Volume 78, Number 1, June 2008
- Dobromir T. Dimitrov, Hristo V. Kojouharov:
Nonstandard finite-difference methods for predator-prey models with general functional response.
- Miodrag S. Petkovic, Dusan M. Milosevic:
On the convergence condition of generalized root iterations for the inclusion of polynomial zeros.
- Tomaz Turk:
System dynamics simulation of computer networks: Price-controlled QoS framework.
- Yiyo Kuo, Taho Yang, Chiwoon Cho, Yao-Ching Tseng:
Using simulation and multi-criteria methods to provide robust solutions to dispatching problems in a flow shop with multiple processors.
- Meng-Zhen Kang, Paul-Henry Cournède, Philippe de Reffye, D. Auclair, Bao-Gang Hu:
Analytical study of a stochastic plant growth model: Application to the GreenLab model.
- Ján Glasa, Ladislav Halada:
On elliptical model for forest fire spread modeling and simulation.
- Antonio Hernando, Luis de Ledesma, Luis M. Laita:
A system simulating representation change phenomena while problem solving.
- Abedallah Rababah:
Bivariate orthogonal polynomials on triangular domains.
- Luis Enrique Bergues Cabrales, Andrés Ramírez Aguilera, Rolando Placeres Jiménez, Manuel Verdecia Jarque, Héctor Manuel Camué Ciria, Juan Bory Reyes, Miguel Angel O'Farril Mateus, Fabiola Suárez Palencia, Marisela González Ávila:
Mathematical modeling of tumor growth in mice following low-level direct electric current.
Volume 78, Numbers 2-3, July 2008
- Robert Argent, Michael McAleer, Les Oxley, Andre Zerger:
- B. Ekasingh, R. A. Letcher:
Successes and failures to embed socioeconomic dimensions in integrated natural resource management modeling: Lessons from Thailand.
- D. E. Allen, V. Soucik:
Long-run underperformance of seasoned equity offerings: Fact or an illusion?
- Bernardo da Veiga, Felix Chan, Michael McAleer:
Modelling the volatility transmission and conditional correlations between A and B shares in forecasting value-at-risk.
- W. S. Chan, S. H. Cheung, L. X. Zhang, K. H. Wu:
Temporal aggregation of equity return time-series models.
- Ying-Foon Chow, Ming Liu, Xinting Fan:
Broad-market return persistence and momentum profits.
- Suhejla Hoti, Michael McAleer, Laurent L. Pauwels:
Multivariate volatility in environmental finance.
- Lee K. Lim:
A cointegration analysis of price transmission between ADRs and dually listed South Korean stocks.
- Manabu Asai, Michael McAleer, Bernardo da Veiga:
Portfolio single index (PSI) multivariate conditional and stochastic volatility models.
- C. R. McKenzie, Sumiko Takaoka:
Underwriter reputation and switching.
- Koichi Maekawa, Sangyeol Lee, Takayuki Morimoto, Ken-ichi Kawai:
Jump diffusion model with application to the Japanese stock market.
- Clinton Watkins, Michael McAleer:
How has volatility in metals markets changed?
- R. Belkar, D. G. Fiebig:
A Monte Carlo comparison of estimators for a bivariate probit model with selection.
- Donald A. R. George, Les Oxley:
Money and inflation in a nonlinear model.
- Jocelyn Horne, Baiding Hu:
Estimation of cost efficiency of Australian universities.
- Kazuhiko Kakamu, Wolfgang Polasek, Hajime Wago:
Spatial interaction of crime incidents in Japan.
- Dora Marinova, Peter Newman:
The changing research funding regime in Australia and academic productivity.
- K. Morimune, Y. Hoshino:
Testing homogeneity of a large data set by bootstrapping.
- Kazumitsu Nawata, Ayako Nitta, Sonoko Watanabe, Koichi Kawabuchi:
An analysis of hip fracture treatments in Japan by the discrete-type proportional hazard and ordered probit models.
- Kenneth I. Carlaw, Les Oxley:
Resolving the productivity paradox.
- Zhaoyong Zhang, Kiyotaka Sato, Michael McAleer:
Is Greater China a currency union?: A tale of the Chinese trio.
