affected population evolution.
- R. M. Shoucri:
Calculation of parameters of end-systolic pressure-volume relation in the ventricles.
- Maria Teresa Signes Pont, Higinio Mora Mora, Juan Manuel García Chamizo:
A computational framework based on behavioural modelling: Application to the matching of electrocardiogram (ECG) recordings.
- Luis Acedo, José Antonio Moraño, Rafael-Jacinto Villanueva, Javier Villanueva-Oller, J. Díez-Domingo:
Using random networks to study the dynamics of respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) in the Spanish region of Valencia.
- María-José Rodríguez-Alvarez, Filomeno Sánchez, Antonio Soriano, Amadeo Iborra, Cibeles Mora:
Exploiting symmetries for weight matrix design in CT imaging.
- Francisco Javier de Cos Juez, M. A. Suárez Suárez, Fernando Sánchez Lasheras, A. Murcia-Mazón:
Application of neural networks to the study of the influence of diet and lifestyle on the value of bone mineral density in post-menopausal women.
- Cristina Santamaría, Belén García-Mora, Gregorio Rubio, S. Luján:
An analysis of the recurrence-progression process in bladder carcinoma by means of joint frailty models.
- José A. Cuesta:
Huge progeny production during the transient of a quasi-species model of viral infection, reproduction and mutation.
- Benito M. Chen-Charpentier, Dan Stanescu:
Biofilm growth on medical implants with randomness.
- Francisco J. Solis, Roberto A. Ku:
Nonlinear juvenile predation population dynamics.
- Oscar Angulo, Juan C. López-Marcos, M. A. López-Marcos:
Numerical approximation of singular asymptotic states for a size-structured population model with a dynamical resource.
- F. J. Salvador, J. Martínez-López, J. V. Romero, María Dolores Roselló:
Influence of biofuels on the internal flow in diesel injector nozzles.
- R. Novella, A. García, J. M. Pastor, V. Domenech:
The role of detailed chemical kinetics on CFD diesel spray ignition and combustion modelling.
- F. Piscaglia, A. Montorfano, G. Ferrari, G. Montenegro:
High resolution central schemes for multi-dimensional non-linear acoustic simulation of silencers in internal combustion engines.
- Raul Payri, B. Tormos, Jaime Gimeno, Gabriela Bracho:
Large Eddy Simulation for high pressure flows: Model extension for compressible liquids.
- J. M. García-Oliver, Xandra Margot, M. Chávez, A. Karlsson:
A combined 1D3D-CFD approach for reducing mesh dependency in Diesel spray calculations.
- J. Galindo, A. Tiseira, P. Fajardo, R. Navarro:
Coupling methodology of 1D finite difference and 3D finite volume CFD codes based on the Method of Characteristics.
- J. R. Serrano, F. J. Arnau, P. Piqueras, M. A. Reyes-Belmonte:
Assessment of a methodology to mesh the spatial domain in the proximity of the boundary conditions for one-dimensional gas dynamic calculation.
- Antonio Jimeno-Morenilla, Rafael Molina-Carmona, José-Luis Sánchez-Romero:
Mathematical morphology for design and manufacturing.
- Francisco Reyes Santías, Carmen Cadarso-Suárez, María Xosé Rodríguez-Álvarez:
Estimating hospital production functions through flexible regression models.
- J. David Cabedo Semper, Jose Miguel Tirado Beltrán:
Sector concentration risk: A model for estimating capital requirements.
- L. Gómez-Valle, J. Martínez-Rodríguez:
A numerical approach to obtain the yield curves with different risk-neutral drifts.
- Fernando García, Francisco Guijarro, Ismael Moya:
The curvature of the tracking frontier: A new criterion for the partial index tracking problem.
- J. Benítez, Xitlali Delgado-Galván, J. A. Gutiérrez, Joaquín Izquierdo:
Balancing consistency and expert judgment in AHP.
- Stepán Papácek, Václav Stumbauer, Dalibor Stys, Karel Petera, Ctirad Matonoha:
Growth impact of hydrodynamic dispersion in a Couette-Taylor bioreactor.
