Volume 21, Number 1, March 1997 Editor's Statement
Volume 21, Number 2, June 1997 Editor's Statement
- Ojelanki K. Ngwenyama, Allen S. Lee:
Communication Richness in Electronic Mail: Critical Social Theory and the Contextuality of Meaning.
- Barbara D. Klein, Dale Goodhue, Gordon B. Davis:
Can Humans Detect Errors in Data? Impact of Base Rates, Incentives, and Goals.
- Thomas P. Van Dyke, Leon A. Kappelman, Victor Prybutok:
Measuring Information Systems Service Quality: Concerns on the Use of the SERVQUAL Questionnaire.
- Leyland F. Pitt, Richard T. Watson, C. Bruce Kavan:
Measuring Information Systems Service Quality: Concerns for a Complete Canvas.
- William J. Kettinger, Choong C. Lee:
Pragmatic Perspectives on the Measurement of Information Systems Service Quality.
- Michael D. Myers:
Qualitative Research in Information Systems.
Volume 21, Number 3, September 1997 Editor's Statement
Volume 21, Number 4, December 1997 Editor's Statement
Last update Sat May 18 20:46:11 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page