Volume 67, Numbers 1-2, September 2004 Applications of Computer Algebra in Science, Engineering, Simulation and Special Software
- Michael J. Wester:
Applications of Computer Algebra in Science, Engineering, Simulation and Special Software.
- Francisco Botana, José L. Valcarce:
Automatic determination of envelopes and other derived curves within a graphic environment.
- Alkiviadis G. Akritas, Gennadi I. Malaschonok:
Applications of singular-value decomposition (SVD).
- Christos Koukouvinos, E. Lappas, Marilena Mitrouli:
On the computation of maximum minors of Hadamard matrices.
- Alejandro S. Jakubi:
The branching problem in generalized power solutions to differential equations.
- Richard Liska, Mikhail Yu. Shashkov, Victor G. Ganzha:
Analysis and optimization of inner products for mimetic finite difference methods on a triangular grid.
- Daniel Lazard:
Injectivity of real rational mappings: the case of a mixture of two Gaussian laws.
- David I. M. Forehand, Raya Khanin, Matthew P. Cartmell:
A Lagrangian multibody code for deriving the symbolic state-space equations of motion for open-loop systems containing flexible beams.
- V. D. Irtegov, T. N. Titorenko:
Computer algebra and investigation of invariant manifolds of mechanical systems.
- Kurt Zehetleitner, Kurt Schlacher:
Computer algebra methods for implicit dynamic systems and applications.
- Yuri Matiyasevich:
Elimination of quantifiers from arithmetical formulas defining recursively enumerable sets.
- Hiroyuki Sawada, Xiu-Tian Yan:
Application of Gröbner bases and quantifier elimination for insightful engineering design.
- Maher Ahmed, Rabab Kreidieh Ward, Nawwaf N. Kharma:
Solving mathematical problems using knowledge-based systems.
- Eugenio Roanes-Lozano, Luis M. Laita, Eugenio Roanes-Macías:
An accelerated-time simulation of departing passengers' flow in airport terminals.
Volume 67, Number 3, November 2004
Volume 67, Numbers 4-5, December 2004 Mathematical Modeling of Ecological Systems
- Umirzak M. Sultangazin:
- Umirzak Sultangazin:
Information systems based on space monitoring for solution of some problems of sustainable development.
- G. M. Chernyavsky:
Space monitoring of the environment and global safety.
- Stanislav Mika, Marek Brandner:
Numerical modelling of some two-phase fluid flow problems.
- B. T. Suimenbaev, I. I. Grachev, V. V. Colovyev:
The modeling system for ecological expertise of composite technogenic complexes.
- V. V. Veselov, V. Yu. Panichkin, N. M. Zakharova, T. N. Vinnikova, L. Yu. Trushel:
Geoinformation and mathematical model of Eastern Priaralye.
- Sh. A. Yershin, A. K. Yershina:
Tornado, twisters - secondary currents within the atmosphere.
- S. Demberel, Nicholas N. Olenev, Igor G. Pospelov:
An interaction model for livestock farming and steppe ecosystem.
- M. B. Kenzheguzin, B. K. Yessekina:
Methodological basis of forecasting of sustainable development of economic system.
- C. P. Chang, T. Y. Chang, C. T. Wang, C. H. Kuo, K. S. Chen:
Land-surface deformation corresponding to seasonal ground-water fluctuation, determining by SAR interferometry in the SW Taiwan.
- E. N. Cheremissina, L. E. Chesallov, O. V. Mitrakova:
The geo-information environment for taking ecologically sound decisions on natural resources management.
- Lev F. Spivak, Oleg P. Arkhipkin, V. Pankratov, Irina Vitkovskaya, Gulshat N. Sagatdinova:
Space monitoring of floods in Kazakhstan.
- B. B. Ismailova:
Geoinformation modeling of wind-induced surges on the northern-eastern Caspian Sea.
- Ramiz Rafatov:
Method of spherical harmonic series in the problem of minimization of atmosphere pollution by fractions of harmful admixtures.
- U. M. Sultangazin, A. H. Ahmedzhanov, V. N. Glushko:
Numerical methods of reconstruction of optical parameters of terrestrial surface and atmosphere using remote sensing.
- Z. S. Zhantaev, J. K. Postoev, T. B. Stepanova, V. S. Khachikyan:
To the construction of spatial distribution of electron concentration over Kazakhstan, using the IRI model corrected by ionospheric data.
- U. Sultangazin, Alexey Terekhov, Nadiya Muratova:
Problems of satellite data calibration and thematic processing.
- V. M. Somsikov, K. E. Dungenbaeva, B. Ganguly:
Radiation changes in atmospheric waves dynamics and spectra.
- Paulo Chaves, Tsuneo Tsukatani, Toshiharu Kojiri:
Operation of storage reservoir for water quality by using optimization and artificial intelligence techniques.
- V. I. Drobzhev, G. I. Gordienko, S. N. Mukasheva:
Ionosphere disturbances during rocket launches at Baikonur (Kazakhstan).
- L. A. Alexeyeva, G. K. Kaishybaeva:
Mathematical models of array dynamics in the vicinity of extended underground structures at the action of moving loadings.
- N. Kh. Arystanbekova:
Application of Gaussian plume models for air pollution simulation at instantaneous emissions.
- A. E. Velikanov:
About the nature of regional thermal anomaly in Semipalatinsk Test Site region.
- A. U. Sultangazin, K. N. Umbetov:
Investigation of viscous fluid enforced flow within the annulue between coaxial revolving cylinders.
- Marek Brandner, Stanislav Mika:
High-resolution methods for two-component fluid flow problem with moving interface.
- T. K. Aldyarov, U. K. Zhapbasbayev, G. I. Ramazanova:
Investigation of effect of depressant additives on hydraulic resistance and heat exchange in oil mixture flow.
Volume 67, Number 6, January 2005
Last update Wed May 22 18:05:04 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page