- S. González-Pintor, Damián Ginestar, G. Verdú:
Updating the Lambda modes of a nuclear power reactor.
- Víctor Arroyo, Alicia Cordero, Juan R. Torregrosa:
Approximation of artificial satellites' preliminary orbits: The efficiency challenge.
- Sofía Carlos, Ana Sánchez, Sebastián Martorell:
Model to study the effect of workforce on a safety equipment and its optimization.
- Eduardo Parrilla, Juan R. Torregrosa, Jaime Riera, José L. Hueso:
Fuzzy control for obstacle detection in stereo video sequences.
- David Ayala-Cabrera, Manuel Herrera, Idel Montalvo, Rafael Pérez-García:
Towards the visualization of water supply system components with GPR images.
- M. Araújo, T. Rivas, E. Giraldez, Javier Taboada:
Use of machine learning techniques to analyse the risk associated with mine sludge deposits.
- C. Ordóñez Galán, J. R. Rodríguez-Pérez, J. Martínez Torres, P. J. García Nieto:
Analysis of the influence of forest environments on the accuracy of GPS measurements by using genetic algorithms.
- Jorge Sastre, Jacinto Javier Ibáñez, Emilio Defez, Pedro A. Ruiz:
Accurate matrix exponential computation to solve coupled differential models in engineering.
- J. Escolano, F. Rodríguez, M. A. Castro, F. Vives, J. A. Martín:
Exact and analytic-numerical solutions of bidimensional lagging models of heat conduction.
- Juan Carlos Cortés, Lucas Jódar, L. Villafuerte, Rafael Company:
Numerical solution of random differential models.
- Silvia Jerez, Andrés Lara:
A high resolution nonstandard FDTD method for the TM mode of Maxwell's equations.
- Enrique Ponsoda, Sergio Blanes, P. Bader:
New efficient numerical methods to describe the heat transfer in a solid medium.
- Luca Bergamaschi, Rafael Bru, Angeles Martinez:
Low-rank update of preconditioners for the inexact Newton method with SPD Jacobian.
Volume 54, Numbers 9-10, November 2011
- Esra Erkus-Duman, Abdullah Altin, Rabia Aktas:
Miscellaneous properties of some multivariable polynomials.
- Shunqin Li:
Some properties of fuzzy alternating renewal processes.
- Madjid Eshaghi Gordji, Hamid Baghani, Yeol Je Cho:
Coupled fixed point theorems for contractions in intuitionistic fuzzy normed spaces.
- S. A. Khuri, Ali Sayfy:
Troesch's problem: A B-spline collocation approach.
- V. Coscia:
On the mathematical theory of living systems, I: Complexity analysis and representation.
- Abdelhamid Ajbar, Malik AlAhmad, Emad Ali:
On the dynamics of biodegradation of wastewater in aerated continuous bioreactors.
- Yekini Shehu:
Convergence theorems by hybrid method for systems of equilibrium problems and fixed point problem.
- Zaitang Huang, Qi-Gui Yang, Junfei Cao:
The stochastic stability and bifurcation behavior of an Internet congestion control model.
- Tadeusz Antczak:
The l1 exact G-penalty function method and G-invex mathematical programming problems.
- M. Syed Ali, M. Marudai:
Stochastic stability of discrete-time uncertain recurrent neural networks with Markovian jumping and time-varying delays.
- Eleni A. Kolokotroni, Dimitra D. Dionysiou, Nikolaos K. Uzunoglu, Georgios S. Stamatakos:
Studying the growth kinetics of untreated clinical tumors by using an advanced discrete simulation model.
- Wensheng Yang, Xuepeng Li:
Feedback control has no influence on the persistent property of a single species discrete model with time delays.
- Ruey Huei Yeh, Wen Liang Chang, Hui-Chiung Lo:
Optimal length of lease period and maintenance policy for leased equipment with a control-limit on age.
- Mohammad A. Alghamdi, Shahrazad H. Alnafei, Stojan Radenovic, Naseer Shahzad:
Fixed point theorems for convex contraction mappings on cone metric spaces.