- Alfred A. Bartolucci, Sejong Bae, Karan P. Singh:
Establishing a Bayesian predictive survival model adjusting for random effects.
- Isabel Casas:
Estimation of stochastic volatility with LRD.
- Qingfeng Liu, Yoshihiko Nishiyama:
Maximum empirical likelihood estimation of continuous-time models with conditional characteristic functions.
- Carmela Cappelli, Richard N. Penny, William S. Rea, Marco Reale:
Detecting multiple mean breaks at unknown points in official time series.
- Peter J. Stemp, Ric D. Herbert:
Comparing different approaches for solving optimizing models with significant nonlinearities.
- M. G. Hartcher, D. A. Post:
The impact of improved landuse cover on the range of modelled sediment yield from two sub-catchments of the Mae Chaem, Thailand.
- Serena H. Chen, Anthony J. Jakeman, John P. Norton:
Artificial Intelligence techniques: An introduction to their use for modelling environmental systems.
- A. D. McDonald, L. R. Little, R. Gray, E. A. Fulton, K. J. Sainsbury, V. D. Lyne:
An agent-based modelling approach to evaluation of multiple-use management strategies for coastal marine ecosystems.
- Andrea Emilio Rizzoli, Marcello Donatelli, Ioannis N. Athanasiadis, Ferdinando Villa, David Huber:
Semantic links in integrated modelling frameworks.
- Anita Talib, Friedrich Recknagel, Hongqing Cao, Diederik T. van der Molen:
Forecasting and explanation of algal dynamics in two shallow lakes by recurrent artificial neural network and hybrid evolutionary algorithm.
- Jenifer L. Ticehurst, Rebecca A. Letcher, David Rissik:
Integration modelling and decision support: A case study of the Coastal Lake Assessment and Management (CLAM) Tool.
- Christine Lim, Ying Wang:
China's post-1978 experience in outbound tourism.
- Riaz Shareef, Michael McAleer:
Modelling international tourism demand and uncertainty in Maldives and Seychelles: A portfolio approach.
Volume 78, Number 4, August 2008
- Andrés Fraguela Collar, Monserrat Morín Castillo, Jacobo Oliveros Oliveros:
Inverse electroencephalography for volumetric sources.
- M. E. Ghitany, B. Atieh, S. Nadarajah:
Lindley distribution and its application.
- Zheng Yang, Zheng Tian, Zixia Yuan:
Small sample improvements in the threshold cointegration test using residual-based moving block bootstrap.
- Wudhichai Assawinchaichote, Sing Kiong Nguang, Peng Shi, El Kebir Boukas:
Hinfinity fuzzy state-feedback control design for nonlinear systems with I-stability constraints: An LMI approach.
- M. S. Ismail:
Numerical solution of coupled nonlinear Schrödinger equation by Galerkin method.
- Mingshan Cai, Hong Zhang, Zhaohui Yuan:
Positive almost periodic solutions for shunting inhibitory cellular neural networks with time-varying delays.
Volume 78, Numbers 5-6, September 2008
Last update Thu May 23 19:15:18 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Francesca Pistella, Rosa Maria Spitaleri, Bharat K. Soni:
Applied scientific computing: Grid generation and field simulation.
- Gennadii A. Chumakov:
Riemmanian metric of harmonic parametrization of geodesic quadrangles and quasi-isometric grids.
- Nadaniela Egidi, Pierluigi Maponi:
Block decomposition techniques in the generation of adaptive grids.
- Roy P. Koomullil, Bharat K. Soni, Rajkeshar Singh:
A comprehensive generalized mesh system for CFD applications.
- Roy P. Koomullil, Gary C. Cheng, Bharat K. Soni, Ralph Noack, Nathan Prewitt:
Moving-body simulations using overset framework with rigid body dynamics.
- A. Jahangirian, Y. Shoraka:
Adaptive unstructured grid generation for engineering computation of aerodynamic flows.
- F. Marcuzzi, M. Morandi Cecchi, M. Venturin:
An anisotropic unstructured triangular adaptive mesh algorithm based on error and error gradient information.
- Balaji Shankar Venkatachari, Gary C. Cheng, Bharat K. Soni, S. C. Chang:
Validation and verification of Courant number insensitive CE/SE method for transient viscous flow simulations.