- Choonkil Park, Jung Rye Lee, Themistocles M. Rassias, Reza Saadati:
Fuzzy *-homomorphisms and fuzzy *-derivations in induced fuzzy C*-algebras.
- D. Altintan, Ö. Ugur:
Generalisation of the Lagrange multipliers for variational iterations applied to systems of differential equations.
- Lingen Chen, Shaojun Xia, Fengrui Sun:
Optimizing piston velocity profile for maximum work output from a generalized radiative law Diesel engine.
- Zemin Ding, Lingen Chen, Fengrui Sun:
Performance optimization of a total momentum filtered energy selective electron (ESE) heat engine with double resonances.
- Habtu Zegeye, Naseer Shahzad, O. A. Daman:
Strong convergence theorems for a semigroup of asymptotically nonexpansive mappings.
- Mauro Lo Schiavo, Barbara Prinari, Angelo Vincenzo Serio:
Mathematical modeling of quality in a medical structure: A case study.
- Guo-cheng Wu:
Adomian decomposition method for non-smooth initial value problems.
- A. Borhanifar, Ali Zamiri Moghanlu:
Application of the (G'/G)-expansion method for the Zhiber-Shabat equation and other related equations.
- Xiang Wang, Wuhua Wu:
A finite iterative algorithm for solving the generalized (P, Q)-reflexive solution of the linear systems of matrix equations.
- Ahmet Gökdogan, Ahmet Yildirim, Mehmet Merdan:
Solving a fractional order model of HIV infection of CD4+ T cells.
- Meng Liu, Ke Wang:
Asymptotic properties and simulations of a stochastic logistic model under regime switching.
- Delia Montoro-Cazorla, Rafael Pérez-Ocón:
A shock and wear system with memory of the phase of failure.
- Yuan-Shyi Peter Chiu, Shang-Chih Liu, Chun-Lin Chiu, Huei-Hsin Chang:
Mathematical modeling for determining the replenishment policy for EMQ model with rework and multiple shipments.
- Mehmet Zeki Sarikaya, Nesip Aktan:
On the generalization of some integral inequalities and their applications.
- Monika J. Piotrowska, Urszula Forys:
The nature of Hopf bifurcation for the Gompertz model with delays.
- Saeed Hatamzadeh-Varmazyar, Zahra Masouri:
Numerical method for analysis of one- and two-dimensional electromagnetic scattering based on using linear Fredholm integral equation models.
- Adem Kiliçman, Hassan Eltayeb:
On finite products of convolutions and classifications of hyperbolic and elliptic equations.
- Junesang Choi, H. M. Srivastava:
Some summation formulas involving harmonic numbers and generalized harmonic numbers.
- Marija Milosevic:
Highly nonlinear neutral stochastic differential equations with time-dependent delay and the Euler-Maruyama method.
- Sai-Hua Huang, Tian-Xiao Pang, Zhi-Lin Sun:
A result on the almost sure convergence for the R/S statistic.
- Yekini Shehu:
Strong convergence theorems for nonlinear mappings, variational inequality problems and system of generalized mixed equilibrium problems.
- María J. García-Ligero, Aurora Hermoso-Carazo, Josefa Linares-Pérez:
Estimation for discrete-time systems with multiple packet dropouts using covariance information.
- Hanying Feng, Donglong Bai:
Existence of positive solutions for semipositone multi-point boundary value problems.
- Francisco Julio S. A. Corrêa, Manuel Delgado, Antonio Suárez:
Some non-local problems with nonlinear diffusion.
- Susann Schrenk, Gerd Finke, Van-Dat Cung:
Two classical transportation problems revisited: Pure constant fixed charges and the paradox.
- Jitendra Singh, Praveen Kumar Gupta, K. N. Rai:
Solution of fractional bioheat equations by finite difference method and HPM.
- Rundan Xing, Bo Zhou:
On hyper-Kirchhoff index.
- Chao-Chung Kang, Cheng-Min Feng, Chiu-Yen Kuo:
A royalty negotiation model for BOT (build-operate-transfer) projects: The operational revenue-based model.
- Cristina Di Bari, Reza Saadati, Pasquale Vetro:
Common fixed points in cone metric spaces for CJM-pairs.
- Alina Alb Lupas:
A new comprehensive class of analytic functions defined by multiplier transformation.
- Ai-Guo Wu, Ling-Ling Lv, Ming-Zhe Hou:
Finite iterative algorithms for extended Sylvester-conjugate matrix equations.
- Yufei Huang, Bolian Liu:
On the identities of modulo-p partitions.
- Y. C. Shiah, R. F. Lee:
Boundary element modeling of 3D anisotropic heat conduction involving arbitrary volume heat source.
- S. A. Mohiuddine, M. Cancan, H. Sevli:
Intuitionistic fuzzy stability of a Jensen functional equation via fixed point technique.
- Glória Cravo:
Controllability of pairs of matrices with prescribed entries.
- Stojan Radenovic, Suzana Simic, Nenad Cakic, Zorana Golubovic:
A note on tvs-cone metric fixed point theory.
- Zhanfei Zuo:
Viscosity approximation scheme for a family multivalued mapping.
- Helene Lidestam, Mikael Rönnqvist:
Use of Lagrangian decomposition in supply chain planning.
- Hassen Aydi, Bosko Damjanovic, Bessem Samet, Wasfi A. Shatanawi:
Coupled fixed point theorems for nonlinear contractions in partially ordered G-metric spaces.
- László Horváth:
A method to refine the discrete Jensen's inequality for convex and mid-convex functions.
- Zahra Yarahmadi, A. R. Ashrafi, I. Gutman:
First and second extremal bipartite graphs with respect to PI index.
- C. I. Chiang, Ming-Jiu Hwang, Y. H. Liu:
Determining a common set of weights in a DEA problem using a separation vector.
- Asadollah Aghajani, Yaghoub Jalilian, V. Roomi:
Oscillation theorems for the generalized Liénard system.
- Gianni Coppa, A. D'Angola, R. Mulas:
A simple model for the dynamics of the electrons in a spherical plasma irradiated by a laser pulse.
- Laura Maruster, Stefan Maruster:
Strong convergence of the Mann iteration for α-demicontractive mappings.
- Firas A. Khasawneh, Brian P. Mann:
Stability of delay integro-differential equations using a spectral element method.
- M. Akbarzade, A. Kargar:
Application of the Hamiltonian approach to nonlinear vibrating equations.
- Changfeng Ma:
A regularized smoothing Newton method for solving the symmetric cone complementarity problem.
- Monami Das Roy, Shib Sankar Sana, Kripasindhu Chaudhuri:
An optimal shipment strategy for imperfect items in a stock-out situation.
- A. Ghareeb:
A new form of F-compactness in L-fuzzy topological spaces.
Volume 54, Numbers 11-12, December 2011
Last update Sat May 18 20:45:44 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Jingtang Ma:
Blow-up solutions of nonlinear Volterra integro-differential equations.
- Mehdi Dehghan, Narges Rastegar:
Stability and periodic character of a third order difference equation.
- Allaberen Ashyralyev, Yasar Sözen:
A note on the parabolic equation with an arbitrary parameter at the derivative.
- Jun Wang, Yasir Khan, Rui-Hua Yang, Li-xin Lu, Zhi-wei Wang, Naeem Faraz:
A mathematical modelling of inner-resonance of tangent nonlinear cushioning packaging system with critical components.
- R. Ansari, R. Gholami, K. Hosseini, S. Sahmani:
A sixth-order compact finite difference method for vibrational analysis of nanobeams embedded in an elastic medium based on nonlocal beam theory.
- T.-P. Chang:
Dynamic response of a simplified nonlinear fluid model for viscoelastic materials under random parameters.
- Won Keun Min:
Mixed Theta-continuity on generalized topological spaces.
- Roberto Barrio, Marcos Rodríguez, Alberto Abad, S. Serrano:
Uncertainty propagation or box propagation.
- Oksana Guba, Jens Lorenz:
Continuous spectra and numerical eigenvalues.
- Mehrdad Mohammadi, Fariborz Jolai, Hamideh Rostami:
An M/M/c queue model for hub covering location problem.
- Ümit Totur, Mehmet Dik:
One-sided Tauberian conditions for a general summability method.
- Quanling Wei, Tsung-Sheng Chang:
DEA-type models for designing optimal systems and determining optimal budgets.
- Tatiana P. Chernogorova, Radoslav Valkov:
Finite volume difference scheme for a degenerate parabolic equation in the zero-coupon bond pricing.
- Toka Diagana:
Almost periodic solutions for some higher-order nonautonomous differential equations with operator coefficients.
- J. Regan Beckham, John A. Pelesko:
An electrostatic-elastic membrane system with an external pressure.
- H. M. Srivastava, Zhi-Hua Zhang, Yu-Dong Wu:
Some further refinements and extensions of the Hermite-Hadamard and Jensen inequalities in several variables.
- W. C. Wang, Y. H. Cheng, W. C. Lian:
Inverse nodal problems for the p-Laplacian with eigenparameter dependent boundary conditions.
- Xiaojun Wang, Lei Wang:
Uncertainty quantification and propagation analysis of structures based on measurement data.
- Liang-an Huo, Jibin Lan, Zhongxing Wang:
New parametric prioritization methods for an analytical hierarchy process based on a pairwise comparison matrix.
- Kuo-Hwa Chang, Yang-Shu Lu:
Inventory management in a base-stock controlled serial production system with finite storage space.
- Ying-Ming Wang, Yi-Xin Lan:
Measuring Malmquist productivity index: A new approach based on double frontiers data envelopment analysis.
- Tayyab Kamran, Quanita Kiran:
Fixed point theorems for multi-valued mappings obtained by altering distances.
- Lawrence J. De Chant:
A simple model to estimate turbulent density fluctuation and associated optical distortion over hydro-dynamically rough surfaces.
- Lingen Chen, Huijun Feng, Fengrui Sun:
Exergoeconomic performance optimization for a combined cooling, heating and power generation plant with an endoreversible closed Brayton cycle.
- Zhiping Chen, Wei Yang:
An MAGDM based on constrained FAHP and FTOPSIS and its application to supplier selection.
- W. Shatanawi:
Fixed point theorems for nonlinear weakly c-contractive mappings in metric spaces.
- Ali Emrouznejad, Mohsen Rostamy-Malkhalifeh, Adel Hatami-Marbini, Madjid Tavana, Nazila Aghayi:
An overall profit Malmquist productivity index with fuzzy and interval data.
- Joaquín Zueco, Verónica Rubio:
Network modeling to study the unsteady unidirectional flows of a non-Newtonian fluid problem.
- B. S. El-Desouky, Nenad Cakic:
Generalized higher order Stirling numbers.
- Zhi Shi, Yong-yan Cao:
A spectral collocation method based on Haar wavelets for Poisson equations and biharmonic equations.
- Shuchao Li, Qin Zhao:
Sharp upper bounds on Zagreb indices of bicyclic graphs with a given matching number.
- Basant K. Jha, Ahmad K. Samaila, Abiodun O. Ajibade:
Transient free-convective flow of reactive viscous fluid in vertical tube.
- J. L. Fernández Martínez, Tapan Mukerji, Esperanza García Gonzalo, Z. Fernández Muñiz:
Uncertainty assessment for inverse problems in high dimensional spaces using particle swarm optimization and model reduction techniques.
- O. Jeremic, S. Salinic, A. Obradovic, Z. Mitrovic:
On the brachistochrone of a variable mass particle in general force fields.
- Timothy Ganesan, Pandian Vasant, I. Elamvazuthi:
Optimization of nonlinear geological structure mapping using hybrid neuro-genetic techniques.
- Thabet Abdeljawad:
Fixed points for generalized weakly contractive mappings in partial metric spaces.
- Saibah Siregar:
The starlikeness of analytic functions of Koebe type.
- Guangsheng Chen, Zhan Chen:
A functional generalization of the reverse Hölder integral inequality on time scales.
- Long Shao, Xinlong Feng, Yinnian He:
The local discontinuous Galerkin finite element method for Burger's equation.
- Muhammad Aslam Noor:
Some iterative methods for general nonconvex variational inequalities.
- John R. Graef, Lingju Kong:
Existence of multiple periodic solutions for first order functional differential equations.
- Garyfalos Papaschinopoulos, M. A. Radin, Christos J. Schinas:
On the system of two difference equations of exponential form: xn+1 = a + bxn-1e-yn, yn+1 = c + dyn-1e-xn.
- Mausumi Sen, Pradip Debnath:
Lacunary statistical convergence in intuitionistic fuzzy n-normed linear spaces.
- Bipan Hazarika, Ekrem Savas:
Some I-convergent lambda-summable difference sequence spaces of fuzzy real numbers defined by a sequence of Orlicz functions.
- Daniel N. Riahi, Ranadhir Roy, Sam Cavazos:
On arterial blood flow in the presence of an overlapping stenosis.
- M. Ghoreishi, A. I. B. Md. Ismail, A. K. Alomari:
Application of the homotopy analysis method for solving a model for HIV infection of CD4+ T-cells.
- Dulal Pal, Babulal Talukdar:
Combined effects of Joule heating and chemical reaction on unsteady magnetohydrodynamic mixed convection of a viscous dissipating fluid over a vertical plate in porous media with thermal radiation.
- Ali Nouri-Borujerdi:
Transient modeling of gas flow in pipelines following catastrophic failure.
- Chu-Ti Lin:
Analyzing the effect of imperfect debugging on software fault detection and correction processes via a simulation framework.
- Yuanfei Li, Yan Liu, Shengzhong Xiao:
Blow-up phenomena for some nonlinear parabolic problems under Robin boundary conditions.
- Xunxiang Guo:
Singly-generated norm closed bimodules of nest algebras.
- S. Sivasubramanian, J. Sokól:
Hypergeometric transforms in certain classes of analytic functions.
- Yu-Chao Tang, Ji-Gen Peng, Li-Wei Liu:
Strong convergence of shrinking projection methods for a family of pseudocontractive mappings in Hilbert spaces.
- Erdogan Sen, Azad Bayramov:
Calculation of eigenvalues and eigenfunctions of a discontinuous boundary value problem with retarded argument which contains a spectral parameter in the boundary condition.
- George A. Anastassiou:
Fractional representation formulae and right fractional inequalities.
- Kevin T. Kennedy, Richard F. Deckro, James T. Moore, Kenneth M. Hopkinson:
- Youngjung Geum, Yangrae Cho, Yongtae Park:
A systematic approach for diagnosing service failure: Service-specific FMEA and grey relational analysis approach.
- Debiao He, Yitao Chen, Jianhua Chen, Rui Zhang, Weiwei Han:
A new two-round certificateless authenticated key agreement protocol without bilinear pairings.
- Masatoshi Sakawa, Hideki Katagiri, Takeshi Matsui:
Interactive fuzzy random two-level linear programming through fractile criterion optimization.
- Yuduo Zhang, Enmin Feng, Zhilong Xiu:
Robust analysis of hybrid dynamical systems for 1, 3-propanediol transport mechanisms in microbial continuous fermentation.
- B. A. Ghaznavi-ghosoni, Esmaile Khorram:
On approximating weakly/properly efficient solutions in multi-objective programming.
- A. O. Çelebi, S. Gür, Varga K. Kalantarov:
Structural stability and decay estimate for marine riser equations.
- Nantu Sarkar, Pranay Goswami, Teodor Bulboaca:
Subclasses of spirallike multivalent functions.
- Kyung-Suk Suh, Ki-Chul Kim, Geon-Hyeong Park, Sung-Hee Jung, Jung-Lyul Lee:
Numerical analysis of a pollutant dispersion in subsurface soil.